Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day (32796 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Yoruba Nation Agitators, OPC Clash In Ojota, Lagos. One Killed / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

Same way it's true that all yoruba men are rituals also on facebook kiss

Well, Yorubas don't deny that some of our brothers are rather uncivilised. Yet they are a very, very tiny minority who should be punished severely when caught.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

And you have to back up your argument with a racist who thought of ibos as half civilized. At least he recognized Yorubas were almost civilized. I guess that is still a notch above your folks.

I'm only responding to your comments cos you can spell correctly, unlike the other miscreants.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if he's a racist. The crux of matter is that Igbos are light-skinned.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

Well, Yorubas don't deny that some of our brothers are rather uncivilised. Yet they are a very, very tiny minority who should be punished severely when caught.

Not tiny so sorry many of them.
I stay in Lagos and know what I'm saying
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Antina(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Diiet:
I swear it's imposible.

He said that cos of their vote!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:

[s]in these new era that even other African nationals can differentiate us now you are still lying. Maka why? I was in Ghana last year searching for apartment and most of the places i went asked 'hope i'm not Igbo?' you see your life, they've all known you lots to be serial scammer and ritualist always covering face with your 100# Lacasera business.

A colleague of mine also met an Igbo girl which he wanted to date then, he called his mother who had lived in Lagos before, the way the woman shouted 'Ha Igbo Girl' it was a capital rejection, she recommended Yoruba for her son instead.

The world is watching, continue your chest beating rant as usual.

South Africans can now differentiate Nigerians by tribe, in a little while the war would be against the scaamer and drug dealing third citizen tribe while the real Nigerians 'd be save wherever they choose to stay.

Your men are plenty here still carry there mumu life come Gh, Gh girls still feed off them as usual.[/s]

Trash... Lies from the pit of hell.
Lols, I can bet anything that this is a CAPITAL FAT LIE grin

Yorubas are ritualistic and skull miners
Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

FFK is a joker and a lunatic. Besides, the original FFK is dead. The man you see today is not Yoruba. He is a clone from Gambia pretending to be Yoruba to discredit decent Yorubas like me.
obo lo ma pa e gbeyin. Lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

I'm only responding to your comments cos you can spell correctly, unlike the other miscreants.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if he's a racist. The crux of matter is that Igbos are light-skinned.

Some are light skinned and some are dark skinned. There's nothing special about it. It is like that from Cape town to Cairo. It is like that everywhere you find black people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

How can you you see them when your vision has been distorted by tribalism. Bigots only see what they want to see.

Tell us where they live or, post plenty of their pictures.

Anyway, I won't respond to your infantile tantrum yet until you post those pictures.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

Trash... Lies from the pit of hell.
Lols, I can bet anything that this is a CAPITAL FAT LIE grin

Yorubas are ritualistic and skull miners
Cry me a river
well, you have to clinch to a word while been defeated, that word is what you'd always turn to within you when sorrow and pain abound. I'm sorry i caused you much.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by walezy14(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
please to bring that yeye talk ooo. no to Alimi of ilorin again
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Anyway, I won't respond to your infantile tantrum yet until you post those pictures.

You must be kidding me. I will rather let you wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
well, you have to clinch to a word while been defeated, that word is what you'd always turn to within you when sorrow and pain abound. I'm sorry i caused you much.

Lols "defeated" me
U no Dey shame.. I just Dey laugh u here.
All of u YOruba guys are just the same.
"sissy" cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

you don't need picture, just lemme help you with the ones you can easily find on your phone.. Tania, Lola, wizkid, ramsey Noah.. Have got more names if you care.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

You ended up speaking from both sides of your mouth. If 2015 showed Igbo's are politically irrelevant in Lagos, why is Sannwo-olu of APC desperate for Igbo support

that the igbo are irrelevant does not mean apc wonnt seek there support ... its just to fill all righteousness ....
most of the igbo residing in lagos are traders, the govt of lagos belongs to the yoruba ... we can decide to make business environment unconducive for the igbos n their is nothing anybody from the igbo race can do about it... thats how you knw who own lagos n who is in charge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

Some are light skinned and some are dark skinned. There's nothing special about it. It is like that from Cape town to Cairo. It is like that everywhere you find black people.

You're beginning to chat shyte.

It's special to Yoruba folks who are still dazed by the fact that many Igbos are light-skinned.

Why are you talking about Cape Town and Cairo? Do Yoruba people live there also?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kellibae:

Lols "defeated" me
U no Dey shame.. I just Dey laugh u here.
All of u YOruba guys are just the same.
"sissy" cheesy
when a warrior is defeated, he wouldn't want to dissapoint, he'd keep chanting, in those times, you'd never hear any meaningful chants from him because he's gone he's just tryna be a hero.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Kellibae(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:

when a warrior is defeated, he wouldn't want to dissapoint, he'd keep chanting, in those times, you'd never hear any meaningful chants from him because he's gone he's just tryna be a hero
grin.
My sissy clown.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you don't need picture, just lemme help you with the ones you can easily find on your phone.. Tania, Lola, wizkid, ramsey Noah.. Have got more names if you care.

Wizkid with his super dark lips is light-skinned, loool? Tell another joke please.

Lola has a Russian mother, Tania has an Austrian father, and Ramsey Noah is from edo.

