Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate (27523 Views)

Betta Edu Provides Free Healthcare For Vulnerable Women In Osun (Pictures) / #StayAtHome - Sanwo-Olu Provides Food Package For 200,000 Households In Lagos / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Jobola1: 5:10am On Dec 19, 2018
psp2pc:
If the devil gives you a cap , don't be surprised when he collects your head in return.

Haha. Is the devil also a skull Miner grin?
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2018
naptu2:

You can pay for free access for your potential customers. MTN and Pepsi have done it many times. Instead of paying the toll, commuters are given your promotional material.

Picture 1) MTN paid the toll for commuters during rush hour and everybody that passed the Lekki toll gate at that time got 400 naira airtime for free.
https://www.nairaland.com/4226779/free-toll-free-gift-mtn

Picture 2) Pepsi paid the toll for commuters during rush hour and everybody that passed the Lekki toll gate at that time got a bottle of Pepsi for free.
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/09/pepsi-says-no-shakin-carry-go-free-drinks-free-toll-at-lekki-toll-gate/

Be deceiving yourself to think he paid.

Is APC not the party in power in Lagos?

I know you are an APC person from your previous writeups and comments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by LWFashion(f): 5:37am On Dec 19, 2018
martineverest:
is he now the governor?
U berra believe it cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by BlueRayDick: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2018
The caption should have read

" Tinubu foregos collection of Toll fees on Lekki-Epe expressway for few hours to allow his Candidate campaign for the forthcoming Election''

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Blendy77(f): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Yes o, free toll and 2 bottles of nestle water. I was part of it as I was lucky to have taken that route at that time. Them try, free toll today, increase fare when u win, Lagos sha... lolzzzzz
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by imam07: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Pls who is d current governor of lagos state.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by almarthins(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Orpe7:
Access today, double fares tmrw grin

FTC feels good
Una no dey sleep ni

Nigeria na how many we be? 180million
So u expect all the 180 to be slumbering ?

Over 20million don get access to internet, no expect say all of us go dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by almarthins(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Orpe7:
Access today, double fares tmrw grin

FTC feels good
Una no dey sleep ni

Nigeria na how many we be? 180million
So u expect all the 180 to be slumbering ?

Over 20million don get access to internet, no expect say all of us go dey sleep. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by justfash50: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2018
BlueRayDick:
The caption should have read

" Tinubu foregos collection of Toll fees on Lekki-Epe expressway for few hours to allow his Candidate campaign for the forthcoming Election''

Whether you like it or you dont, come next year he will be elected as our GOVERNOR in Lagos state.

Sanwoolu, the man of the MOMENT has been tested and trusted with resources and governance in which people of the state benefited immensely.

Agbaje on the other hand refuse to give back to the people he so much love to govern and campaigning with divisive slogan to win votes.

Our PVC 's are warning up to disgrace Mr loser, customer dadaani.

Vote sanwoolu for progress and development in Lagos state.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by AlhajaChinyere: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Foolish Nigerians, listen to yourselves. All the fine fine countries and cities you see on TV are made and supported by huge taxes and levies. Imagine the useless traffic in Lagos...motorists should be paying 10 times what they are currently paying. You don't pay your electric bills yet you mofos expect constant electricity in your millions?

What a people, what a country.....no wonder nothing is changing but things are just getting worse.

Anyway APC got my vote. Sanwo Olu please tax lagosians and the migrants from the failed region appropriately.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by buchilino(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:
This is how to run a campaign, not the hate baiting Agbaje or the corruption baiting Atiku.

2019, APC has it in the bag. God bless Nigeria!

GREAT TO KNOW THAT UR ONE OF THE FEW DAT CAN BE FOOLED EASILY

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by zudozz: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2018
kuku remove the toll fare when u win.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Victorygold(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2018
omonla10:
I wonder if Jimi Agbaje can be allowed to use this same platform. Don't think so..
Home advantage at its best

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by naunasabi: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2018
I don't know Lagos island that much please is there an alternative road to the toll-gate?
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2018
when he wins election, the toll will be reintroduced. Selfish leaders.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by ChristineC: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
Foolish Nigerians, listen to yourselves. All the fine fine countries and cities you see on TV are made and supported by huge taxes and levies. Imagine the useless traffic in Lagos...motorists should be paying 10 times what they are currently paying. You don't pay your electric bills yet you mofos expect constant electricity in your millions?

