Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji (30385 Views)

Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Yomzzyblog: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji who came under severe criticisms on social media from Nigerians who felt she ‘had a child out of wedlock’, after spending the better part of her blogging career criticising ‘Single Mothers' has denied those reports.

She said it was completely made up and that she has never done so.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/i-have-never-bashed-single-mothers-it-was-made-up-linda-ikeji-reveals.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Yomzzyblog: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2018

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:56am On Dec 18, 2018
shocked

This lie is so true undecided Aunty Linus

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by timilehing(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Linda can lie sha ehn, where wear were we not bashed single mothers undecided

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Enemking: 5:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Hey, this baby mama will you keep quiet cheesy

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by FlyoruB: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Linda is a lying gossip that has been busted countlessly. Gossips are liars so no surprises.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by helinues: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Confession time even though she is still lieing

I am beginning to fear people that their names start with L.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Neddyogu(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Haha. U bashed'em, now u have joined their ranks. Nothing wrong with u being a single mum tho. If u no marry e nor mean say u n fit get pikin joor.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Metuh: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2018
If a lie is been repeated steadily, it tends to become the truth. We are in a country where everyone believes whatever they read on the internet without concrete evidence.

A lot of lies has been bundled on top of Linda head just because She got pregnant. Even her fellow bloggers aren't happy that she is progressing.

Same Nigerians who hail Instablog9ja are simultaneously hating on Linda Ikeji, as if She is responsible for their failures.

Some Nigerians are confused and jobless courtesy of Buhari so they tend to look for someone to blame for their misfortune in life.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by AntiWailer: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol

Sounded like a fake Linda account.

The real Linda will be like

“As a billionaire living in banana island, I have never bashed baby mamas in My 100million naira car. A rich woman can never say that, it was made up by people who don’t have money”

grin
AuntyLindaIyafHumble

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Pavore9: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Then links to where she bashed them should be provided to counter her as internet never forgets.

16 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by WilliamsNedd: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Hanty keep kwayet jor..

13 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by emeijeh(m): 5:05am On Dec 18, 2018
None of my children's names will start with the letter L because such people are known to be pathetic liars.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by meezynetwork(m): 5:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol. E just dey start
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Efna55: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Linda linda! I liked linda, my problem is her feminist part.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Japsylee: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2018
But you have knowly and unknowingly destroyed and set apart so many marriages and relationship with your extreme journalism..... you have even falsely destroyed the lives of people especially when you make errors like you did during that wrong INSTABLOG naming of the wrong owner......

I pray you have a human face to your work and also remember that no one is perfect and show a little concern and be more thoughtful with your reporting !!!!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by oloriLFC(f): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Why didn't she refute the claims since? Now that she's one and people are talking (Nigerians never forget things o) she now remembers that she never bashed single mothers. Some things get back at us sooner than expected. Shior!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by tstx(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Lie lie
Deek mistress....

11 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by ntyce(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2018
The criticism is hitting her hard....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by omonla10(m): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Lies and gossips brought u this far except u wanna loose all d riches that came with it . U can't just change Ur identity overnight madam.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by dadebayo1(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2018
grin Chaii what goes around comes.........

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by davillian(m): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2018
This lie can kill the devil.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Robbin7(m): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2018
And why did it take you so long to deny all the allegations of bashing against you?
Enjoy your life Linda, you need to accept that you are not perfect irrespective of who you think you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Houseofglam7(f): 5:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Oh please shut up.
I think we've seen and heard enough of this drama

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2018
hahahaahha......be careful how you criticizes, tables turns around and karma is a damn bitch

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by femi4: 5:20am On Dec 18, 2018
This is Super Story .....

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by femi4: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2018
oloriLFC:
Why didn't she refute the claims since? Now that she's one and people are talking (Nigerians never forget things o) she now remembers that she never bashed single mothers. Some things get back at us sooner than expected. Shior!
Its easier for her not to remember but those at the receiving end will never forget

10 Likes

Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by Arewa12: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2018
hmmm aunty Linda
Re: I Have Never Bashed Single Mothers, It Was Made Up - Linda Ikeji by BruncleZuma: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido / Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.