Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32941 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

The guys is so incredibly dense his parents should demand a refund for all the school fees they spunked on his olodo azz. On the ground indeed with control of all SW States and a VP slot that is the most powerful and non-ceremonial since 1999. Dude reasons like a dummy TBH and that is even an insult to dummies worldwide.
it means all yorubas who will not vote for APC that are in their thousands are dummies.
is dummy what you call your Yoruba friends or associates who detest tinubu and will not vote APC?
plenty dummies plenty for SW then. very plenty dummies.

funny people, in real life ,would you have call me a fellow Yoruba man dummy for my opinion?
oponu eyan
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, I don't need your civility. Just shutting your mouth after Athiekfu and Obigotry lose in all SW States, including Osun, will be good enough for me. Do we have a deal?
hahahaaaa.
if you think APC will win Osun state with all this attendant hunger in the state, you need to give yourself a wobble.

maybe if this new governor dramatically pay salaries,pension,including the outstanding 30 months owed, well anything can happen.

without that,APC can forget Osun state.

you think those angry civil servants and pensioners give a feck about Osinbajo,Buhari or Tinubu?
lol..
u be confirmed apooda
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I will be happy if you can kindly point to me where I said "obasanjo is my beloved"
if you don't,then you have no integrity..
such nonsense only exist in your head.
I can run through the brickwall for my leader,
definitely not one like the selfish Tinubu the so call Yoruba leader.
I'm not attached to obasanjo in any way,nor any other politician.
for me,the first and most important thing is good governance which the APC governors in SW has failed to provide.

So your declaration that you are a slave of Obasanjo is not a confession of love and attachment to him? You obviously don't have semantic appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Fuckdamod:

See their baba here.. only God knows who he is planning to borrow from to subscribe when his data finishes. I spit on anything yoruba cheesy

Let me guess. You own MTN and Glo and will send him
N2 miilion airtime abi grin Chest beating online is fun brother but you will still have to face your gala hawking on third mainland bridge early tomorrow morning so I suggest you get some sleep.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

So your declaration that you are a slave of Obasanjo is not a confession of love and attachment to him? You obviously don't have semantic appreciation.
another confirmed oponu and odee on the loose..
did I even made an allusion to obj until you called me "obj slave"?
then I highlight why even if I am obj slave its better than to be tinubu slave, those points, you avoided and failed to answer and only repeat a stupidly boring narrative.

you be arindin.
and if u love tinubu,what prevents another from living obj or is there any legal penalty for that?
oh, I forgot obj is not Yoruba, he is ipob.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I thought you should be disproving my point.
lol.shifting goalposts,
tell me one reason with all the dissapointnent we have

suffered in the hands of APC in Osun state why we should foolishly cast majority of our votes again for the same party just because its Buhari contesting and not Aregbe.
its still the same old wicked APC.

your other points are terrific nonsense,you called me "obasanjo slave"
I gave you reason why i will rather remain under his slavery rather than the benevolent Yoruba interest fighter tinubu
and you counter with the repeated nonsense
"he is the one that fought for democracy that entrenched obasanjo"
your state may continue under his slavery that has entrenched useless, visionless and thugs like aregbe as governor not my own state again.

Chief merchant of inverted accusations. It was you rather you who shifted the goalpost from the initial focus which was the entire SW to only Osun.
Of course given how you have been clutching at straws one would not be surprised that your inability to recognize that your failure to prove wrong the argument that Obasanjo remains a beneficiary of Tinubu's struggle for the return of democracy has already punctured and made nonsense of all the points you think you raised against Tinubu. If APC was so bad in Osun, then how come it has won three consecutive guber elections against your beloved ipobic PDP? Care to explain?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

hahahaaaa.
if you think APC will win Osun state with all this attendant hunger in the state, you need to give yourself a wobble.

maybe if this new governor dramatically pay salaries,pension,including the outstanding 30 months owed, well anything can happen.

without that,APC can forget Osun state.

you think those angry civil servants and pensioners give a feck about Osinbajo,Buhari or Tinubu?
lol..
u be confirmed apooda

Bruv, you need to go and use your PVC in Abia state the home of your IPOBian oga Kanu. Abeg leave us alone with our SW business na.

Osun and the SW na for APC. Oh I forget you dare not vote in Abia as your lord and master has forbidden voting in the SE after collecting a cheque for millions from Obiano. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

another confirmed oponu and odee on the loose..
did I even made an allusion to obj until you called me "obj slave"?
then I highlight why even if I am obj slave its better than to be tinubu slave, those points, you avoided and failed to answer and only repeat a stupidly boring narrative.

you be arindin.

You are the diagnosed and confirmed victim of moronic plague. The original comment of mine which drew your attention was the one I made about the roles of Tinubu vs Obasanjo in SW politics as it concerns the period from 1999 to 2003. So your coming to counter my position automatically meant you came to implicitly defend and profess love for Obasanjo. Coconut head like you totally devoid of logic.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Chief merchant of inverted accusations. It was you rather you who shifted the goalpost from the initial focus which was the entire SW to only Osun.
Of course given how you have been clutching at straws one would not be surprised that your failure to prove wrong the argument that Obasanjo remains a beneficiary of Tinubu's struggle for the return of democracy has already punctured and made nonsense of all the points you think you raised against Tinubu. If APC was so bad in Osun, then how come it has won three consecutive guber elections against your beloved ipobic PDP? Care to explain?

Choi !! Your name suits you. Bruv you really are dealing him some deadlytruth tonight. Abeg no kill Sadistpoyoro ohh. My hand no dey here. The guy is on the ropes and you just dey bombard am with low blows grin Bruv pleas have mercy. Biko spare our misguided IPOBian brethren.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Of course given how you have been clutching at straws one would not be surprised that your failure to prove wrong the argument that Obasanjo remains a beneficiary of Tinubu's struggle for the return of democracy has already punctured and made nonsense of all the points you think you raised against Tinubu. If APC was so bad in Osun, then how come it has won three consecutive guber elections against your beloved ipobic PDP? Care to explain?
I shifted to Osun because of the "nonsensical SW" interest being regurgitated.
I don't know about your state therefore I can not speak for them nor their interests but I know about my state and our interests and I can speak abit for most of us in the state.

and I don't know which other term APC won election in Osun other than aregbe second term
he won first term by a very dubious legal suit, not that he won an election. 10 LGS were cancelled and no rerun order in those 10,absolutely bizzare.
he won squarely the second term
they lost this last election and result to "bullying and outright rigging"
so how did APC win election 3 times.
APC is not bad in Osun,yet they struggled to win in a state where they are not bad, what a logic.

unless this new governor can invoked a magic wand by doing act that uplift the spirit of the indigenes,no way would Buhari win here in the elections.
The gap BTW APC/PDP has closed significantly in just four years.
I can say it boldly, if an APC supporter tell you Buhari win win Osun without being worried,such person is a big time liar.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, you need to go and use your PVC in Abia state the home of your IPOBian oga Kanu. Abeg leave us alone with our SW business na.

