Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million (27400 Views)

Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Insurance will pay. simple!!
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
uuzba:

Oya Convince me. Because I'm not paying another N5000 for 3rd party insurance again. When Keke and okada hit my car, they go scot free. I have to find another money to repair the damage.
it's is your responsibility to put a claim on your insurance to pay for your repair. when your car was bashed did you even bother to put in a claim? i doubt you did.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by uuzba(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
gypsey:
it's is your responsibility to put a claim on your insurance to pay for your repair. when your car was bashed did you even bother to put in a claim? i doubt you did.
I'm not talking about bashed.
Okadas and Kekes hardly ram into cars (or my car). They just make minor scratches. But over a period of time, there becomes so many minor scratches all over the body work that your car begins looking old.
A keke once pulled out my front bumper in traffic. I was stuck in place, he was on the margin and sped off.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
uuzba:

I'm not talking about bashed.
Okadas and Kekes hardly ram into cars (or my car). They just make minor scratches. But over a period of time, there becomes so many minor scratches all over the body work that your car begins looking old.
A keke once pulled out my front bumper in traffic. I was stuck in place, he was on the margin and sped off.
you can still put in a claim, regardless of how minor, it is your right. if you don't claim your insurer keeps the money.

And you can claim as many times as necerssary that's the whole point of insurance. depending on the kinda Insurance you bought.
Re: Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million by seangy4konji: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
This one pass gbese

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescuers Recover Two Remaining Missing Bodies / Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) / Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.