Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate (16140 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Sowore To Sue Channels TV Boss For Excluding Him From Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Babysho:

Open your eyes and do your research and find out what Sowore is talking about whenever he points fingers. Nigeria is currently controlled by the Cabal. Wicked miscreants who want everything Nigeria has for themselves. Sowore is a thorn in their flesh and he's not even in power yet. Think of the possibilities with such an active president. Sowore isn't uncultured, he's ACTIVE! HE'S VIBRANT! DON'T BE SLOW LIKE BUHARI. DON'T FORGET YOUR YOUTH BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SLOW AROUND YOU. SPEAK UP! YOU DESERVE MORE THAN YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW. DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS! IT'S A REVOLUTION MY BROTHER. Vote Sowore and chop life.

Guy you Sowore advocates are simpy blowing hot air.,insulting people like you and your ilks are doing here will not cut it

There has to be some sort of structural change before someone like him can have a fighting chance.,As long as Nigeria operates this nonsense structure we have at the moment,then people like Sowore will not win!!..

However if i were to vote for a 'fresh blood' anyway,Sowore is actually last on my list because he comes of as a clown still stuck with his University 'aluta' apparel..Sowore should start with LG or even Governorship,State House of Assembly if he is sincere and not this Presidential noise he is making.

Anyway Kingley Moghalu would have gotten my vote though.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Asolab:

Pele Mr man, people that are old enough that keep on ruining our future and craving for all means to stick to power, the truth is they don't respect us why respecting them

Ndo Mrs woman.. But ur arrogant Sowore is going no where.
If I want a youth there is better option, I can't vote a tout.
And for sure he ain't wining even u know this.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by kotv: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Does he really think he has a chance to win?
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
hw many insults u see d program on radio between him and comm minister...in Ibadan d minister was more aggressive Dan him so cut dis shit u are talking about

He is arrogant and is going nowhere
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=74005879][/quote]

If he enters there he will do worst..
So he should cut us this crap.
And campaign with sense
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
Babysho:

Someone is speaking up for you and you're there behind your android phone having fun typing whatever. Do you think he enjoys saying what he says? I'm very sure that he has been threatened severally for speaking the truth about our politicians and you are there saying nonsense. Hello, you and your elderly president embarrass us everyday already by claiming to be the giant of Africa yet white people troop in to put your dead soldiers on their TV to garner views. Your politicians aggressively loot money in high amounts but you're dragging with someone who's exercising his freedom of speech.
I know it would be difficult to change your rigid mind cos you're already bent on hating him(since he doesn't have a single stain on him but you still blind to see)so go look up his interview with Nigeria's minister of information on YouTube. It was basically Angel v Devil debate. Watch the full video please. Spread the word. It's a revolution. Nigeria is a beautifully blessed country. Na small thing to make everything better. It takes you n me.

Speaking of for me,?
He is speaking up for his pockets I just pity u gullible people who has fallen for this touts games.
Ofcouse he cant win.. So let him continue deceiving u guys
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

[s]Are you an Idiot,Must we continue being stupid in the name of Respect and wait till the clueless Old thieves Rulers ruin the Country,Have you ever seen Sowore called out Any elders who are not Corrupt a thieves,His enemies are those ,looting Money meant Health care while millions of people are dying Because of inability to get Medical care,Those looting Monies meant for Arms for our Security force while Thousands of Nigeria armed force men are dying Cos of non availability of weapons to fight Terrorism caused and being sponsored by these Bastards and their Children are not schooling in these Country cos they knew the harm they've done to this Country and You idiots think by calling them What they are We're are disrespecting them[/s]

Sorry but I couldn't read this load of trash from a tout.
But u and Sowore should be working at the motor park.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

[s]ust shut the hell up
Respect is not when you stay humble in addressing someone who is destroying your country just because he is an older person. Respect and humility is seeing everyone as equal to you and loving the masses-
Can we start embracing ideas, mindset and progress ahead of this culture façade that hasn't gotten us anywhere?
And Talking about embarrassment, What embarrassment can Be greater Than the One your lifeless president brought to Us When he chased away investors by saying The hardworking Nigerian youths are Lazy On an International Platform
[/s]

U are a tout both u and Sowore and u will fail.
Let's see how a tout is going to be a president.
Then I will know there Nigerians are fools
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
dwilliams:
so you are okay with bowing and kowtowing to 3same folks who stole massively from you, same folks who would have been sent to the guillotine in saner climes, wake up bro!

There are better youths to vote.
Not this arrogant fellow
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
naijamerican:

The dumb old decaying grandpas are what is currently killing Nigeria! Let these old GOATs and their supporters burn in hell fire.

U and this tout can not lead us.
There are better options in youths.
All u brainless people supporting this uncouth tout will burn and perish
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
elvision1:

First off, Trump is the president of U.S.A

Secondly you really are talking about morality and insults like the selected candidates are saint?? You better not own a P.V.C

Sowore is a tout my dear
And I own a pvc
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
There was a criteria in selecting those 5. A reporter from channels TV gave an instance in which Sowore and his supporters are carrying out their campaign.