Osun and the SW na for APC. Oh I forget you dare not vote in Abia as your lord and master has forbidden voting in the SE after collecting a cheque for millions from Obiano. grin
hahahaaaa...this man dey madt honestly,
I wonder why an Osun indegine has not countered me here despite being banging it in your deaf ears for hours.
lol...yes,hungry and angry people will stupidly vote for APC again in a state where APC has absolutely failed outrightly.
lol....take a trip to Osun your self to hear from the people.
apart from osogbo and maybe Iwo, APC ain't getting majority votes from any remaining strong blocks in Osun state.
not from Ede
not from the ijeshaa
not from the ifes.
who give a stupid feck about Buhari,tinubu or Osinbajo.
is that what will pay pensioners?
is that what will feed hungry peasants?
is that what will pay civil servants?
will that reduced our 375 billion naira debts?
you are leaving in a dreamland if you don't open your eyes to see APC has a big problem in Osun state as at now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You are the diagnosed and confirmed victim of moronic plague. The original comment of mine which drew your attention was the one I made about the roles of Tinubu vs Obasanjo in SW politics as it concerns the period from 1999 to 2003. So your coming to counter my position automatically meant you came to implicitly defend and profess love for Obasanjo. Coconut head like you totally devoid of logic.
you are speaking nonsense.
you quoted me and called me an "obasanjo slave"
after I had criticised tinubu and his band of robbers he imposed as governors across all SW.
before the "obasanjo slave" comment, did I mention anything like obasanjo?
you be afofungbemu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I don't know about your state therefore I can not speak for them nor their interests but I know about my state and our interests and I can speak abit for most of us in the state.

and I don't know which other term APC won election in Osun other than aregbe second term
he won first term by a very dubious legal suit, not that he won an election. 10 LGS were cancelled and no rerun order in those 10,absolutely bizzare.
APC is not bad in Osun,yet they struggled to win in a state where they are not bad, what a logic.

unless this new governor can invoked a magic wand by doing act that uplift the spirit of the indigenes,no way would Buhari win here in the elections.
I can say it boldly, if an APC supporter tell you Buhari win win Osun without being worried,such person is a big time liar.

If you would so easily refere to the SW as nonsensical, then what moral locus standi have you to speak on her affairs including Osun? Or you think Osun is in the ipobian enclave?
If the court verdict which gave Aregbesola victory for his first term was dubious as you would have us believe, then how come the same courts similarly kicked out PDP and returned opposition figures as the actual winners in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Anambra with respect to the same elections? Care to explain?
If PDP was always in the hearts of Osun voters, then how come even when all the SW voted massively for Jobathan/PDP in 2011 presidential election, only Osun stood out against PDP and gave it to ACN? Care to explain this too?
Isn't it rather ironical that you have already gone ahead of the court to declare the APC's victory in Osun's latest guber election as a fall out of vote buying when vote buying is actually original and native to the PDP?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

If you would so easily refere to the SW as nonsensical, then what moral locus standi have you to speak on her affairs including Osun? Or you think Osun is in the ipobian enclave?
If the court verdict which gave Aregbesola victory for his first term was dubious as you would have us believe, then how come the same courts similarly kicked out PDP and returned opposition figures as the actual winners in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Anambra with respect to the same elections? Care to explain?
If PDP was always in the hearts of Osun voters, then how come even when all the SW voted massively for Jobathan/PDP in 2011 presidential election, only Osun stood out against PDP and gave it to ACN? Care to explain this too?
Isn't it rather ironical that you have already gone ahead of the court to declare the APC's victory in Osun's latest guber election as a fall out of vote buying when vote buying is actually original and native to the PDP?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Deadlytruth(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

you are speaking nonsense.
you quoted me and called me an "obasanjo slave"
after I had criticised tinubu and his band of robbers he imposed as governors across all SW.
before the "obasanjo slave" comment, did I mention anything like obasanjo?
you be afofungbemu.

And you think your own earlier description of others as Tinubu's slaves, calling them Omo Tinubu, accusing them of owing indebtedness to Tinubu and such trash and uncouth language were all compliments, right? You obviously can't accept a dose of your own poison. You are just a megalomaniac with half-baked intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

he won first term by a very dubious legal suit, not that he won an election. 10 LGS were cancelled and no rerun other in those 10,absolutely bizzare.

You make a lot of noise. Where are your NL supporting acts from Osun or even the SW in general if the PDP is so popular and well-supported in the region? What you don't understand is that groundroot mobilisation is very effective in the SW and that good student of the region's political history know how things work. In 2011 Tinubu did no groundroot mobilising for Ribadu but Aregbe broke rank because of a personal fondness of the former EFCC boss.

