Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. (2777 Views)

Bad!.. GEJ'S Trekkers Caught Having A Passionate Kiss In The Bush..(pic) / The Bush Man And His Wife / The Danger Of Working Too Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Pharoh:

I no know how to handle your case again . . [size=1pt]too difficult and special[/size]. . . grin

hehe

Maka why na??!! cheesy cheesy

[size=1pt]Too difficult? hmmm. . . I feel ur pain - I really do. . tongue

Too special?. . .er, break am down for me pls. . . undecided[/size]
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Pharoh: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
Heheheheh u really make me laugh lol. . cheesy

[size=1pt]Special in the sense that . . . haven't had this difficult on here like this before lol.[/size] grin

[size=1pt]Difficult because u keep acting like a novice, taking me around the bush and almost want to make me say things here that should be private.[/size] tongue

[size=1pt]Can we chat somewhere else . . . i can drop my[/size] lipsrsealed cool
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
See sumtin o!! shocked

Pharoh!! (I go call moses for you o)
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Pharoh: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^

Wetin u see . . abeg yarn me ooo cool

Moses for 21st century? . . . I laugh in Jewish tongue. cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by dani1luv: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
Efe, Pharoah

Please kindly tell us your experience about this soldier ant thing and stop goin offtopik
wink
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Dani

Efe has no experience of soldier ants (thank God) - I nor dey use bush for the call of nature. Na toilet I sabi cheesy

@Pharoh - u fit share your soldier ant experiences (if you get any) - I dey wait you for off-topic sha

no too waste time o! - else I go loose interest tongue
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
@efe. U forget when u dey village dey use pit toilet.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Ben13: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
xynerise:

Soldier ants dey pit toilets?
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by cynthoney(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
grin grin grin very funny

but wait oh

u sure na only soldier ants?

even say e don reach years,go check urself oh

may be snake follow chop ur kpekus

maybe na im dey disturb ur brain at times grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^u dey learn how to yab. Well u don say u like me so make i no enter u. grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by cynthoney(f): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
cool cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2010
whats cool? undecided
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
xynerise:

Right!

I heard you the 1st time - no need to repeat am twice!!

Besides, speak for yourself man - Efe's too classy for pit toilets

But then again Xynerise, na pit laterine you dey reside in. . .
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Right!

Besides, speak for yourself man - Efe's too classy for pit toilets

But then again Xynerise, na pit laterine I dey reside in. . . so what is ur business?
I talk am see she cant deny it grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
Allegation Irresponsible and Denied cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by sledge406: 2:16am On Aug 14, 2010
@Xynerise. . . U dey crase for misleading abi na misinforming these people. Make u dey learn to use terms properly and nor change wetin e stand for.
kokobi, di.ck, pen.is, junior na wetin u get between ur legs wen be like snooker stick and dose beans inside scrotum sac.

kpekus, to.to, vagin.a na wetin Cynthoney, Efe and dem females (unless dem be transV) get in between deir legs.

So be warned and uphold it and for una wen dem make mistake, make una take note.

BTW, how u go dey shyte and ant go climb go reach ur di.ck and u nor go know Well ur joke catch so many morons for hia.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
sledge406:

@Xynerise. . . U dey crase for misleading abi na misinforming these people. Make u dey learn to use terms properly and nor change wetin e stand for.
kokobi, di.ck, pen.is, junior na wetin u get between your legs wen be like snooker stick and dose beans inside scrotum sac.

kpekus, to.to, vagin.a na wetin Cynthoney, Efe and dem females (unless dem be transV) get in between deir legs.

So be warned and uphold it and for una wen dem make mistake, make una take note.

BTW, how u go dey shyte and ant go climb go reach your di.ck and u nor go know Well your joke catch so many morons for hia. Well no mind me sometimes I dey get epilepic attack. embarassed
Well I understand then pls see the doctor.
House he has said the truth. grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by marcus1234: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2010
sledge406:

kokobi, di.ck, pen.is, junior na wetin u get between your legs wen be like snooker stick and dose beans inside scrotum sac.

BTW, how u go dey shyte and ant go climb go reach your di.ck and u nor go know Well your joke catch so many morons for hia.

Sledge angry angry

I sure say nor be 2day this your madness start. . .

For every thread you comment on, na so-so insult; nothing +ve; nothing constructive; nothing meaningful. . .

I mean, what really is your problem man??

Illitracy? Sure seems like it - but then again you cover up your inadequacies with deregatory and crude comments!!
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by sledge406: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2010
Stop getting hyper my friend.
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 2:08am On Aug 15, 2010
Wow!!

No quick insult from you now??

**truth hurts - no vex**
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
this couple sef grin
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by sledge406: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
^
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by xynerise: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2010
na lie? undecided
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
xynerise:

na lie? undecided

You dey take hand derail your own thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Highflyer3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
Holly molly grin
what an experience. grin
sup femena?
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2010
High_flyer:

Holly molly grin
what an experience. grin
sup femena?

Try show some respect and spell my name well jor!

but I'm cool sha - thanks! smiley
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by Highflyer3(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2010
my bad miss efemena but just trying to be cool wink
Re: The Danger Of Deficating(shaiting) In The Bush. by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^ it's okay cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Guys React When They See a picture of You With A Fine Female Friend / Funny But True, Is This Ur Experience? Salary Cycle (hilarious Photo) / Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.