Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals (33474 Views)

Nigerian Army Pulls Out 29 Retired Generals / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by tony9k: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Our comments should be based on informed opinion. Major General Amusu is a lady and head of the Medical Corps and she is due for retirement.

Thus is without prejudice to the fact that thus government has always exhibited nepotic tendencies in appointments
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by Oblang(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

5 Yoruba Generals retired yet no single Northerner. Don't forget 2 years ago it was Igbo Generals being retired. With no Igbo General to retire again, they have faced SW. Wake up Yoruba Moslem.

Go and sleep Igbo Christian...
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by IbrahimDamola: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
bjims:

I have never been ashamed of my yoruba ancestry like i have done in the last 3 years. I have been reading comments from "supposedly " yoruba people on this platform and other platforms. I have also been following the politics and the front role yorubas seem to be playing.I have come to the conclusion that something seems wrong with the yoruba race.I will not blame any yoruba leader good or bad.... we are all to be blamed. There are no yoruba leaders worthy of emulation currently.

You are correct, passingshot what do you think? grin

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by IbrahimDamola: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2018
Oblang:
The way buratai dealt with these ipob criminals with python dance dey pain them no be small. Ppl retire from service, una still dey wail abt their tribe. Is retirement nw by tribe?

Zombirudeen Dopemudullahi, so abookis sef no dey retire?

Won ti sepe fun o!

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
Let's amnesty international no give this people any chance until the do the right thing.
Did anyone notice those pulled out are southerners ?

The juicy post go to the competent north and most tasking ones to others .

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by Oblang(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Zombirudeen Dopemudullahi, so abookis sef no dey retire?

Won ti sepe fun o!

If Aboki retire, na for ur papa backyard dey for come do the pulling out parade so that u will be aware of it.

Epe n ba yin finra sir...
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by Tonalphs(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
There is no way that top officials will reach the peak of their military career and be "Pulled out " without none of them being from the north. After all the northerners have more top military personnel than any other...... I'm amazed people still ass lick this govt in situations like this. Where is our conscience Can't u see this has been carefully planned.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by lakeside23: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Five army generals pulled out Five fulfude speaking unqualified soldiers Pulled In
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
keep watching guys, by the time una wakeup Nigeria will be having a new name. guess what? Fulani caliphate
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by winj3: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by IkpuMmadu: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
bjims:

I have never been ashamed of my yoruba ancestry like i have done in the last 3 years. I have been reading comments from "supposedly " yoruba people on this platform and other platforms. I have also been following the politics and the front role yorubas seem to be playing.I have come to the conclusion that something seems wrong with the yoruba race.I will not blame any yoruba leader good or bad.... we are all to be blamed. There are no yoruba leaders worthy of emulation currently.

Trust me , that is why nobody in South takes Yoruba serious ! This is how they are ...go around and ask non Yoruba how they see Yoruba ...

Even in North ...
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by verifiablefacts: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
RALPHOW:
Why only Yoruba and it looks like they are Christians?
Coincidences or it's deliberate?
There is God.....
deliberate, it is called due process aka retirement.
but wetin you know
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by IkpuMmadu: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
cry1ยน
bjims:

Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by overall90: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tonalphs:
There is no way that top officials will reach the peak of their military career and be "Pulled out " without none of them being from the north. After all the northerners have more top military personnel than any other...... I'm amazed people still ass lick this govt in situations like this. Where is our conscience Can't u see this has been carefully planned.

how people see obvious anomaly and pretends that all is well beats my imagination.
Re: Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals by Ohraykon: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
tony9k:
Our comments should be based on informed opinion. Major General Amusu is a lady and head of the Medical Corps and she is due for retirement.

Thus is without prejudice to the fact that thus government has always exhibited nepotic tendencies in appointments
cds cns coas cas nko why leave dem so she is now their senior explain sir

MC Oluomo Wins Street Credibility Award, Nigerians React (photos) / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue