Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. (2740 Views)

Bad!.. GEJ'S Trekkers Caught Having A Passionate Kiss In The Bush..(pic) / The Bush Man And His Wife / The Danger Of Working Too Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
Those days is secondary scool when boys dey vex. Most of the fruits in that scool were all a product of our manure(shi:t). A bad day came when student were few in the scool due to extra murals going on in class. We sneaked out of the class and move to our shaiting chamber not far from the back gate. As I bent down to shait, I did not notice some angry soldier ants crawling close to my butt. They are like a million of them. I felt a kind of little sensation in my butt hole but ignored it until when it went to my kpekus and bit my egg rolls. I did not even wipe my as$, I wore my pant and ran like a mad man to my friends who thought something is chasing ran along with me. I was shouting for help while they were running for their life. The scool became a stampede. Well the rest is a story but the shame made me absent in scool for 2 weeeks with a swollen kpekus and butt. grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Mrblazer(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
was that the secret to ur 10 inches kpekus? grin grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mr blazer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
was that the secret to your 10 inches kpekus? grin grin
Idiotic kpekusmaniac like u grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by segzicres(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
lmao, the soldier ant no like the size of ur balls. him just dey look say which kind small football be this sef tsheew.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by NaijaSisi(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMSNBO, too funny grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Odunnu: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2010
hehehehehehe!sorry sha.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
xynerise:

Those days is secondary scool when boys dey vex. Most of the fruits in that scool were all a product of our manure(shi:t). A bad day came when student were few in the scool due to extra murals going on in class. We sneaked out of the class and move to our shaiting chamber not far from the back gate. As I bent down to shait, I did not notice some angry soldier ants crawling close to my butt. They are like a million of them. I felt a kind of little sensation in my butt hole but ignored it until when it went to my kpekus and bit my egg rolls. I did not even wipe my as$, I wore my pant and ran like a mad man to my friends who thought something is chasing ran along with me. I was shouting for help while they were running for their life. The scool became a stampede. Well the rest is a story but the shame made me absent in scool for 2 weeeks with a swollen kpekus and butt. grin

Really?

*scoffs*

Prove it - show us a pic then I'll believe you!
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Moyola(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
L o o o o L!
Yu made it all up dintchu? tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
^U ask for jokes and u hv it.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
^U ask for jokes and u hv it.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by dani1luv: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rofl.
hope ur kpekus still dey in btw ur legs cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
c'mon xynerise - no dey form shy-shy 4 hia

shows us some pics make we see na tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
@dani. you dey scarce this days. You babe don born?
@efe. I no say e don tey wey u wan see my kpekus. Come my house come see am.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by dani1luv: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
xynerise:

@dani. you dey scarce this days. You babe don born?
Ol' boi. .na exam hold me down oh. .one has2 struggle2 survive 4 9ja nah. .

This ur experience. ehn. i nor pray for am to shele2 me oh
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
xynerise:

Xynerise  angry angry

Your house hovel na face-me-I-face you  lipsrsealed

Besides, your kpekus na public property  wink

so no dey form shame 4 nland  cool

Oya show us d pics! pics!! pics!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
I remember one day wey I dey stroll for evening for school (Uni O!)
I just dey come from bush (where I go smoke)
I no knw say I don find soldier ant trouble for road.
These ones dem sef na Navy Seals I march!!
Dem just codedly dey climb my trouser dey head for cover between two big boulders.

When dem finally launch attack, omo I thank god say no be my superman pant I wear that day.
See as I dive ground, remove my trouser dey scratch like small pikin for front of hostel.

The good news be say the girls wey been dey around no fine, so I no send them at all.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
<screams with laughter!!>

U begin scratch like small pikin!! - Lol!! grin grin

Abeg - OJ, no kill pessin dis night jor!!

@xynerise, see - dis na berra joke, abeg look 'n learn from the master!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
^ i no say u be bad belle for my progress. I get a house on my own 4 ur info, unlike ur boyfrend wey still dey do "mummy thank u" 4 e papa house.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by dani1luv: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2010
Okija_Juju. .u try  wink Buh still prefer the OP's own wink
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2010
xynerise:

^ i no say u be bad belle for my progress. I get a house on my own 4 your info, unlike your boyfrend wey still dey do "mummy thank u" 4 e papa house.

<smiles wickedly>

'an who be my boyfriend na??

pls do tell. . .

Now don't try to change the topic and show us your pics tongue tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
No be contest o!!

I dey tell you say Soldier any focQ me up in front of hostel you wan turn am to competition.

Abeg na my own testiminy I drop, if soldier ant neva do you strong thing before, na ur luck be that.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by dani1luv: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
. . .i nor turn anyfin in2 competition. . buh d time soldier ant hold me ehn. . chai grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^ SO you get testimony and you are not sharing!! angry

Oya come and share your testimony to the humour of Nairalanders! grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2010
Lol!

Yeah Dani - pls tell us na. . . tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Fynist(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2010
Jooo.Man d guy(xynerise) dey yarn d truth.Even lions r scared of d lil buggers.Dia sting fit make robo cop naked himself.Much luv 2 u all[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Ben13: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2010
Lol the school became a stampede cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Pharoh: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
xynerise:

^ i no say u be bad belle for my progress. I get a house on my own 4 your info, unlike your[b] boyfrend[/b] wey still dey do "mummy thank u" 4 e papa house.

Abeg i one know that boy friend ooo . . . make we talk for corner my guy. cool
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^ Lol

Pharoh - behave yourself! cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Pharoh: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
Or else cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
you too dey expect sontin - that's why e dey easy for u to get excited anyhow. . .

I just say behave yourself - I nor dey promise u say anything go happen if u don't  tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by jokingmary(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
xynerise:

LWKMD cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Pharoh: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
See ya dirty mind . . .i been dey fear b4 say bad thing fit happen to me.  cool

I no know how to handle your case again . . [size=1pt]too difficult and special[/size]. . .  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Pluck Banana From An Edo Womans Compound Without Her Permission (pics) / Ituen Went To Hell / Feel Like A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.