Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN (21133 Views)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Receives Massive Endorsement From Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by Asshurbanipall: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku GO
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by muffyt05: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Long before now, the Yorubas have always been termed as slaves to the Fulanis but I guess the Fulanis have acquired more slaves as of late.
See the guy displaying slippers on full "twale" for the slave master.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by Ruddyman(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
To be frank with you, Atiku is just using Peter Obi's credibility to baptize himself. Under normal circumstances Obi makes the best presidential candidate by far than Atiku.. But, anything to send the lifeless packing is okay..

Peter Obi I will forever respect you for what you did in Anambra State. I wish you're the one who is the presidential candidate I'm sure Nigeria will finally work because Anambra worked..

Na wah oo.. So like this I'm the first to comment today . Well, it does feel good to know you have opportunity to speak and people hear you..

Not a sensible comment....you can as well say same ting about Jubril and osebade
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by KillTheZombies: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
globemoney01:
Atiku is oyo. Atiku is not accepted in SE

I heard Willie the drunk is campaigning for dullard after defrauding the APGA candidate of his hard-earned money.

Willie and his supporters are criminals. Ekperima!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by asobo: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
To be frank with you, Atiku is just using Peter Obi's credibility to baptize himself. Under normal circumstances Obi makes the best presidential candidate by far than Atiku.. But, anything to send the lifeless packing is okay..

Peter Obi I will forever respect you for what you did in Anambra State. I wish you're the one who is the presidential candidate I'm sure Nigeria will finally work because Anambra worked..

Na wah oo.. So like this I'm the first to comment today . Well, it does feel good to know you have opportunity to speak and people hear you..

Bro give Atiku a trial and a trial will surprise you. Atiku means business and that was why he choose Obi as a running mate. It is still a shock to many that out of the many names earlier mentioned prior to his nomination of a running mate he went for Obi. Atiku is ready to get Nigeria working again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by asobo: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
wayne4loan:
Am a Man and alhaji atiku abubakar have my full support cool
Thank you sir not just yours but win other people for us. Thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by asobo: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
ofiko123:
Sai Atiku 2019 Waziri of adamawa..
Correct sir, spread the news to your environs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by asobo: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Atiku and Obi Criminals, Nigerians won't vote them.
Speak for yourself algama lizard.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by Tobs01: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
whether buhari or atiku,all i know is that we are contesting to bad thing!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by lereinter(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

You are very funny

Atiku using obi credibility is an insult to atiku who choose him

even obi won't say that

atiku choosing obi is a pointer that atiku is a rounded and liberal person who believes in equity
Without obi atiku will win in southeast
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
living this Good news oh atiku our amiable president come 2019 we are solidly behind you no shaking from East to west and from north to south.

SAI ATIKUOBI 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by AnanseK(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
uzohrome:
Obi would have been better as a front man then possibly Atiku vice. But all is well with Nigeria.

Don’t expose the IPOB plans. I sympathize with Atiku for entering one chance. Thank God, he is not going to win. No point being president for a few months.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by wayne4loan: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
asobo:
Thank you sir not just yours but win other people for us. Thanks
sure bro... Anything to send the lifeless one back to duara is allowed cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by AnanseK(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:

You are out of touch with reality , both Atiku and Obi are a burden to each other. Atiku’s little credibility is further lowered by the choice of his running mate. Obi himself cannot be judged credible even before he accepted to go with Atiku. I would never vote for Obi, even if he had a better voice.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by globemoney01: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2018
KillTheZombies:

I heard Willie the drunk is campaigning for dullard after defrauding the APGA candidate of his hard-earned money.

Willie and his supporters are criminals. Ekperima!
Anambra is APGA. Peter Obi will lose woefully in 2019 shikena
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by CarGuide: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Storms The South East, Bags Endorsement From MAN by Godson32(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
The man wey sabi. OBIdently ATIKUlated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa / Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / LASEPA Reopens Quilox Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.