Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry (35582 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by AridunuThomas: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
My Nairaland people, please come and see oooooo.

Which Nigerian man will want to marry from this Ezekiel family? Na wa ooooo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
If this was my family, they will write a reply on letter headed paper saying.

"We the family of Mynd on seeing your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by BruncleZuma: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Blood of Jehoshaphat!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
If it's true. They will assure me that the lady has 50billion in her account with 5 Estates in different cities in naija

Then once I pay all this she will change everything she has toy name

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by gurunlocker: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
We saw this on FP last week.... shocked

I guess NL mods don't communicate to know the topic they've pushed to FP before or they are just confused grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hahahhahahah grin grin cheesy won fi ijekuje shey awon YOUNG GIRLS yen ni undecided
AridunuThomas:
My Nairaland people, please come and see oooooo.

Which Nigerian man will want to marry from this Ezekiel family? Na wa ooooo

This has to be a joke

Chieftaincy? Underwear?

By the way, has anyone notified the EFCC?...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by kunleweb: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Guys will just get em preggy before.nuptials. thats if there's going to be any

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by ainas247: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
you better Run for your life.... My brother

Check my profile have something for you

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by TeeSeven(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
One word. SHAMEFUL.

Poverty mentality. Now that your daughter has found a suitor, your poverty is over?

This is nothing but a shameful way of exploitation and arm twisting innocent people, just because you have what it takes to hold them to ransom.

This actually speaks volumes about the collective cultural mindset of the subscribers of these shameful and condemnable practice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Rotfl.

Them never ready.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by sportskid(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Which one be chieftaincy again grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Richborn94(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Poverty alleviation scheme!

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mbaise girl for sure

6 Likes

Three places I suspect the bride is from:

(1) Imo

If not she'll be from

(2) The state that has Owerri as capital

Or lastly

(3) From the state where Rochas Okorocha is governing.

E no fit pass any of these.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by kamez(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
that's how some communities in Imo state extort money from intending in-laws..

my cousin did traditional rites for his intended bride last week Saturday here in IMO state... the list was in excess of 1.6m naira..

it's ridiculous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by vivypretty(f): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
it's very easy for you to reject it than come on social media to lament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by sparta231(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:

"We the family of Mynd on see your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"
u are xtremely wickf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Stanlo81: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Funny you..
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Arysexy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lies, anyone can type anything just to trend.

Traditional marriage list contains traditional items like kolanut, drinks, yam, goat, fowl, etc nothing like generator

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by SyberKate(f): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Next time before you fall in love, ask her were she from.
So we don't hear stories that touch the heart like this one is doing

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Jonegonu: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
It Is not a new news. He can still negotiate it.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
e fit be say she no be virgin sef.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Enemyofpeace: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Funkeshugar is it true?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by stalwart123(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:

"We the family of Mynd on see your humble requests have decided that our son is better off single and should remain single for the rest of his life"
grin

Why would the son remain single for the rest of his life.

It's simply we are no more interested

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Enemyofpeace: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mynd44:

not funny, very very dry tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Prinztong(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
This list must be from ABAK5 in Akwa Ibom State. I mean either from the Underlisted LAGs ABAK ETIM EKPO IKA ORUK ANAM UKANAFUN. They are good at selling their Daughter in the name of Marriage ���

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by koladebrainiac(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
underwear
pants lol. una sha collect all the money from this guy hand

I am so surprised that they didnt make request for the village head and the community king so that we will know that we are feeding the nation

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Originalsly: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm.... some people...why go thru all that?... couldn't they just tell the guy they don't like him for their daughter?..or is it taboo to be direct?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by PennywysCares(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
this one breaks my heart

for us single men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Maxcoded: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's like the guy is responsible to quench the poverty in their generation and the whole community.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry by Isobug: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Instead of running around the bush, Why not say...

One shop of food stuffs
One shop of Boutique
One provision Store
One Depot of Beer

Mumu de smell

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here? / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.