Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency (1361 Views)

Oba Vs Edo Govt: Benin Traditional Council Gives Obaseki Conditions For Peace / Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Iwillbegreat: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Godwin obaseki(Christian, APC) Edo

Yemi osibanjo(Christian, APC) Yoruba

Peter obi(Christian, pdp) igbo

One from south south, one from south west, the other from south east.

Which one do you prefer?
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2018
We igbos don't need any presidency because we are industrious and we developed most part of Nigeria, who cares about presidency in Igbo land?

So it's between Yoruba and Edo.

Since Yoruba have ruled in 1999-2007.. I think Edo should have it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by StOla: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2018
O
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Edo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Iwillbegreat: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Igbobyblood:
We igbos don't need any presidency because we are industrious and we developed most part of Nigeria, who cares about presidency in Igbo land?

So it's between Yoruba and Edo.

Since Yoruba have ruled in 1999-2007.. I think Edo should have it
you are right about Yoruba ruling.

And they will likely get vice presidency from 2015-2023.. it won't make sense if they still get presidency. I think tinubu knows this.

Even obaseki has been close with tinubu and other APC leaders more than any governors
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Donald95(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Who gives a Bleep about Presidency in Igbo land.

If you bring it to us, we will take the offer and shove it into your as.s impaling you with it. Ndị ara (What special thing did GEJ do for Ndị Igbo?? ?.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Philistine(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Why are Edos busy opening divisive thread all over Nairaland? I have observed this for the past one month now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2018
We igbos don't need presidency, final.
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Iwillbegreat: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Philistine:
Why are Edos busy opening divisive thread all over Nairaland? I have observed this for the past one month now.
how is this a division thread?
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Another Afonja. They love this useless country so much despite how horrible and evil the country is. To them and their low IQ and ambition...that's the best they can ever have in life. However Biafrans being a superior, special black race(Black Hebrews...not Africans like Afonjas and Hausa-Fulani) created in the image of God want something better. Afonjas hide under one Nigeria with gross marginalization of Biafrans, to deceive you they are doing well.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Yoruba people have been ruling since so it's between Edo, igbo.

Since APC is likely to win and igbo have decided it's PDP they must love.

I see Edo edging them out.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
To all the yorubas out there.

You can't get presidency in 2023, it's impossible even tinubu knows that.

2023 it's between Edo and igbo.
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Iwillbegreat: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Donmedra:
To all the yorubas out there.

You can't get presidency in 2023, it's impossible even tinubu knows that.

2023 it's between Edo and igbo.
you can't sell igbo presidency to northerners, westerners that's political suicide for the party.

It'll be easier for them to get a referendum than win presidency
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
you can't sell igbo presidency to northerners, westerners that's political suicide for the party.

It'll be easier for them to get a referendum than win presidency
Atiku don't even know what he's doing, I'm ashame seeing my Igbo brothers supporting man that won't win 10 states in the election
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Donald95(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Atiku don't even know what he's doing, I'm ashame seeing my Igbo brothers supporting man that won't win 10 states in the election
You are definitely Afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by tochukwuifediba: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
grin we don't need presidency but a better economy
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
presidency coming from a certain region will not add any value to the state. obj was president for 8 years, did it added any more value to the yrouba nation, same was goodluck for six years, visit his home town there's nothing special there. what of buhari, is there anything special happening in the north?? Regionalism is the solution
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
presidency coming from a certain region will not add any value to the state. obj was president for 8 years, did it added any more value to the yrouba nation, same was goodluck for six years, visit his home town there's nothing special there. what of buhari, is there anything special happening in the north?? Regionalism is the solution
do you know that the tribe Jonathan came from didn't see themselves as ijaw before Jonathan presidency? When Jonathan entered, he literally made his tribe the so called *4th largest ethnic group*.

Edo presidency will solve many things.

Those isoko, itshekiri, urhobo would like to align with Edo just like Jonathan tribe align with izon to form the greater Ijaw.

I know edo man will surely fix things back home
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Prompto: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Anybody for the president but no one from the tribe of hate should ever be allowed near it even if their entire tribe is wiped out.I can not afford a president powered by nothing but hate n bigotry rule over me mbanu.
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Godwin obaseki(Christian, APC) Edo

Yemi osibanjo(Christian, APC) Yoruba

Peter obi(Christian, pdp) igbo

One from south south, one from south west, the other from south east.

Which one do you prefer?

Rule igbo out of your delusion.
Thanks.
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by Prompto: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
zurich1010:
Another Afonja. They love this useless country so much despite how horrible and evil the country is. To them and their low IQ and ambition...that's the best they can ever have in life. However Biafrans being a superior, special black race(Black Hebrews...not Africans like Afonjas and Hausa-Fulani) created in the image of God want something better. Afonjas hide under one Nigeria with gross marginalization of Biafrans, to deceive you they are doing well.
. with God love education Igbo are yet to have intelligence to outsmart the gworro chewing, kunu sipping aboki almajiri without education since 1960 the British left. Biafrans are a disgrace to the God they worship for this fact.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Edodefender:
do you know that the tribe Jonathan came from didn't see themselves as ijaw before Jonathan presidency? When Jonathan entered, he literally made his tribe the so called *4th largest ethnic group*.

Edo presidency will solve many things.

Those isoko, itshekiri, urhobo would like to align with Edo just like Jonathan tribe align with izon to form the greater Ijaw.

I know edo man will surely fix things back home

the fight for presidency is between edo and yroubas then, every true igbo man wants regionalism. we want a level playing ground and not interested with who rules at the federal level
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by IbrahimDamola: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
The OP is my fellow Yoruba Muslim brother deceiving his dumboharist skull.

We know he is trying to sell the well known fake 'We SS hate IBO and love Yoruba Muslim skulls' narrative which has refused to fly since the period of GEJ. grin

Unfortunately for him real, SEners and SSners are awake to his antics. Every southerner can smell that our characteristic odoriferous Yoruba Muslim odour from 10 miles away. grin

Thread is dead on arrival (DOA). grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by dreamwords: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
prolog2:
shut the hell up, Anioma are Edo, you are one igbo pretending to be Edo while defending igbo interests. Anioma are Edo and will always be. That is their history, your biafra propaganda can't change the past.
What's makes anioma to be edo, oya tell us, nothing we no go hear for this nairaland,
Do you even know the meaning of anioma
The obi's in anioma pledge alliance with oba of benin does not mean they are now edo or benin by tribe
That's was the system of king ship then, when kings withing benin ,part of yoruba and part of igbo (anioma) adopted , they were under Oba of benin, because benin faught and conquered those places (land grabbing)doesn't make yoruba to be edo nor igbo (anioma) to be edo
Tell us why anioma is edo
By the way edo state has igbos in it ( the igbankes)
Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by mekaboy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
What do you think these figures will be by then?

Re: Yoruba vs Igbo vs Edo on 2023 presidency by nijabazaar: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Prompto:
Anybody for the president but no one from the tribe of hate should ever be allowed near it even if their entire tribe is wiped out.I can not afford a president powered by nothing but hate n bigotry rule over me mbanu.

Hate kill u there...nonsense

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Releases Report, Unveils Method Of Employment In Their New Company / Yoruba On Twitter / Atiku Floors Buhari In Obi’s LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.