Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr (937 Views)

Exxonmobil 2016 Internship / The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by samuraix1: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2009
Can you imagine, 6 people wrote a test with Exxon mobil in the morining that was conducted by a white man. We were all called later to come for the 2nd test in the afternoon on same day. Though some of us stay till that time because some people came in from UK, ghana and PH. To our amazement 2 guys that were not with us in the morining joined us for the second test. (and these guys were looking soooo confident and didnt say a word to the rest of us)

Now check this, the oyinbo man that conducted the test was even asking the mobil hr staff about the 2 new guys saying "how come I have 8 guys for this test since 6 did it in the morining". The naija hr guy just moved closer to him and said a lady in hr will explain to him later but the oyinbo man was angry and frustrated.
To cut the long story short, eventhough i perfectly did the second test, all of us (6) that initially did the test were called and told we werent successful.

Dear NL, the thing vex me gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! E dey pain me oooh
No wonder the oyinbo man took time to conduct the test himself, even that did not work

I bow for this country ooh
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by ereyomi: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2009
am really sorry to hear of this,i sometimes wonder if nigeria will ever improve sad.
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by samuraix1: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2009
@Ereyomi

Thanks, its so frustrating when you find yourself in a uneven playing field
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by AjanleKoko: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2009
That's just sad.
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by DisGuy: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
really sad!!!! people busting their a** off studying, preparing and sacrificing time and effort!!!

You might want to inform their top management-that is if they are not involved themselves!
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by riversman: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
SORRY UR FATHER NO GET CONNECTION, grin grin

Go and hang out in those VI/IKOYI Bars you will meet/network with the oil company BIG boys
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by yemmight(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
riversman:

SORRY your FATHER NO GET CONNECTION, grin grin

Go and hang out in those VI/IKOYI Bars you will meet/network with the oil company BIG boys

MUMU comments. I tire for some NL people with thier responses.
Re: Cheating In Exxonmobil Hr by server34(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2009
What test was that? and for what position?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ideas On How To Keep Someone That Didnt Get Uni Addmision Busy / Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers / 10 Mistakes You Don't Want To Make In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.