Osun was the only State Ribadu won in the SW while Buhari, with no groundroot mobilisers, did not win a single SW State. Fast forward to 2015 when Buhari won all SW State , courtesy of strong groundroot APC mobilising, bar Ekiti where Fayose used his grip of the state groundroot machinery to deliver for GEJ. Federal elections are always comparatively passionless affairs in the SW , even behind senatorial, and groundroot mobilisation , for whoever controls it, is key

Do all this factual occurences in recent politcal Nigerian history teach you stubborn IPOBians anything at all? Why am I even asking. Considering everything is about sentiment for you . Please dont come and disturb us here with noise of 'rigging' when your Atiku and IPOb commandant Obigotry lose in Osun. Shey you hear me? You are about to learn a lesson newbie.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by ImperialYoruba: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

I salute Oshigun & Deadlytruth. Very proud of you!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

see this Tinubu apooda...

Osun has never been a PDP enclave though it ruled it for almost eight years before ayo salami struck.
it was never an APC enclave as well except for aregbe first four years(2010-2014)
aregbe took over on 2010, a new governor with alot of goodwill which showed in that presidential election.

things have now changed, people have tasted eight years of APC and aregbe and has seen them for the dubious party they are.
all mouth and no do party,whose policy is making people hungry and throwing it on their face.
Whatever goodwill majority have for APC in osun was destroyed and eroded by the same person who brought the goodwill,I.e
aregbe.
and I'm osogbo intoto, we all knew what happened in the last election,talking about the rerun,brazen bullying and unashamed rigging.
I don't even expect anything to come out of the tribunal because its obvious ruling party always control the other arms of government.

its only a big time liar and insincere person who will come out boldly and say in osun state as at now, Buhari win win in osun state,
anyone who make such bold claims to you is not being sincere to you.
and there are a lot of osun indigine on nairaland,I wonder why you haven't find one to counter my claim.

and for the rest of your bogus claim, it shows how you are a big time olodo...
because I never mention vote buying,I said rig,not vote buy.
ode ni yin sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 1:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

You make a lot of noise. Where are your NL supporting acts from Osun or even the SW in general if the PDP is so popular and well-supported in the region? What you don't understand is that groundroot mobilisation is very effective in the SW and that good student of the region's political history know how things work. In 2011 Tinubu did no groundroot mobilising for Ribadu but Aregbe broke rank because of a personal fondness of the former EFCC boss.

Osun was the only State Ribadu won in the SW while Buhari, with no groundroot mobilisers, did not win a single SW State. Fast forward to 2015 when Buhari won all SW State , courtesy of strong groundroot APC mobilising, bar Ekiti where Fayose used his grip of the state groundroot machinery to deliver for GEJ. Federal elections are always comparatively passionless affairs in the SW , even behind senatorial, and groundroot mobilisation , for whoever controls it, is key

Do all this factual occurences in recent politcal Nigerian history teach you stubborn IPOBians anything at all? Why am I even asking. Considering everything is about sentiment for you . Please dont come and disturb us here with noise of 'rigging' when your Atiku and IPOb commandant Obigotry lose in Osun. Shey you hear me? You are about to learn a lesson newbie.
you are a gibber, talks too much without making any sense,
tinubu boy,I did not even read the emotional and nonsensical stuff you wrote because its the same old shitt.
counter my points not regurgitation of flush.
and my point is tell me one one good reason why an osun indigine should vote APC apart from
"Osinbajo is our brother"
"power is coming to SW in 2023"
like if it put food on my table.

counter the points I raised, if you think despite what APC has used us to do in this state,they deserved majority of our votes.
if you can't do that..
maybe you should just gbenusoun...odenson oshi
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

And you think your own earlier description of others as Tinubu's slaves, calling them Omo Tinubu, accusing them of owing indebtedness to Tinubu and such trash and uncouth language were all compliments, right? You obviously can't accept a dose of your own poison. You are just a megalomaniac with half-baked intelligence.