You're dumber than I thought. Don't chat to me again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

It's special to Yoruba folks who are still dazed by the fact that many Igbos are light-skinned.

Why are you talking about Cape Town and Cairo? Do Yoruba people live there also?

look at someone talking about intelligency in a minute. Damn. So because they say 'the sky is your starting point' means you have to fly to the sky before you can start anything in life? Some people can mumu sha. Haven't you met a black Indian? Black American which is of no African descendant?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You don't realize how dumb you sound. I was merely pointing out the fact that skin colors in the black community ranges from very dark to very light. Ibos do not have a monopoly on light skin color.
Besides, the Fulanis and the Shuwa Arabs of northern Nigeria has more light skinned people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

You must be kidding me. I will rather let you wallow in your ignorance.

You seem to have a delusional disorder. I see you really wish Yorubas are light skinned.

Don't chat to me again. Meanwhile, eat a dickk for wasting my time, loool.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
look at someone talking about intelligency in a minute. Damn. So because they say 'the sky is your starting point' means you have to fly to the sky before you can start anything in life? Some people can mumu sha. Haven't you met a black Indian? Black American which is of no African descendant?

Stark illiterate amala eater, enroll with an online school. You sound so dumb.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You seem to have a delusional disorder. I see you really wish Yorubas are light skinned.

Don't chat to me again. Meanwhile, eat a dickk for wasting my time, loool.

I don't wish anything. You are displaying the level of stupidity that is quite amusing. "No light skinned Yoruba because you have never met one"
Are you this dumb or just pretending to be so.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by biztip: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
we are not interested in governing lagos. if u get chance to do it well DTS only important thing
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Bridget95(f): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oshigun:

It is not impossible but will be very difficult if Igbos don't get rid of their civil war resentment and hate to begin building bridges with others. Are Igbos not ashamed that almost 50 years after the civil war ended no Igbo is considered trustworthy enough to lead Nigeria?

As long as people feel you hate and resent them then they will never make you their leader. If Igbos will not recognise that they are the ones who must humble themselves and work to gain the trust of others then it will never happen.
How else do you want igbos to humble themselves,do you want them to declare a day "sit-at-home" and come out and postrate before you before you know that they are humble?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
obo lo ma pa e gbeyin. Lol

Not a bad wa to die my brother

grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

I don't wish anything. You are displaying the level of stupidity that is quite amusing. "No light skinned Yoruba because you have never met one"
Are you this dumb or just pretending to be so.

You're not intelligent..

If you've an IQ above 10, you'll understand what I meant by that. I meant that there are only a handful light skinned Yoruba folks.

Your co-traveler - introvertedK started mentioning wizkid, Lola omotayo and Ramsey Noah as light skinned Yoruba people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Wizkid with his super dark lips is light-skinned, loool? Tell another joke please.

Lola has a Russian mother, Tania has an Austrian father, and Ramsey Noah is from edo.

You're dumber than I thought. Don't chat to me again.
so because most of your runaway kinsmen are born in Lagos daily, that makes them Yoruba? Look at someone talking about being dumb, if you had said, Ramsey is Isreali i'd have kept my cool, because his mother from Owo in Ondo state birthed him in Edo that meks him Edo man? And because Tania and Tayo have foreign mother that means they are not Yoruba? Smh, even Nas, Chamellionaire, Wale, Skepta and all still hold tight to their root. And also because Wizkid lips is black that automatically makes him a dark skinned person. E gbami. Who's been dumb here exactly?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Guestlander: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You're not intelligence.

If you've an IQ above 10, you'll understand what I meant by that. I meant that there are only a handful light skinned Yoruba folks.

Your co-traveler - introvertedK started mentioning wizkid, Lola omotayo and Ramsey Noah as light skinned Yoruba people.
How many Yoruba people do you even know personally not to mention how many Yoruba towns and villages you have visited in order to reach your vacuous conclusion.

Did you conduct a census in order to reach this conclusion, or you just pulled that data out of your arse?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

Stark illiterate amala eater, enroll with an online school. You sound so dumb.
m'fu**er. Ntn more to say now. S/He even have the gut to call a Yoruba man illiterate when we all know the reality. We know where we can find the illiterate zombies in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
IntrovertedK:
so because most of your runaway kinsmen are born in Lagos daily, that makes them Yoruba? Look at someone talking about being dumb, if you had said, Ramsey is Isreali i'd have kept my cool, because his mother from Owo in Ondo state birthed him in Edo that meks him Edo man? And because Tania and Tayo have foreign mother that means they are not Yoruba? Smh, even Nas, Chamellionaire, Wale, Skepta and all still hold tight to their root. And also because Wizkid lips is black that automatically makes him a dark skinned person. E gbami. Who's been dumb here exactly?
[/s]

You're a stark illiterate.

Cos Nas was given a Yoruba name by his father to acknowledge his Yoruba neighbor then, he's Yoruba. Yorubas are very ignorant.

Mention light skinned Yorubas with Yoruba parents.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
IkonBee:

You're not intelligence.

you still have guts to talk about Intelligency? Ain't you ashame of yourself.. The way people come online to boast ehn only for you to see them in real life and shiver. Anyway i understand normal Igbo parol. Online chest beaters. E-warriors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.