Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (58459 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by VictorRomanov: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Comprehension deficit detected

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in his statement.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by kotv: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
It's a clear indication that the accusation is true. I'm not seeing hiscin laws in those pictures either? None of his family came to his birthday celebration. They know something that they aren't telling us.
I wonder who is Kanu's source? A lot what he say comes out true. I wonder his sources?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by ugosly(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Vulcanheph:
As much as I don't want to say anything in this matter Reno omokiri has a point.....
Why would the president's family choose not to celebrate his birthday with him and not even one member of his family has publicly wished him a happy birthday, all we got was a picture of the president sitting alone, while his wife stands with the vice president's wife instead of sitting near her husband.
that picture is from his 75th birthday not a current one.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by akinbode1(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
The truth will be known very soon..
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

....but have you ever seen a grown old man and a twitter nuisance crying and moaning about another man and how his family celebertaes their birthday?

Maybe the family decided to celebrate privately as private citizens? celebrated privately

Fond something better to do with your life instead of following ,some idiotic twitter clown spreading fake rubbish all over the place.

Jobless and Igbos are twins
He is wearing a different abada
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by DaRuud(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Jubrin I dey envy you

mediaNGR:
The PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri asked why Aisha Buhari nor any of her children wish their Husband and Father happy birthday as he clocks 76 today.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-asked-why-aisha-buhari-nor.html

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2018
DammyGbade:
When opposition is now about using health challenges, death wishes, and private life as an issue to garner support from the masses. That shows how foolish and deceiving the opposing party is to her supporters.
Didn't the ruling party did same thing few years back?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by truthstands20: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Calling Reno names is not the issue here. Who in his life will celebrate 76th birthday without any single member of his family? Even a one year old baby is surrounded by his family. Let's use our sense in this country. Where's the president's family, children and grand grand children in this birthday? Something is fishy here. It can't be denied.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by LostMyZeal(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
alen4smith:
hope this cures your irredeemable ignorance

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So...some people actually get paid, to support BUHARI and APC on this forum...MY GODD!!

Anyways,dumbass,that poor Photoshop was a pic of his so-called 75th birthday ...MUMU...you can only fool yourself and the rest clowns employed with you

Now I truly believe that BUHARI is dead...SMH

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by PROPHETmichael: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
That's a very good observation, something Is definitely wrong somewhere. Personally, I didn't used to buy into this Jubril thing until I had a dream and I saw in that particular dream that indeed, that man is not Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by bender79: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2018
jamace:
Where is the greetings from his son Yusuf, the man of the house?
Chai! Are you for real? abi you dey follow me pass time? Bye bye
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Truth be told, this may be the original Buhari but how can he reach such a milestone of 76 years and celebrate without wife and children when they all live in the villa.

How come he has celebrated all previous birthdays with his wife, kids and grand kids

Abba Kyari was even acting like the celebrant

yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by bkool7(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018
When ppl in ur office give you a birthday bash, ur wife and kids also attend?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by LuckyM: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:
Reno the fool chief image launderer of criminals why don't tell us how many of gej out of wedlock children wished him happy birthday? or your foul brain now spend 24 hrs in aso rock to know who wished who happy birthday.

Are you saying that Buhari had all his children out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by alen4smith(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
LostMyZeal:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So...some people actually get paid, to support BUHARI and APC on this forum...MY GODD!!

Anyways,dumbass,that poor Photoshop was a pic of his so-called 75th birthday ...MUMU...you can only fool yourself and the rest clowns employed with you

Now I truly believe that BUHARI is dead...SMH
enjoy your ban
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by jayextra(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
haladadon:
hmm Jubril Aminu Al sudani comes to mind.
a 76 year old man celebrate without his children and grandchildren.
Sure thing

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by omooba969(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
8stargeneral:
Whn u think deeply inside dis question, jubril come into my mind.

This is because you're brainwashed already.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Bannylove13:
Original Buhari n kids on his 2016 birthday
See as smile just plenty...

Nobody fit decieve me with jubril...

No matter how kyari kingibe daura ..wan twist am..

Wetin tinubu obasanjo kanu Reno and all senior politicians know..mesef know am ..for my little domot..

Any one is free to believe anything.. but by late January.. Or perhaps after elections..

Na wen Nigerians go Sabi say ... All politicians governor's senators..all knows this truth but just say..

Na National interest crest with northern interest..they hold hide this truth..

Funny see how all of them dey play along..even saraki ..lol.

Yusuf n zharA..go dey wail for corner now..

Life goes on..

For the interest of peace
They could not give their father a decent burial

Someone that claimed to have served Nigeria

Maybe it's a punishment from God. The man too she'd blood!

Vanity upon vanity!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by absong6523: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2018
chinjo:
This is a pertinent question. I have never celebrated my birthday without my wife and children present. Something strange is really going on in the presidency.

You also take them along to your working place to celebrate together with your colleagues. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by almarthins(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
haladadon:

There are times I feel ashame of the so called learned reno, official celebration is nt equal family celebration. Must his wife and kids be at the celebration?

If them come again, them go say na Nigeria money dem take sit down. Wetin we go do my brother wey dem no go talk.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by omooba969(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Oshigun:

So? What sense are you making? Can't things change from year to year? Are we robots to do things exactly the same way day in and day out? You lot are not even bothered to discuss policies affecting our nation.

All you want to talk about is Buhari's palm, height, ears, hat removal ,Aisha's demeanour, birthday celebration etc. This is disgraceful and you guys are making Nigerians appear cretinous. Ashamed of you all to be honest.

This is a success story for the rogues parading themselves as politicians. smiley

This is what they want - Distraction from the real issues. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by fx45(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2018
alen4smith:
Old picture... When Buhari was still alive
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by anigbajumo(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2018

So many fools in this country, just last week PMB held a meeting with 36 states Governor which PDP Governors were present which would be second meeting in less than 7wks, ar u telling me all those PDP governors in attendance 2x were so daft and deaf to identify fake Buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by marvinsync(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

....but have you ever seen a grown old man and a twitter nuisance crying and moaning about another man and how his family celebertaes their birthday?

Maybe the family decided to celebrate privately as private citizens? celebrated privately

Fond something better to do with your life instead of following ,some idiotic twitter clown spreading fake rubbish all over the place.

Jobless and Igbos are twins

nonsense

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Oweku: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol.... No b their family member na...

Make money by browsing the Internet.... Just click my signature..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by bedspread: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
haladadon:

its Fearful
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Duru009(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Something is wrong at the presidency. Only time will certainly tell !
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Valintino4eva(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Wahala dey o
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by ensamy(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Surprised , Buhari has record of his birthday but no record of his 'O' Level certificate. But he wants to take us to the NEXT LEVEL. sad sad sad shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by WaffenSS(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
The fake pastor

We've never seen your own wife and kids wish you happy anything either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? by Valintino4eva(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Stalwert:
Reno the fool chief image launderer of criminals why don't tell us how many of gej out of wedlock children wished him happy birthday? or your foul brain now spend 24 hrs in aso rock to know who wished who happy birthday.
this is a very stupid post, trying to deviate from the topic, people selling their soul is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.