Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (35840 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by tendingNews: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
According to Abubakar Sidiq Usman who shared this video of a young lady confessing about being promised by Lagos PDP to pay her N10k if she attends their rally, she allegedly went but was not paid anything.

Sidiq Usman shared the video and wrote:

"PDP people promised to pay her 10k if she attends their LAGOS rally. She did and they refused to pay her a kobo. They did her #PDP. See the follow up video below"

However, the reactions that trailed the video insinuate that Abubakar Sidiq Usman who shared the video is just doing it for propaganda. Abubakar Sidiq Usman was blasted for the 'propaganda' video.

See some reactions:

Steford @odun42000 said:

"Me I even thought this @MrAbuSidiq has sense before. U recorded a video & put @jimiagbaje cap there without showing d person's face. Anyway, if it's nt 4 poverty, how will someone tell u to come & do rally in Lagos hot sun for 10k? Na APC for Lagos get thug no be PDP."

Royce @Rolandeze3 wrote:

" Instead of these APC goons to use the election campaign window for reeling out their achievements if any in the past three years, they would rather engage in campaign of calumny against the major opposition party and it's members. Failure has no other name"

The Great Nigerian @Great_Nigerian_ wrote:

"LOL! So this is how you want to be their Publicity Sec.?"

Mr. Credible Kris @christometer

"You are supposed to be from Usmani, you have comfortably disregard the usefulness of your name Usmani. This is way too low for your campaign. Borrow sense oga!"

Abraham Odia @officialfabulus wrote:

"This is just dirty politics. For all I know she could be paid to grant this interview just to discredit the other party. How can the APC be accusing the PDP for the same crime they are guilty of. Same of the same"

Follow Help @Dannyyweb said:

"Mr Sidiq your propaganda is too cheap you dey learn work."

Watch the video here.

What do you think about this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/pdp-promised-to-pay-me-10k-if-i-attend.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by tendingNews: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
See reactions blasting Sidiq and his lady 'Actress'

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by bedspread: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
It's a BMO/Bmc/ APC Collaboration...

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Donald95(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mr Steford deserves a golden boot for such a wonderful comment.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by hisgrace090: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Let's those that send you pay you not PDP.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by FarahAideed: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
How can this glaring fake APC propaganda where Abubabakar sidiq and one of his faceless oloshos are clearly acting a script be sent to front page

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Lordofthewest(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lobatan...so Atiku is buying crowd for rally too??.not suprised though we always knew, only atikulated slaves have their heads far up Atiku ass to see the reality on ground that Atiku/OBItuary will never smell aso rock

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by obembet(f): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Your problem.

SAY NO TO APC/ PDP

4 Likes

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by dam2000(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC olosho

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Philinho(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Keep on lying there while a foreigner is ruling you

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by PennywysCares(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Locco prostitute

6 Likes

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Samnavy: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Your lie no get part two grin

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
wtf.. no party will ever pay you 10k to attend a rally.
How can a party pay 10k just to attend rally. vote buying go come be 50k
This Usmani Guy is really dimwitted.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Ressaman(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by TheAngry1: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
ok
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by anambraamaka: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
;D4
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Jonadull: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ha !
Aye pdp ti ta pau!
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by porovezes: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin
agent

1 Like

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by MPESA(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC party if lies and propaganda.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by emmydoo12: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
lock your doors and windows make sure nobody Catch you Watching this hot video please >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVu-16gW4Vs&itct=CA0QpDAYCSITCOOa5qCVot8CFVaCfAodI9YHhlIORW1teWRvbyBjb21lZHk%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sai Baba with no strings atrached

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by deboysben(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
A useless girl that have sold her future cos of money

See how you just disgraced yourself, just to discredit pdp

19 Likes

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by david22uu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Can APC please rule and stop propaganda

14 Likes

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Both APC and PDP are guilty of this, so F 'em all. if you're supporting either of them F you too.
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by remi4ever(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wether PDP,APC,PSP,PPP,ADP, Craze dey worry all of them!!!

Gave up on this shithole a long long time ago...
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by easynetsms(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
OK ma we have heard u. Come and write down ur name in d attendance sheet

6 Likes

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by EbukaHades10(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
10k to come and stand in the sun and shout for one person that won't remember u exist? Good for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ok
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by lordkoko1: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady by MufasaRebirth: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
10k for rally ?

Hehehehe for where you wan see am

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections / Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.