I did not start calling out oponus like you until I noticed I'm being civil and the flush talker oshigun or oshiwere or warever the apooda call himself continues to be abusive.
if you see a post where I called somebody tinubu slave
then dig it out hypocrite.
even you, I changed my tone for you because I never abused you until you termed me "obasanjo slave"
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by cmikel: 2:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

I did not start calling out oponus like you until I noticed I'm being civil and the flush talker oshigun or oshiwere or warever the apooda call himself continues to be abusive.
if you see a post where I called somebody tinubu slave
then dig it out hypocrite.
even you, I changed my tone for you because I never abused you until you termed me "obasanjo slave"

Sadistpoyoro, my IPOB friend how market? Below is only the beginning. Watch how things move quickly in the next few weeks. Perhaps you think the Yorubas are like your people always fighting themselves to a standstill only to gain nothing in the end.

I hope you noticed the name they called your kind below. Remember me and others have been calling you that for a while here? Well it is official now. Just watch yourself on the ground lest your IPOBian noise gets you into trouble against a project that will be very well-supported i.e 2023 *wink,wink*.

http://thenationonlineng.net/afenifere-endorses-buhari-2019/

It tongue lashed any other group against the decision and choice as usurpers and renegades.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

I salute Oshigun & Deadlytruth. Very proud of you!

Thanks bruv. Survival things homie. Look at how Nigeria is. Yorubas deserve the best and we know it. Our steadfast devotion to peace and stability of Nigeria has seen us shed blood and lose many heroes because we always stay the course and dedicate ourselves to doing what must be done.

We excel at opposition politics when forced into it. We are never into short-termism like others or wanting to reap where we have not sown. We build political machineries and nurture it to grow and be useful for us.

Tinubu could have joined the PDP and had an easy life. He never did while Atiku,Saraki, Obigotry et al , all cheap okrika politicians, change parties like boxer shorts. Tinubu went on to buld the APC with PMB another steadfast and principled political leader who never sold out for short term gain/ambition.

I listened to PMB, years ago, saying he would never join PDP even if this meant he would not get to lead Nigeria because of his belief the PDP was the cancer that must be fought and defeated for Nigeria to thrive. I was moved by PMB's core decency and devotion to principle. Something lacking in PDP's cross-carpeting ashewo politicians.

How many times has Atiku moved? Saraki the traitor and backstabbet nko? Or unprincipled Obi who not only moved from APGA to PDP but wanted to sabotage and kill his old Party? What does that tell you about those characters in comparison to Tinubu, PMB, Akande et al? These are the reality wise men note to make them conclude we must persevere with the APC and her principled leaders even if we are not in paradise yet.

This is why I laugh when our upstart, ever desperate and politically naive brothers from the East compare Saraki to Tinubu. Even on NL you can see Yorubas posters talk with wisdom and vision.

Everything will fall in place. Let us keep watching and learning. Atiku, Sarathief and Obigotry? We pass una and we dey laff in MC Oluomo voice.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by AlhajaChinyere: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Fcukdamod

I am still waiting to see your Nairaland properties oooo!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Let me guess. You own MTN and Glo and will send him
N2 miilion airtime abi grin Chest beating online is fun brother but you will still have to face your gala hawking on third mainland bridge early tomorrow morning so I suggest you get some sleep.
At least i make my money instead of lying around lazy waiting for free food and playing baba ijebu with the little money given to me.. gala hawking or not, hustle is hustle and we work hard no matter the circumstances.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by sapoyoro(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Sadistpoyoro, my IPOB friend how market? Below is only the beginning. Watch how things move quickly in the next few weeks. Perhaps you think the Yorubas are like your people always fighting themselves to a standstill only to gain nothing in the end.

