Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult (1794 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: In COVID I Bought My Third Private Jet (Video) / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by ExcessloveofGod: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wizkid, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, Starboy entertainment CEO, is an occultist and evil Satanist. He kills babies and humans especially women for monthly rituals. This rituals empower him monthly and is his commitment to the powers he is serving. This is the secret to his fame and prosperity.Without this rituals he won't be loved and famous. When you listen to his songs especially the videos or live concerts people become infatuated and more desperate to see him or listen to his music, some even get turned in to the extend of masturbation. Many feel he is only in a secret cult like a fraternity but he is in something more evil and deeper than that. He can be physically present with you and move in the spirit form to get information or attack someone he is angry with. He is into all this just as all this fake pastors move in the spirit and control demons to gather information about people.

Wizkid can even become a pastor tomoro and be prophesying because he is into the same demonic operation that all these miracle performing pastors are into. The reason why I am exposing him is because not only did God Almighty, the creator of heaven and Earth reveal him to me. Wizkid has tried some of his powers on me and has visited me spiritually. I am talking with all confidence that I know and have seen him. Apostle Johnson suleman is also a satanist and is now currently battling between repenting and giving up all his spiritual atrocities and staying in it because he is afraid that he will become poor if he leaves the occultist and satanic practices. Many do not care what powers they are initiated into in exchange for miracles when they visit this satanic churches like RCCG, Omega fire ministries and so on. I was a worker and even trained to SOD school of disciples in the RCCG(Redeemed Christian Church of God) and I also visited Omega fire ministries for some time cos I thought he was genuine, so they know me am not a stranger to this churches. It was in my state of prayers that I started getting revelations from God about all that was going on.
While finishing my SOD I realized that even my pastor and wife in RCCG were also into witchcraft and Satanism. I began to seek the face of God and he has been exposing them to me.

As for WIZKID I only sent him one religious message on Twitter and not long after he came in my dream, he even told me that I sent nice and encouraging messages to davido but not to him, am not saying davido is better and that was when I then started exposing him for who he is. I do not run people down but am only doing this to free my conscience because. The Lord Jesus Christ said in his word in Ephesians 5:11 "Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them."

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by LordPhilip(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wizkid is not your problem. Just go and look for jamb form and buy and go to school. This type of life you want to live will only shorten your life span .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Jay5mie: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy

Frustration na bad thing

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by hahn(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
The arrogance of the highly ignorant can be truly amazing

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by hisgrace090: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
God knows His people!

My own duty is to obey His word.
Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by yungEX(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jobless he goat. Why are you singing it on nairaland na. Take it to wazobia fm nd rhythm fm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by NPComplete: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai. The news I read was right. There is actually a high internet penetration in Nigeria now. So high that even mad men now have internet and use Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Nawa4nl: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
I wont be surprised oh!

na so all these pastors too dey go satan for help
Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Righteousness89(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
A lot of our Musicians and actors are involved in Satanic stuff! It's not a New thing...

Many also have been initiated knowingly And unknowingly....

Many have eyes but are blind!

They are the ones who are quick to React with Insults!

But Those that know, Know!

1 Like

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Broda! Why?
Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2018
There are some issues you raised. I hade been silent on some of these preachers because many are into cultism. With my experience and level of knowledge I don't castigate preachers on the internet even if they are wrong. Don't ask me why because it beyond what many can't comprehend. I pray the Lord help us all. Many pastors in Nigeria are into cultism and satanism. How do you identify them is through these means although it varies because many are becoming smart. It takes God's grace to know who is fake or not.
1. Listen to their messages. Does their messages turn sinners to Christ?. Does it hit sinners so hard to a point that many will just give in or will not visit such churches?. Messages from churches like deeper life, mountain of life, the Lord's chosen and other holiness churches will not give room for yahoo boys to stay.
2. Watch out for the lifestyle of these pastors.
3. Don't be moved by their philanthropic service to humanity as many are deceivers. Haven't you wonder why some preachers give a particular gift to his members if you know you know.
3.Don't be moved by their humility ask God to show who they are.
4. Watch out for how sound they are with the scriptures. They need to be cooked in the word of God not just demonstration of the power of God like we see everywhere
5. Watch out for churches and pastors that sell prayers materials such anointed water,suckers,oil etc. The bible made it clear in Matthew 10:8b.

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2018
As for musicians especially those in secular world, many have sold their souls to the devil. The gospel ones are left behind because the choirmaster of music in heaven Lucifer is working on many of them. Personally I rather sing hymns that has biblical backing than sing songs that may not edife Yahweh

1 Like

Re: WIZKID And Apostle Johnson Suleman In Same Cult by babytoun: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm..
Genuine Christiians need discernment and a commitment to obey God completely this days ...it's the only path of safety .

I may not know of Satanism or whatever but I know Johnson Suleiman is not a Christian

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare And Personal Deliverance / Why Do People Become Atheist. / Muslim Cleric Voices Anger Over Pastor Oritsejafor's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.