Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Who Is Cheating Who ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Cheating Who ? (692 Views)

Cheating In Professional Exams / Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr / Get Rich In Nigeria Without Cheating? How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Cheating Who ? by ogundokun: 2:30am On Aug 04, 2010
undecided I work in a company that runs two shifts of operation. In each of the shift is always two people that are espected to work together to accomplish a task.This is where am going. My colleaque is always sleeping on duty both day & night. I end up doing more than necessary. I used to cautioned him but all my efforts seems to be proving abortive. I cant report him b'cos I Know the consequence. N/L am not happy.Monkey they work baboo dey eat. Who is cheatin who ?,  .
Re: Who Is Cheating Who ? by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2010
straight forward question, think and answer it urself.
Re: Who Is Cheating Who ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2010
@poster
if you are not willing to report him then ush the hell up and keep on being used like a LovePeddler's cuunt!
in your shoes, i would rat him so fast that he would get his act together faster than anything.

you are working extra and should be paid more money but thanks to your good heart, this money that you're owed is given to someone who doesnt deserve it.
to each their own

(1) (Reply)

Millitary / Researchers Needed With Good And Sound Salary / Can You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.