Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS (28904 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2018
A serious fire outbreak rocked Abule-Egba community in Lagos. The inferno was reportedly caused by activities of pipeline vandals which led to an explosion in the area. 

According to reports, the fire started by 3:30am on Wednesday, December 19th.  

Residential and commercial houses were affected as the fire engulfed the neighborhood - with many people scampering to safety.

It is reported that vandals caused the explosion from the pipelines, which extended to Abule Egba Bus Stop.

It was gathered that men of the fire service arrived in few trucks hours after the fire incident which destroyed many properties in the area. 

The number of casualties are yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/abule-egba-on-fire-after-pipeline-vandals-cause-explosion-in-lagos.html

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Watch the VIDEOS HERE.

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2018
sad
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by aolawale025: 5:42am On Dec 19, 2018
The things people do
God have Mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by JasonScoolari: 5:44am On Dec 19, 2018
On a lighter note,

At 3:30am, Just imagine a guy who lives close to where the explosion occurred having sex and he's about to "cum" grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Onlinealaba(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2018
people she want to show off with Ill gotten wealth this Christmas, reason for all these nefarious activities

Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Some Nigerians can be stubborn sha.

They know vandalism leads to this, yet, they still do it.

Endangering peoples life and properties for chicken change.

This country tire me wahlahi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by yusufobinna1(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Vandalization should attract death sentence, because once the havoc start its always crazy.People will loose life and properties.so sad, what a useless a country those in government and thew people are the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Keziehenry(m): 6:23am On Dec 19, 2018
just passed through there this morning, it was horrible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Realdeals(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2018
I seriously hope it is not the side I know..

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by CapitoneMax(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by GogetterMD(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2018
This pipeline has been vandalised since last Friday. 5 whole days and they didn't shut it off and cordon off the area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
These vandals are nothing but animals, I remembered the atrocities they perpetrated in some corners of Lagos few years back.
I pray no life is lost this time around.
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Haymaykar(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Na my area be dis oh...the flame the flame is too much..
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Again? cry
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Dam5reey(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
GogetterMD:
This pipeline has been vandalised since last Friday. 5 whole days and they didn't shut it off and cordon off the area

That's Nigeria for you..
Imagine me that slept around 2am had to wake up few minutes later to see the sky red hot.. not funny at all

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by zombieTRACKER: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari effect everywhere

Chaos in all directions
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Nonso92(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
All in the name of trying to make everywhere stew this Christmas.

God help those that were affected
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by martineverest(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
let them suffer the consequences. will the community say they weren't aware of the vandalisation?.they all benefitted from it
many Nigerians claim to be wise,but are 'wisely foolish'

4 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Dam5reey(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2018
martineverest:
let them suffer the consequences. will the community say they weren't aware of the vandalisation?.they all benefitted from it
many Nigerians claim to be wise,but are 'wisely foolish'

Don't be quick to Judge.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Pavore9: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Greed.
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by itiswellandwell: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Some people whose properties were badly affected will have a very rough Xmas. Mheen! My sincere condolences to them ooo!

You have an s8 with a bad screen? Av got a screen for u for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by oloriLFC(f): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Imagine this type of fire tragedy when people are in their beds. Na we dey do ourselves o
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by Oweku: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Ha... Hope no life lost..

browse and get paid for browsing... Just click on my signature below
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by NigerianBae: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Fire Outbreak Rocks Abule Egba, Lagos After Explosion By Vandals. PICS by GogetterMD(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
The vandals damaged a pipeline last week in the same Abule-egba. Area was cordoned off and the area residents ensured that they couldn't gain access. They went and vandalised another pipeline again which was what led to the fire

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) / Driver Killed And Burnt To Ashes By Cultists In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photos / Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.