Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) (16766 Views)

President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / BREAKING: Protesting NASS Workers Disappear As Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by dabossman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Are you making fun of his accent?
Cause I am sure we all have our shortcomings

Having an accent is not even a shortcoming. Even the English who own the language speak with a variety of accents. Let's not even mention Scots, the Irish or Americans.
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Mrbaz1: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Joromi12:
Must he always read speech. Shameless dullard
But seriously it seems you are the real dullard here... Do you expect him to call reasonable figures off heart... Ahbi you think I'd ur OBI Lee XING brother with Okrika statistics there... And am sure your type can't even memorise a debate of 2 pages back then in ur primary or secondary school

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by GMan650(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
This 8th Assembly is the worst in the history of Nigerian Parliament. See how those that are representing us turned the Assembly to Aluta ground. I'm embarrassed to be a Nigerian. There was never a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Elin: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Ayam now Hunderstanding!

Buhari is Jubril but Jubril is Not Buhari! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
dabossman:

Having an accent is not even a shortcoming. Even the English who own the language speak with a variety of accents. Let's not even mention Scots, the Irish or Americans.
Exactly !
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by kingshrd: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
For this old men to be like this it seems the bags are no longer flowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by iphedhayhor(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Elin: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Are you serious? grin grin grin Biafra Bus is remaining One Shance Oh,Wnt u Join? grin grin

GMan650:
This 8th Assembly is the worst in the history of Nigerian Parliament. See how those that are representing us turned the Assembly to Aluta ground. I'm embarrassed to be a Nigerian. There was never a country.
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Charleslewizy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Imagine legislators acting & behaving like market women.....disgraceful set of buffoon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Kayus4real: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari leaves the National Assembly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by gozmok1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
the dullard shameful left.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Did you know that at every mention of Buhari, some tired miscreants from a certain part of country are always the ones with negative reaction?

He (Buhari) remains the nightmare to their table-top like heads.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by GMan650(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Elin:
Are you serious? grin grin grin Biafra Bus is remaining One Shance Oh,Wnt u Join? grin grin

Canada and USA na em sure pass
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by mikeconfidence(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
when next you hear buhari, shout FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!! Buhari is a goner insha Allah! #ATIKUOBI on point!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by semyman: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
I am now able to ignore and avoid reading any foolish comment on Nairaland intended to deride the President, I know those who have insulted or are insulting him always end up in a sudden calamitous end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by candygist: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
judecares1:
i watched the video very well and i can tell you all that this not buhari cos this man looks more younger
Legendary fool . So you still think this is not buhari ? It seems your brain was clone
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by candygist: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Xbareman:
BUHARI... Baffles me alot!

I hope he comes with a script to the Presidential Debate too.

Who present a budget without a script for Christ sake ? I pray you don't die of hate
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Newznow: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by chiangwar: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Look what a confused reporter has to say opposition led national assembly.
This is how biases these brown envelopes report.
You can't ask yourself question, is this man call Buhari leading you aright,
if so why the rowdy and noise? The truth must be told to power Buhari is a failure

mediaNGR:
Photos from President Buhari as he present the 2019 budget to NASS.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/photos-buhari-presents-2019-budget.html

Live video: https://web.facebook.com/NgrSenate/videos/742304986168348

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by wirinet(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
judecares1:
i watched the video very well and i can tell you all that this not buhari cos this man looks more younger
So you watched the video very well, what of senator Saraki and other over 400 members of the national assembly, who actually saw Buhari live? They did not see Buhari very well.

You and your mentor Kanu have a serious case of grand delusion, feeling you are more intelligent than the entire human race.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mrbaz1:
But seriously it seems you are the real dullard here... Do you expect him to call reasonable figures off heart... Ahbi you think I'd ur OBI Lee XING brother with Okrika statistics there... And am sure your type can't even memorise a debate of 2 pages back then in ur primary or secondary school

So Epic!! I like the way u take give am. u dey mind d olodo, if he was so brilliant when he was in school he should be competing with Sowore by now. Awon oponu ayirada. we knw them type well, pots calling kettle black..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by chiangwar: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why is bubu using the 2019 budget presentation platform to campaign
Nonsense

Newznow:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNkOS1s5JBg
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
You've quoted sensible Nigerians... Kindly show how sensible you are by posting your picture for Nigerians to see. By doing so, we can easily shuffle if you're in between Life and Lifeless
#Stop the Menacing

Sensible Nigerians have long given up on this lifeless administration. [/quote]
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Kriskonnect(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
with this Love for the president by the Legislators then, victory is sure in 2019 polls.
congratulations in advance Mr. President
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by tonex360: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
OK next!! Meanwhile Gombe is sealed.

Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by jellington: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Next Level. Mindless looters has no place in Nigeria again.
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by jamiusegun(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is my able President Till 2023 all those who want you to be dead they will dial be for you, Amen.
Re: Buhari Presents 2019 Budget (Live Updates) by Ranchhoddas: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Xbareman:
BUHARI... Baffles me alot!
I hope he comes with a script to the Presidential Debate too.
Lol
You can never see him not reading from a script. The guy is too dull I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / Soludo Threatens To Cut Salaries Of Workers Observing Monday’s Sit-At-Home / Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.