Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect (49900 Views)

Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People / Solve This if You Are Intelligent / 6 Signs that Shows You Are Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Intelligence is something that remains completely undefined.

When we say a person is intelligent what do we actually mean, people say intelligence can be measured through the IQ phenomenon, but is this method really valid.

There are several manifestations of what we call intelligence, taking the form of ;

*(1) Ability to store information for longer periods of time: if you have this gift work tirelessly on yourself cause you sure would go places with a brain that takes in information and retains it with ease, but comprehension of what you know must be developed by constant use of your large memory. So read and read some more.

*(2) Ability to understand mathematical concepts and even innovate ideas independently: (self taught), a very rare set if you fall in this category discovering yourself early is extremely important.

*(3) Ability to calculate faster than normal: (its different from the above) I love this set of gurus they may at times fail to remember how to quote laws in physics and maths but give them a mathematical problem and in seconds they find the answer.

*(4) Ability to speak several languages fluently :
(polygloth from 2 languages to 5) but from 5 and above is called hyperpolygloths, as strange as it may seem they tend to speak as fluently as indigenes. For polyglots in the house, I give you an accolade.

(5) Ability to catch the attention of people by your speaking and bend them to your own ideas(seriously oratory is a manifestation of intelligence) good gift for leadership positions.

(6) Sarcasim: is a sub division of oratory, ability to come up with jokes in microseconds is an affirmation of the fast working action of the brain(funny that the guy who always know what to say to make everyone laugh is a genius).

(7) Ability to invent. This is an advanced form of intellect that most people attribute to engineers which is partly correct, but at times a born inventor might not be good in math, its just the way God shares gift.

(cool Musical intelligence: can you play instruments are you a gifted rapper with a brain that brings words from the four corners of the world,you should know that you are very intelligent.

My ideas about intelligence are not baseless, I did a lot of thinking to create this list, believe that.

but ultimately this is a small list of how God distributes intelligence amongst people across different fields.
but the greatest gift given for excellence in academics is curiosity, the hunger for more knowledge.

So whats that innate ability you have, please share if its not on the list.

238 Likes 27 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by MJBOLT: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Ability to solve complex problems better than most people,creative minds are also intelligent

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by TOSIN116: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2018
NO SOURCE? And please organise the stuff for easy comprehending...
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2018
smiley
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
TOSIN116:
NO SOURCE? And please organise the stuff for easy comprehending...
which source are you looking for,is it the one written by aliens from mars.

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2018
I am actually a polyglot, 4 languages, how i wish hausa was part of it

4 Likes

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:
I am actually a polyglot, 4 languages, how i wish hausa was part of it
I give my respects, is any foreign language included

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Chidorx60:
I give my respects, is any foreign language included
English is a foreign language so yes a foreign language is included.
Yoruba, Igbo, pidgin and Englishgrin

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:

Ohh.. That means I'm damn intelligent.

I know English, Igbo, German, Pidgin, Queens pidgin, Street Pidgin and a little French grin

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
HenryDion:

I know English, Igbo, German, Pidgin, Queens pidgin, Street Pidgin and a little French grin
Lol Henry my namesake take am easy make i no call u "tif" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:

Lol Henry my namesake take am easy make i no call u "tif" grin

cheesy cheesy

I no won carry last nah grin

Looks like people by the name Henry are always exceptionally intelligent. Twale boss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by greenmonk: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
People say I'm intelligent but I see myself as dumb but they always disagree with me, maybe that proves I'm intelligent.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
HenryDion:

cheesy cheesy

I no won carry last nah grin

Looks like people by the name Henry are always exceptionally intelligent. Twale boss
grin Tall, handsome and intelligent wink Twale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by ilevic(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
greenmonk:
People say I'm intelligent but I see myself as dumb but they always disagree with me, maybe that proves I'm intelligent.
Don't be happy friend, you are what you think you are. No hard feelings

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
what? sacarsm?

so I know book cheesy

6 Likes

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Bigii(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018

I got master in them cool

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
greenmonk:
that shows you are very intelligent most intelligent people are never sure of themselves they tend to want to know more and more,because when they see what they are yet to know they feel like they know nothing,meanwhile others think they are very smart.
we who are called smart are only like little boys playing by the seashore whilst the vast ocean of knowledge lay all undiscovered.
paraphrasing the words of Sir Isaac Newton.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
We have like 8 types of intelligence
Just search it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by sacajawea: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ode keep festering narcissism mumu Op
Fan Self-conceitedness Well well

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Biglittlelois(f): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Invention?? calculation?? musical intelligence? Op tell me one thing you've invented known to man not to yourself alone undecided as for the other two, so cos my field is not in mathematics and music, means i'm not intelligent you must be high on Fulfulde grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
What's this one saying
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Thoby1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Cool
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Lionsbet: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself OP.

In other news, Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Question 1. What can you make of PMB...??

Question 2. Between OSINBANJO and PETER OBI whom do you think is more intelligent using your analysis as a reference point..??

Note: let’s not be Bias
Mind you OSINBANJO was allowed to use his TABLET when necessary

3 Likes

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Jay5mie: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Emescot:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by DaRuud(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
FTC
But I have only two of these qualities
Chidorx60:
Intelligence is something that remains completely undefined.

When we say a person is intelligent what do we actually mean, people say intelligence can be measured through the IQ phenomenon, but is this method really valid.

There are several manifestations of what we call intelligence, taking the form of ;

*(1) Ability to store information for longer periods of time: if you have this gift work tirelessly on yourself cause you sure would go places with a brain that takes in information and retains it with ease, but comprehension of what you know must be developed by constant use of your large memory. So read and read some more.

*(2) Ability to understand mathematical concepts and even innovate ideas independently: (self taught), a very rare set if you fall in this category discovering yourself early is extremely important.

*(3) Ability to calculate faster than normal: (its different from the above) I love this set of gurus they may at times fail to remember how to quote laws in physics and maths but give them a mathematical problem and in seconds they find the answer.

*(4) Ability to speak several languages fluently :
(polygloth from 2 languages to 5) but from 5 and above is called hyperpolygloths, as strange as it may seem they tend to speak as fluently as indigenes. For polyglots in the house, I give you an accolade.

(5) Ability to catch the attention of people by your speaking and bend them to your own ideas(seriously oratory is a manifestation of intelligence) good gift for leadership positions.

(6) Sarcasim: is a sub division of oratory, ability to come up with jokes in microseconds is an affirmation of the fast working action of the brain(funny that the guy who always know what to say to make everyone laugh is a genius).

(7) Ability to invent. This is an advanced form of intellect that most people attribute to engineers which is partly correct, but at times a born inventor might not be good in math, its just the way God shares gift.

(cool Musical intelligence: can you play instruments are you a gifted rapper with a brain that brings words from the four corners of the world,you should know that you are very intelligent.

My ideas about intelligence are not baseless, I did a lot of thinking to create this list, believe that.

but ultimately this is a small list of how God distributes intelligence amongst people across different fields.
but the greatest gift given for excellence in academics is curiosity, the hunger for more knowledge.

So whats that innate ability you have, please share if its not on the list.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Denikayan: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
How about ability to get inside lady's panties

We dont appreciate what we have in this country

Everything is intellectual

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by pagorino(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
HenryDion:

you are not intelligent, I think you are high grin

9 Likes

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Olalekank(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.