I hope you noticed the name they called your kind below. Remember me and others have been calling you that for a while here? Well it is official now. Just watch yourself on the ground lest your IPOBian noise gets you into trouble against a project that will be very well-supported i.e 2023 *wink,wink*.

http://thenationonlineng.net/afenifere-endorses-buhari-2019/

boring, do one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by mercyville: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Fuckdamod:

Lol.. see as ordinary cinema dey shack this one.
We talking lagos this one is bringing brown roof settlements into the picture because them manage open mall.. mall that all these local yorubas have turn into something else. Malls be looking like heaven to them, ordinary mall o grin pls carry ur wahala go. Ur ibadan no even reach awka. Sogodihno come and carry ur brother o.
Lagos has slums but it is developed than all the states in Nigeria because it has more infrastructures.
USA has slums but it is still more developed than Britain because it has infrastructures and landmass than Britain.
Development is having infrastructures.
Awka grin is just half of a GRA in Ibadan.
If you have infrastructures more than Ibadan then you are definitely more developed but Ibadan is more developed than all your South Eastern states joined together.Even the modern houses in Ibadan swallows all the modern buildings in Igboland.
Igboland is beneath Ibadan talk less of coming close to Yorubaland.
Development is not just saying that we are developed but physical and proven proofs.You were crying Lekki,Lakki grin
when I posted just a part of Aerodrome GRA in Ibadan because you were overwhelmed.
Do you have these in Igboland joined together?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
Fcukdamod

I am still waiting to see your Nairaland properties oooo!

You will wait forever lol.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Fuckdamod: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2018
mercyville:

Lagos has slums but it is developed than all the states in Nigeria because it has more infrastructures.
USA has slums but it is still more developed than Britain because it has infrastructures and landmass than Britain.
Development is having infrastructures.
Awka grin is just half of a GRA in Ibadan.
If you have infrastructures more than Ibadan then you are definitely more developed but Ibadan is more developed than all your South Eastern states joined together.Even the modern houses in Ibadan swallows all the modern buildings in Igboland.
Igboland is beneath Ibadan talk less of coming close to Yorubaland.
Development is not just saying that we are developed but physical and proven proofs.You were crying Lekki,Lakki grin
when I posted just a part of Aerodrome GRA in Ibadan because you were overwhelmed.
Do you have these in Igboland joined together?

If there are modern buildings in ibadan then check well, majority are owned by igbos. Mansions in the east are world class and way above the normal mansions seen in lagos and ur so called ibadan but i don't blame u for being so ignorant, u av never been to the east to see for yourself. grin
If an igbo man build mansion in south west he is definitely building a bigger and better one in the east. Why do u think pple compare awka and some other eastern cities to tel aviv? Mehn fūck anything south west, dirty unhygenic disorganised region grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2018
sapoyoro:

boring, do one.

Sadistpoyoro renegade usurper, when are your fellow Osun Atiku fans joining you on NL for campaigning? Abi you are not the big movement you continue claiming here daily? I see many SW APC fans and many SE PDP fans but struggling to hear from SW Farticulators. You appear a lone voice in the desert. Why not beg your IPOB brothers to flood NL and pretend to be Yoruba from Osun as you have been doing?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by mercyville: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Fuckdamod:

If there are modern buildings in ibadan then check well, majority are owned by igbos. Mansions in the east are world class and way above the normal mansions seen in lagos and ur so called ibadan but i don't blame u for being so ignorant, u av never been to the east to see for yourself. grin
If an igbo man build mansion in south west he is definitely building a bigger and better one in the east. Why do u think pple compare awka and some other eastern cities to tel aviv? Mehn fūck anything south west, dirty unhygenic disorganised region grin
Igbos that cannot develop their tiny region will own houses in Ibadan? grin
Your head must be really flat with a lot of Igbo pungent smell.
Only one real cinema house in the whole of Igboland and poverty does not allow Igbos to visit it like we do in Yorubaland.Most commercial entities in Igboland do not thrive as they do in rich Yorubaland here.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Fuckdamod:

At least i make my money instead of lying around lazy waiting for free food and playing baba ijebu with the little money given to me.. gala hawking or not, hustle is hustle and we work hard no matter the circumstances.

grin grin the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves. Keep fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.