Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million (27398 Views)

Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Richies111: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by helinues: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gbese re oo
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by StrikeBack(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na wah for this Kwantri o
That my iPad still dey available ooo
Na one yeye mod ban me
New
256GB
GOLD
iPad pro 10.5
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by kiddoiLL(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:

Real asset insurance can't work work in Nigeria since most assets were not comfortably owned. Someone earning 150,000 saved or got on facility a car worth 5m and you want him or her to be paying about 500k every year cum rent and others. It can't come easy
I'm aware of that fact bro...
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by einsteine(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:

Real asset insurance can't work work in Nigeria since most assets were not comfortably owned. Someone earning 150,000 saved or got on facility a car worth 5m and you want him or her to be paying about 500k every year cum rent and others. It can't come easy

Why should someone earning 150k per month get a car that is worth his 3 years salary?
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by streetfabulous: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Very expensive sleep.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Ianmaduka(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
I ve gone through that shit Ma self in Eastern Europa.thats a day I would never forget.i was begging the earth to just open so I will vanish instantly �
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Obinnaderek2: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
He's lucky it wasn't in Nigeria
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by AlphaStyles(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
if u don tire rest nor kill ur sef
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Denikayan: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Small damage

The parts full Ladipo market
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Sholex17(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Its not his fault
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by macello4(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Factfinder1:

You could still educate and englighten someone without insults and name calling.... I guess it's now clears who's dumb amongs the both of us.... The worst illiterate is an educated illiterate... Learn to talk to people with courtesy and manners it will take you far in life
grin
Factfinder1:

You could still educate and englighten someone without insults and name calling.... I guess it's now clears who's dumb amongs the both of us.... The worst illiterate is an educated illiterate... Learn to talk to people with courtesy and manners it will take you far in life
d tin Pain am well
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by stubbornman(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
atobs4real:

Dumb skull think twice. They have insurance in place

All these 2003 children without respect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by NotComplaining: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Insurance will cover the damage. Whoever or any company that probably owns those cars will definitely have them insured. There are some stuffs that are just to valuable to leave uninsured. And Whity dem, he might probably take responsibility for part of the damage...Life's simple... Us Nigerians, we no dey ever get time to hear about not to talk of invest in Insurance..we are insured by the blood of Jesus

Insurance is basically gambling against yourself? Gambling against the possibility of lifes failures including death.

US law even allows some securities firms to gamble against, I mean 'insure' third party companies.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by StudyCrestLtd: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
einsteine:

Why should someone earning 150k per month get a car that is worth his 3 years salary?
In Nigeria, people go beyond their means. I'm sure you know that
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Jamorezzi: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
This one buy a whole market .
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
BABA GOD O. PICK UP PICK UP. EMI,NA FE RA BENTLEY OMO TAIWAN OLORI MEJI
NAH BEG I DEY BEG O
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by atobs4real(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
stubbornman:

Sorry Mr. 1900 birth. Grow up
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by linearity: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na to forgive am.. He no fit pay

Am sure 99.9% that these cars are insured...so, no need for alarm.

It could even be an arranged ‘accident’ so that the insurance company can pay up.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
EmagNig:
A Taiwanese delivery man crashed his Mitsubishi cargo van into four parked Ferraris earlier this week, causing over $300,000 worth of damage.

The driver allegedly fell asleep behind the wheel of his work vehicle due to exhaustion when he crashed into the Prancing Horses.

The 20-year-old driver was making deliveries at 5:00 am in the morning when he drifted into a deep sleep around 5:40 am, according to the Taiwan News.

Every single one of the cars, three different Ferrari 488s and one F12, were heavily damaged and had to be transported away from the crash scene by a flatbed truck.

Allegedly, the driver was on his way to his mother’s shop when he hit the cars at approximately 25 miles per hour.

According to the report, one of the 488s has approximately $130,000 worth of damages, the other 488 a little over $97,300, and the white, V-12-powered F12 approximately $162,300 in repair estimates.

Most of the damages appear to be cosmetic (although the damage wasn’t exactly minor), with the van pushing the cars into each other and sideswiping them.

However, it could've been worse. Had the driver managed to total the Ferraris, he would've been on the hook for over 1.6 million, according to the Taiwan News.

