Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry (35598 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Awoo88: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
ogawisdom:

Rare to see such family bc it's shameful to allow your daughter born without marriage. But I know it's has to be a wealthy family
E dey happen wells!!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:
If this was my family, they will write a reply on letter headed paper saying.

"We the family of Mynd on seeing your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"
hahahahahah, the list is too much o.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by mechanics(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
The family of the bride no try o, even the bride couldn't even convince her family members
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by luluosas(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
They should marry their own daughter abeg
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by bioman: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
All these for one Fairly Used Lady?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by ajani1960: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
its just a matter of choice as some grooms can even afford more than that!
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by enonche85(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
After seeing this list, if I so love the girl ehn, i'll just give her bele straight!, then I go and relax...na dem go beg me to just come carry the girl go for free, nonsense people!.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by enonche85(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
bioman:
All these for one Fairly Used Lady?

Lol...girl dat boys have finished the ingredients and nutrients in her already o!.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Erastuslove: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Worst still after paying all this items and taking the girl home...next she will say body dey pain me, head ache dey the virgay, you can't browse as you like...... Food is not ready chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by saintaustine(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fake List
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by mercyland93(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
To be honest if not for all these expensive items relative do request for, Igbo ladies among all tribes in Nigeria are the best to be in love with .
They ar beautiful , pretty, good cooks, fluent in speaking of English( educated ones) and fun to be with.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by bujebudanu1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
mercyland93:
To be honest if not for all these expensive items relative do request for, Igbo ladies among all tribes in Nigeria are the best to be in love with .
They ar beautiful , pretty, good cooks, fluent in speaking of English( educated ones) and fun to be with.

And money hungry.
I'm dating. Two at d moment.
Anambra and abia.their love for money for hair is just so obvious.
U will hear babe.i need tati k, foti k for hair.
Like I plant and harvest money

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Slimguy0(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:
If this was my family, they will write a reply on letter headed paper saying.

"We the family of Mynd on seeing your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"

grin cheesy on decimal
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by gudofuck231: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
AridunuThomas:
My Nairaland people, please come and see oooooo.

Which Nigerian man will want to marry from this Ezekiel family? Na wa ooooo

this is what you get from the family of a retired runsgirl, they ae hungry and usually see her with diferent cars and men so she has to share with them

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awoo88:

Some.family go seize the pikin. In Igbo land, the child is only your if you had fulfill all marry right. Even if the babe go Bleep outside carry belle. But if the man did not fulfill the marriage rite, even if the man give the girl belle reach twenty times, if the girl family bad, the guy no get one single son
The Nigerian law superceded customary laws.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by rebirthto: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is small compared to mine,... try getting married to an Akwa ibom lady .
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by NnadyAutos: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
If one will spend millions of naira in buying car that can crash or detoriate with time,why not spend such money in marriage that can produce a child that can be a governor or president in near future.Marriage should cost more than buying a car,consideting what it takes to raise a girl child.
From antenatal when the mother is pregnant to delivery and to raising her to beautiful lady
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by teeghurl(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seems they want to open a beer parlour joint after the marriage o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Awoo88: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:

The Nigerian law superceded customary laws.
The Nigeria law recognizes customary law. In fact it derives it strength from the constitution. Go check properly
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awoo88:

The Nigeria law recognizes customary law. In fact it derives it strength from the constitution. Go check properly
You cannot deny a man his rights to he's child because of your culture. If you are used, you will have to hand the child over whether he married your daughter or not.

Same with the culture that said women can't inherit ancestory land that the Supreme Court threw out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Bored In Marriage / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.