Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody (14862 Views)

Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by KingThreatzz: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Answer your case. Are you a cultist or not? Did you kill or not?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Johnnyessence(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
human right activist deji adeyanju will be discharge and acquitted. infact he is our hero.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Koolking(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought he said he was super Man?

Ordinary To Review A Murder Case You Committed Years Back, You are Pissing In Your Panties and Copying FIFA, Unicef, Caf etc?

Useless PDP Thug.

May You Rot In Jail! Murderer!

People think they can fight the government. No matter how connected and powerful you are, if any government is ready to humble you, you will be humbled the hard way. Nnamdi Kano comes to mind.

This Deji guy was feeling like a demigod. I support constructive criticism of govt and fellow citizens, but when you abuse the freedom and become a defiant, you should be put back in your shell immediately. Democracy is not license for excessive indulgence.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Answer your case. Are you a cultist or not? Did you kill or not?
After he has been acquitted of the case. you are just ignorant of what you are saying here.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Tadeus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ordinary To Review A Murder Case You Committed Years Back, You are Pissing In Your Panties and Copying FIFA, Unicef, Caf etc?

Useless PDP Thug.

You be agbero wallahi.. lols.

But dis dude no get mind ooo... why him dey copy eu,USA et al. Lols... I laff in Spanish

All him gra gra don end

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by DLifeless1: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

You know being an idiot is easy but convincing others that you are not one is not easy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by MossadAgent: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

[/s]

Illiteracy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by DLifeless1: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Dont mind the coward

Is he above the law

Just review of a case and he is already on Twitter

In a sane country like North Korea, Kim would have executed him with a grenade.
You are wishing him death cos he has a different view from the one you have?
Mehn! Nigeria is in deep shit if all this rabid rampaging skunks keep making themselves relevant.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by CilicMarin: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
atiku4President:

It is your generation that will rot in jail forever. You will perish with your traitors.

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by purplerope: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who is Deji Adeyanju Na former minister the regime sef no let me know wetin. Fey happen for my country
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Goziechi5(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
I told u before, Liv Nigerian politicians to fight their war themselves
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by tonio2wo: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg

Ok o! Don't forget deji was once in your camp. Today he is serving his karma. E go surly reach Una!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by bejeria101(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought he said he was a super Man?

Useless PDP Thug.

What part of discharged and acquitted dont you understand zombie?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Denikayan: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
DLifeless1:

You are wishing him death cos he has a different view from the one you have?
Mehn! Nigeria is in deep shit if all this rabid rampaging skunks keep making themselves relevant.

Who are you telling?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Enemyofpeace: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apart from goat which other animal can fly?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Borderless: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

You don’t sound educated.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
speedyconnect3:

May posterity judge you.

Y should posterity judge him. Lets us review this. If new evidence were found regarding a case closed in USA, do u think that case wont be reopened. There is nothing as a closed case as far as new evidence pops up and is strong enough. Let him go face the law first. Announcing to the nation that he is in police custody makes him look like he has ulterior motives to create a bad impression of the scenario. May God save this nation from using situations to create political stories. Everything now is politicized. If police catch thief, he will cry that Buhari and the current administration is victimizing him
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Av seen fools before now but urs is something else...i pray and hope u start using ur senses soon
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by KingThreatzz: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
After he has been acquitted of the case. you are just ignorant of what you are saying here.

There was a murder. Let him answer to it. Dont cases get reviewed?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by paragon40(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
The Police should avail themselves with section 36(9) of the 1999 Constitution as duly altered.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by paragon40(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
KingThreatzz:

There was a murder. Let him answer to it. Dont cases get reviewed?
they should have Appealed the Judgement, which one is case review again.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

same to you and your family
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Our police keep abusing people’s rights and disregarding the rule of law. Yet they claim not to be partisan. Quite shameful
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by ebenholer(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
@DejiAdeyanju, do not worry cos the tyranny will come to an end in the next few months be assured u shall surely be freed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by akinboyo: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Quiet some nonentities are still support tyranny in this democratic dispensation. When you point a finger to someone, the remaining fingers belong to you, so think twice before you wish anybody evil, lest it fires back at you.
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Wesely01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

Buhari Government is a Failure, because the young man has been out spoken about the bad leadership of PMB you wish he should be tortured and dealt with. Can I ask you one Question what has PMB done in Nigeria since he came in 2015??

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Ohraykon: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
OsuGanja:
what does this pix signify sir?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

Yeye
Re: Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody by Codes151(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless PDP Thug.

something must be paining u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen Should Resign – Lawyers / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George / Buhari: All LGs Once Controlled By Boko Haram Have Been Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.