What a people, what a country.....no wonder nothing is changing but things are just getting worse.

Anyway APC got my vote. Sanwo Olu please tax lagosians and the migrants from the failed region appropriately.
you didn't even really have to try, you just sounded brainless effortlessly. More grace in your dignified emptiness.

What is there to tax in Lagos? The big cities of the world and Lagos written in the sentence is another bad joke for unexposed mofos who think the length and breadth of the world is from Epe to Badagry and Mowe. Those big cities have adequate alternatives routes, not the ones that run through alleys and markets. Those big cities return those taxes to subsidize agriculture, healthcare and public education; and more recently public transportation. What exactly does Lagos have? Even the taxed roads have potholes and zero finishing.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by NTIEDO3: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:
This is how to run a campaign, not the hate baiting Agbaje or the corruption baiting Atiku.

Mr man, are you really in this state or listening to Lagos politics from outside You no get talk I swear..
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by netpro(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2018
NTIEDO3:

Mr man, are you really in this state or listening to Lagos politics from outside You no get talk I swear..

If you are expecting Agbaje to become governor next year, your case is worse.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by sinola(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:

on who's expense...your sense is fickle..receive sense.
stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by sucess001(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2018
johnjay4u2u:
is he the Governor to declare free access?
and if he paid, whose money did he use?

omo Eko r'onu.
lagosians, think.

Eko o ni baje.

Of course he didn't pay...using government institutions for personal campaign...hallmark of the ApC govt
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by sinola(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2018
backnbeta:
Very good, really. Anything to alleviate suffering is welcome. But, can they allow opposition to also use government platforms to campaign? I doubt very much undecided

Lagosians should vote wisely, that's all.
did i hear you mention 'alleviate suffering''
The suffering they created for their people abi....who owns the whole money they are generating at the toll gate....
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by mozona(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by tete7000(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2018
They will all come back and pay ten times for it if you are elected.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by naptu2: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2018
johnjay4u2u:

Be deceiving yourself to think he paid.

Is APC not the party in power in Lagos?

I know you are an APC person from your previous writeups and comments.

1) I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think. That's your personal problem.

2) Affirmati non neganti incumbit probatio. This is simple common sense.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by naptu2: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2018
naunasabi:
I don't know Lagos island that much please is there an alternative road to the toll-gate?

There are 3 options.

1) Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (slightly higher toll).

2) Lekki Expressway (slightly cheaper toll).

3) Oniru New Market (free).
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2018
martineverest:
is he now the governor?

Na wa o!
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2018
martineverest:
is he now the governor?
I wonder too. Nothing in Lagos still shows that Ambode is the governor!

Not even the previous on going project!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by ericmor: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:

No. Creatively engaging and reaching out to the electorates. And tailoring a campaign strategy to blend with the lifestyle of the people.

In the other hand, Agbaje is running his campaign like JJC that just landed in Lagos two months ago.

What do u want him to do? He can’t comtinue wasting money nau. Do only thing he can do now is to continue telling lagosians his better plans which should be better than wat APC are doing. If he by chance win, that’s luck but with the level APC is operating in Lagos now I think he should don’t bother himself spending on campaign cus it will be a waste of fund

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by cmikel: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Logos state god father's are the real pharos. Of Egypt
. .

They have Nigeria under captive

You will have to serve them for years and they will never give their apprentices freedom.

After you win your god fatbers and toll owners will milk us dry with extra charge
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by AniAnne(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Which Lekki toll gate? The one I used same day or Lekki toll gate in Ghana? I used it. Morning and evening and there was nothing like free toll....fake news....except he did for a particular time. I will advice the OP to change the title of his post to the exact time it took place if it actually took place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Must Go, APC Chiefs Insist / Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Olusosun Dumpsite; Defends Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.