Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Become A Millionaire Within One Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Become A Millionaire Within One Year (1514 Views)

Now You Can Become A Millionaire By Playing QUICKLOTTO. / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! / How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire Within One Year by Doctor7(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2010
Networkers needed to benefit from the Highest paid Networking Company in Nigeria.

Have you been doing networking without good pay?
Own your own car within Months!
Do you want to build your own Network?
You Earn from 100,000 naira monthly as a beginner
We have Networkers in our network earning over 2million monthly

Come and see for yourself and learn how to do it well.
Say Bye Bye to Poverty.
Poor is: Plenty Opportunities overlooks Repeatedly

Reverend Dr Mac will teach you, free of charge within Lagos. Send mail to doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com to attend the free training.
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by invisible2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
There is no easy money. Despice the free lunch, or you could be on the menu!
There is still no subtitute for hard work.
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by biggerbust: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
This sounds very interesting! I would definitely want to become millionaire within one year, but is it realistic?
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by Doctor7(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
Not all would believe. if you come, you'll see proves and testimonies. Not all human being are to be millionaires, except those few who believe.

If you believe you are a potential, then I will show you and train you and guide you. when ready contact me at doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by ayojosh2k(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2010
Hello Mr Doctor, i think you are a fraud. People that do legitimate people are always eager to talk about their business, what you are doing here is to lure innocent nairalanders into believing that they can make 1 million by contacting you to do a secret business, My Doctor, please get a life. Please people, coscider these questions:

1) How many millions has Mr Doctor really made?

2) Who in Nigeria will really want to show you how he made his millions?

Thanks.
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by Doctor7(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who says its not possible.

74 Nigerians went away with 74 various brands of new cars including jeep live at Uniben on June 21st, 2014. I got one Jeep myself, several others were given several millions of naira on their contribution to the health status of Nigerians.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475314205946263&set=a.110309672446720.17681.100004030641988&type=1

Get today's punch for details

Next car award is 2016.
Re: Become A Millionaire Within One Year by Doctor7(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
For the doubting ones.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Auto Accident In Lagos Badagary Expressway / I Grew Up Poor In Nigeria / Nigerian Priest Jailed For Stabbing A Homeless Man In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.