Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release (917 Views)

Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing / Nigerian Govt Created Fake Igbo Group Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by horsepower101: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Remember the story of RIPOB sand TRIPOB

The clone groups that kept on releasing press statements all the time yet no single igbo person knew who or where they were.

This is the same thing happening with the so called “igbo Muslim”

If I have a group that is like 20 people, I can easily release a press statement like this to make it sound like my group is massive. This trick happens all the time in Nigeria.

Yes, there might be few igbo Muslims but their population is so tiny that 99% of igbos will live all their lives and die without ever meeting one.

There is one particular tribe that is driving these stories to front page. We know their agenda but they will continue to fail as they always have.

www.igbo-unity.com

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by XplicitDOW: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2018
hv neva seen a tribe as confused as u pple. always wailing at each other
wetin b una problem self

meanwhile sai baba till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by nwanyionitsha: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2018
XplicitDOW:

wetin b una problem self

Where is the wailing ? Propaganda must be killed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by Ziggylady(f): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2018
You are correct.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by nwanyionitsha: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2018
horsepower101:

The clone groups that kept on releasing press statements all the time yet no single igbo person knew who or where they were.

If I have a group that is like 20 people, I can easily release a press statement like this to make it sound like my group is massive. This trick happens all the time in Nigeria.

Yes, there might be few igbo Muslims but their population is so tiny that 99% of igbos will live all their lives and die without ever meeting one.

[b]There is one particular tribe that is driving these stories to front page. We know their agenda but they will continue to fail as they always have.
[/b]

www.igbo-unity.com
100%true.@the bolded

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by nwanyionitsha: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
horsepower101:

Yes, there might be few igbo Muslims but their population is so tiny that[b] 99% of igbos [/b]will live all their lives and die without ever meeting one.

There is one particular tribe that is driving these stories to front page. We know their agenda but they will continue to fail as they always have.

www.igbo-unity.com
That should be 99%Nigerians not just igbos @the bolded.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
XplicitDOW:

wetin b una problem self

I'm 100% sure u are Yoruba.
It's like all y guys do on nairaland daily is hunting for topics which has "igbo" in it. undecided
Una no Dey tire?
What's all this obsession pls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by haladadon: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
the same thing with MURIC that's a one man show.
that keeps releasing statements.
Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by horsepower101: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
haladadon:
the same thing with MURIC that's a one man show.

that keeps releasing statements.

Actually that’s not the same because there are significant number of Yoruba Muslims in Nigeria between 45 to 55 percent. But in the case of the so called Igbo Muslims, we are talking about 0.02% which is very negligible yet we keep seeing these nonsense stories on front page about igbo Muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by Corrinthians(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
See human beings. These are the same people that cry oppression, marginalisation, injustice, etc against the Nigerian government, yet they can't accommodate their brothers simply because they dare to embrace a different religion.

Useless hypocrites.

Igbo Muslims are here to stay.

Kill yasef. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by nwanyionitsha: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
See human beings. These are the same people that cry oppression, marginalisation, injustice, etc against the Nigerian government, yet they can't accommodate their brothers simply because they dare to embrace a different religion.

Useless hypocrites.

Kill yasef. grin
see this one.
So all the young shall grow entering lagos and kano no carry any igbo muslim. Smh.
You and i haven't seen them in lagos and sabon gari.
They can't defend themselves on nairaland. Na yoruba muslims dey represent them. You know what that means ? They are very insignificant in number.
Still waiting for them on nairaland with over 2million membership.
Keep flying a useless propaganda.
Nairaland is marginalizing igbo muslims grin

Dem gree dem make comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by ImperialYoruba: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yes, please we want you to so we can show our support for their cause in peace without your distractions.
Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by horsepower101: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:

Useless hypocrites.

Kill yasef. grin

And the will remain insignificant and inconsequential forever. No matter how many press releases they push. The average igbo don’t even know that they exist except for here on nairaland where a particular tribe keep pushing them to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by Corrinthians(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
horsepower101:

And the will remain insignificant and inconsequential forever. No matter how many press releases they push. The average igbo don’t even know that they exist except for here on nairaland where a particular tribe keep pushing them to the front page.
Jews, Christians and Muslim Igbos are humans and deserve respect. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
I have noticed that some people keep talking about "Igbo Muslims". There can't be more that 30 Igbo Muslims worldwide. I have only ever of two.

I think that there are some people in Nigeria who are wondering why Igbos are the only one amongst the 3 main ethnic groups who don't have a sizeable Muslim population. They are frustrated and angry that the Igbo nation rejected Islam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by horsepower101: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
I have noticed that some people keep talking about "Igbo Muslims". There can't be more that 30 Igbo Muslims worldwide. I have only ever of two.

I think that there are some people in Nigeria who are wondering why Igbos are the only one amongst the 3 main ethnic groups who don't have a sizeable Muslim population. They are frustrated and angry that the Igbo nation rejected Islam.

gbam to the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by Behopeful: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
You are right. I am over 30 and have spent my entire life (apart from my internship, NYSC and MSc years) in Igbo land, yet I'm still waiting to see an igbo Muslim
horsepower101:

www.igbo-unity.com

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Need To Start Ignoring The Fake “igbo Muslim” Press Release by horsepower101: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Behopeful:
You are right. I am over 30 and have spent my entire life (apart from my internship, NYSC and MSc years) in Igbo land, yet I'm still waiting to see an igbo Muslim

There is a small Muslima Hausa/middlebelt group that migrated to Ebonyi State during colonial times. Their descendants now speak igbo fluently but they are still Muslims. I think they are the ones people are confusing as Igbo Muslims.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Asking Us To Vote Buhari Is An Enemy Of Nigeria-see Reasons / Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! / You Made Buhari President, Wike Tells UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.