There’s no damage estimate on the delivery van, but it does have the most damage and may possibly be inoperable after hitting the four supercars.

It is however reported that members of the public in Taiwan are already making plans to make donations towards the repair of the expensive cars.

https://lailasnews.com/taiwanese-delivery-man-falls-asleep-smashes-into-4-ferraris-worth-16m

lalasticlala

Oga just pack ur bags dis nyt n flee to taiwan grin
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by samwash(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Many commenting there are just talking from the Nigeria mentality because we don't kwn what investing in insurance means in Nigeria.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Lindaikeji007: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
GNLD - JOB SCAM

RE: Xplode Ventures (JOBOMAS) - IT Support Analyst

Good day Bolaji Tunde

Refer to your application as an IT Support Analyst, CF LEAD our Human Capital organizational arm empowered with building capacity kindly invites you for a session/interview in our office this Wednesday, 19th December, 2018.

Venue:

1,Adekunle Owobiyi Close
Off Oladele Kadiri Close (Adjacent Babcock University Schl),Ogba.

Time: 8.30am

REF Code: 10220639

Kindly call the HRM on (08021035949) for direction and come with a printed copy of this invite.

Regards,

Business Consultant Manager
Ezeukwu N.O.

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by pagorino(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ah!!!! Gbese, badt market shocked
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Yoighaman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Why INSULT someone over such....
I think you need DRIPS

Are you new on NL? Guess not....There are many 'fustrated' people here, you just spotted one grin....they attack you like you guys had beef before now smiley
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by IdyllBlog(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Factfinder1:
Na to forgive am.. He no fit pay
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Insurance will cover the damage. Whoever or any company that probably owns those cars will definitely have them insured. There are some stuffs that are just to valuable to leave uninsured. And Whity dem, he might probably take responsibility for part of the damage...Life's simple... Us Nigerians, we no dey ever get time to hear about not to talk of invest in Insurance..we are insured by the blood of Jesus

When we live flamboyant lives in Nigeria. Each person buying the latest imported product (shoe/watch/phone) to display and oppress others.
In such a situation, when you realise that you are paying big money to Insurance company and in the event that you never have to claim for damages, the insurance brokers., will use that your money to buy shoe, watch and phone, snap the picture and put on Instagram and oppress you,..... will you still give them your free money ?

All the N5000 wey I don pay for 3rd party insurance, and I still go to mechanic to service my car every month, buy petrol, buy engine oil... Do you know what I could have done with all that N5000 multiplied by how many years?
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yoighaman:

Are you new on NL? Guess not....There are many fustrated people here, you just spotted one in a million grin....they attack you like you guys had beef before now smiley

Nigerians are pretenders. If not for social media people would never have known just how much other Nigerians despise each other.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
samwash:
Many commenting there are just talking from the Nigeria mentality because we don't kwn what investing in insurance means in Nigeria.

Oya Convince me. Because I'm not paying another N5000 for 3rd party insurance again. When Keke and okada hit my car, they go scot free. I have to find another money to repair the damage.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
linearity:

Am sure 99.9% that these cars are insured...so, no need for alarm.

It could even be an arranged ‘accident’ so that the insurance company can pay up.

I heard of such stories. There was a particular hill in Nigeria, in the 60s, where drivers will deliberately drive to the top, then jump out and allow the car to crash.. Later go and claim fresh money for brand new car. This was quite popular in the 60s till insurance companies found out about the trick.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by kiddoiLL(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
uuzba:

When we live flamboyant lives in Nigeria. Each person buying the latest imported product (shoe/watch/phone) to display and oppress others.
In such a situation, when you realise that you are paying big money to Insurance company and in the event that you never have to claim for damages, the insurance brokers., will use that your money to buy shoe, watch and phone, snap the picture and put on Instagram and oppress you,..... will you still give them your free money ?

All the N5000 wey I don pay for 3rd party insurance, and I still go to mechanic to service my car every month, buy petrol, buy engine oil... Do you know what I could have done with all that N5000 multiplied by how many years?
This is Nigeria bro

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
stubbornman:

They should make this internet according to age.
No matter the smartphone you have or the data you buy, you cannot browse anything if your are less than 25years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) / Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies / Germany Launches Opportunity Card To Entice Non-EU Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.