Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (48744 Views)

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by tatibillion: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2018
A Nigerian man claimed his wife burnt his car because he decided to seek divorce to end the unpleasant one year matrimony he engaged in with the wife.

As seen on instablog9ja, here is what some ladies had to say about the foul scenario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf-XRzrPKz4

2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by dingbang(m): 1:09am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by tooth4tooth: 1:55am On Sep 09, 2018
What will this madness benefit her? Does that mean the man can not buy another car or what

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by bamirotola: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2018
I just wonder if there would be enough responsible women to marry our younger ones in the next generation... Heart of women are wicked. ..look at what they are saying for crying out loud....I don't blame those with baby mamas though... Its safer...marriage us like a tickling poison for men...nd wife's are the poison

Argue with your phones

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Jesus! This woman nor fit enter heaven o.... Odindin motor

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Demgohearword: 4:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Women can be so heartless smh

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm, I just read through the comments deposited by other LADIES.
Anyway, I trust MEN. When the man starts acting his, the same ladies will rush to all social media, criticizing men, calling them names.

MARRIAGE is not by force.
We now have a generation that has decided not to tolerate rubbish any longer.
The lady can also decide to opt out.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by gaby(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2018
It's better to go single than to have a spouse you'd rather not want to go home to on a daily.

Terrible situation and not fun at all.

You'll see most men seated alone at a bar on their way from work, wetin dey pursue dem big pass dem o.

Beer wey resemble and tastes like urine, for a man to sit confidently, comfortable and feel consoled by it is enough to make you understand why.

I hate talking about stuffs I can't relate with/to, it often than not presents me as an ignorant. This is why I seem like one who rants or enjoys going on a ranting spree on here. The truth is, my life is a book no kidding. I might choose not to respond but there's a story to buttress that fact.

My present significant other is here on nl so is my ex. But my present significant other taunts me and thinks I'm a weakling for not having killed my ex for all her Bleep ups.

Now beat that guys..

They are here on nl and will read this but I care not..

Enjoy my siggy

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Some women are heartless sha.

Help! fam, How do I track and recover my stolen phone? Details here + photos and phone number of the thief.. Se details here...https://www.nairaland.com/4484249/phone-stolen-today

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by freedomchild: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Look at the stupid comments made by those useless, empty headed slayfools

because a man who decided to end his marriage amicably without resorting to domestic violence, that's why the wife should burn his hard earned property?

If the table turns, let them not shout domestic violence, men are scum and all those trash.

that woman's action showed the man was right for ending the marriage

marriage no be force, Oga no want do again...... simple

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
As much as I don't support destruction of property, I need to hear the other side of the story before I can pass a fair judgement.

24 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
What did the man do wrong?
No woman would wake up one day to start destroying her husband's property, the man must have done something terrible.
See him now claiming victim because no one knows what actually transpired between them.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Hotfreeze: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
carammel:
No human would wake up one day to start destroying another person's property, the man must have done something terrible.
See him now claiming victim because no one knows what actually transpired between them.

dominique:
As much as I don't support destruction of property, I need to hear the other side of the story before I can pass a fair judgement.

Of course, girls would be asking what he did wrong that a lunatic lady like them burnt his car.

You see, most ladies are genetically unintelligent. Those among them who are intelligent don't move with the remaining dumb girls. They rather move with guys.

Girls have been dumb right from time. Their dumbness was what made them collect forbidden fruit from Satan. If not for their foolishness, we would all be in Garden of Eden eating watermelon and pear.

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Mille: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

I am disappointed in this statement.

Maybe you can tell me just one thing that warrant burning another person's car.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by philcz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Try this with me and end up in an ICU, I don't take rubbish.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Man just had a lucky Escape, through Divorce. cheesy

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by okwabayi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
God provided me two hands and Vaseline for a reason. If person wan suffer himself by choosing a wife when there is a 1,000,000:1 chance of her turning bad in future then na him sabi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
it is obvious he married a pyromaniac

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Are those comments for real

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Hotfreeze: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

It is unfortunate that someone with this abjectly poor level of reasoning was once a moderator on Nairaland, kicked out and reinstated as a moderator.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Hestywhyt(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
It's better to go single than to have a spouse you'd rather not want to go home to on a daily.

Terrible situation and not fun at all.

You'll see most men seated alone at a bar on their way from work, wetin dey pursue dem big pass dem o.

Enjoy my siggy
I swear down...one comes to the hotel i work everyday...he would just sit at the bar, even eat there and then return back home late at night...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
He should kindly tell us what he did to her aside from seeking for divorce. She's not mad.

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol women, they are all the same o, if u get one that u can manage to keep up with, thank your star, but fear them all.

See their comments even here on nairaland show that women are all evils kai cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by OCTAVO: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by danilmo: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
the likes of kimbraa,

check the woman's face, same ugly face demn carry

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
if that man doesnt make her face legal wrath then he deserves all she does to him

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by dominique(f): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
carammel:
No woman would wake up one day to start destroying her husband's property, the man must have done something terrible.

Danke! May your days be long. The bolded is what the men would have said it was a bloody battered woman's photo that got posted- She must have done something to deserve it. Let's hear the full story so we can know if we should truly sympathize with this Mr Shomiyiwa or not. Divorce your wife because she doesn't want to work? Pfffftttttt!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Hennyola(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
9ja version of Acrimony

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents?