Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah (1262 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by damiloladuke: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
A young man has reportedly pleaded with God to end his life after he was involved in an accident in Ajah while selling bread in the middle of the road.

According to reports, the accident occurred yesterday, December 18, at Abraham Adesanya Estate, right opposite Jefferey's Plaza, Ajah, at about 2 pm. It left one of his legs terribly crushed that his bones and tissues were visible.

According to witnesses, he was begging God to take his life after the accident.

The victim claimed he has a pregnant wife in Ibadan but came to Lagos to make some money hawking on busy roads.

He is currently been treated at Igbobi General Hospital, Lagos.

Watch Video:

https://lailasnews.com/god-please-take-my-life-man-begs-to-die-after-terrible-accident-in-ajah/

lalasticlala

Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by abiolert(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai God have mercy on your children. Op abeg add graphic to this post chai!
Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by kunleweb: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jex
Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by IamD18: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's just not easy to make it in a legit way.

He will not die young, he will be healed, he will walk again, stay alive for his family and be happy again.

Quick recovery to him.

1 Like

Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by murphyrichy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kai, this is terrible.. May God help him ooooo.
Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by chloride6: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Doctors in the house can that leg be fixed?
Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by Jakumo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Whilst many "Good Samaritans" rushed to photograph the victim of this horrible accident, not one person lifted a finger to phone the police, to help this man to the hospital, or tie a tourniquet around his mid-thigh to stop the bleeding. They all gathered, to wring their hands and watch him die from shock and loss of blood.

Nigeria, a nation of "God Fearing" people whose hearts are cold as an executioner's blade, and who will never intervene in anything that occurs.

Nigeria, a place where the dismemberment and death of others is regarded as light entertainment to be photographed and published online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Please Take My Life - Man Begs To Die After Terrible Accident In Ajah by akigbemaru: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Jakumo:
Whilst many "Good Samaritans" rushed to photograph the victim of this horrible accident, not one person lifted a finger to phone the police, to help this man to the hospital, or tie a tourniquet around his mid-thigh to stop the bleeding. They all gathered, to wring their hands and watch him die from shock and loss of blood.

Nigeria, a nation of "God Fearing" people whose hearts are cold as an executioner's blade, and who will never intervene in anything that occurs.

Nigeria, a place where the dismemberment and death of others is regarded as light entertainment to be photographed and published online.

(1) (Reply)

Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Two Women Found Dead Near A Hotel [see Photos] 9jaupdate247 / Pregnant Slay Mama Harassed By Pedestrians In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.