He said Sowore was too aggressive and not politically inclined yet

Fact
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by 6digitscomrade: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Oga he is arrogant, u don't do campaign by insulting people who are old enough to be ur grandpas.
This is a presidential debate not some gathering of touts for throwing tantrums
Have u ever listened to him talking?
He lacks manners and composure
No sane person will vote such a man a president else he will embarrass us outside by insulting other presidents
pathetic submissions...Very pathetic and repugnant to say the least..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by 6digitscomrade: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

and u ve got a brain that calibrates like a pentium 4 desktop hence ur alignment with senile analog people to lead you yet you want to benefit from the good things of life...You are a very confused miserable entity...Burn and perish was wack..Trust me i pictured u like a bitchhhhh with menstrual pains...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Greizman: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Pls stop embarrassing yourself.
You have a lot to learn from people who have wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Greizman:

[s]Pls stop embarrassing yourself.
You have a lot to learn from people who have wisdom[/s].

If wisdom is this trash u are spewing then I pity u future kids
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
6digitscomrade:

[s]and u ve got a brain that calibrates like a pentium 4 desktop hence ur alignment with senile analog people to lead you yet you want to benefit from the good things of life...You are a very confused miserable entity...Burn and perish was wack..Trust me i pictured u like a bitchhhhh with menstrual pains[/s]...

Trash. Both u are Sowore are touts.
Cry me a river u know he is not winning.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
6digitscomrade:

[s]pathetic submissions...Very pathetic and repugnant to say the least..[/s]

Sowore is an arrogant tout
Anyone who support him is also a tout.
We can't afford to have tout as a president
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by 6digitscomrade: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Sowore is an arrogant tout
Anyone who support him is also a tout.
We can't afford to have tout as a president
goan siddon!!! U are blabbing tout as if it's a trending new word in ur naive cranium..Get lost please i av no time for irritants now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
6digitscomrade:
goan siddon!!! U are blabbing tout as if it's a trending new word in ur naive cranium..Get lost please i av no time for irritants now...

I'm trying to force sense into ur blockhead but it seems mission impossible.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Trash. Both u are Sowore are touts.
Cry me a river u know he is not winning.

So who's going to win? Even If it happens, election is not to be won by everybody. So stop shouting.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

So who's going to win? Even If it happens, election is not to be won by everybody. So stop shouting.

Then why are u wasting ur time on a tout?
If I still have 5 chances to vote different candidates he won't still get one vote.
He worst of all candidates who are going to contest his arrogance annoys me
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Then why are u wasting ur time on a tout?
If I still have 5 chances to vote different candidates he won't still get one vote.
He worst of all candidates who are going to contest his arrogance annoys me

No, you're the one who's wasting your time. There is no waste of time in doing the right thing. Finally, people like you will end up voting Atiku or Buhari, because their humility overrides all their wrong doings to you. The "arrogance" is your justification for doing the wrong thing. Millions of Nigerians should keep suffering because the presidential candidate that will rescue us is arrogant to our oppressors. How does that make sense to you?

Enjoy. Bye
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

No, you're the one who's wasting your time. There is no waste of time in doing the right thing. Finally, people like you will end up voting Atiku or Buhari, because their humility overrides all their wrong doings to you. The "arrogance" is your justification for doing the wrong thing. Millions of Nigerians should keep suffering because the presidential candidate that will rescue us is arrogant to our oppressors. How does that make sense to you?

Enjoy. Bye

"doing the wrong thing?.
Pls how did u know Sowore is the right thing pls.
How did u people fall this guy and his scam so cheaply. undecided
This is d same guy who uses his Sahara reporters to peddle lies and propaganda.
Nawao.. Hmm
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Babysho(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Guy you Sowore advocates are simpy blowing hot air.,insulting people like you and your ilks are doing here will not cut it

There has to be some sort of structural change before someone like him can have a fighting chance.,As long as Nigeria operates this nonsense structure we have at the moment,then people like Sowore will not win!!..

However if i were to vote for a 'fresh blood' anyway,Sowore is actually last on my list because he comes of as a clown still stuck with his University 'aluta' apparel..Sowore should start with LG or even Governorship,State House of Assembly if he is sincere and not this Presidential noise he is making.

Anyway Kingley Moghalu would have gotten my vote though.

The movement doesn't need people who sit at home and believe nothing can be done about the way things are. You want the nonsense structure we operate to change but you keep doing the same thing. Let me give you a hint - TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Truth is you can't really know the thoughts the aspirants have for the nation but do you not see that judging from history, Sowore has the likeness of Fela Kuti - Not in lifestyle but at heart - and fearless people like Fela Kuti and Sowore come once in a lifetime.

Moghalu is a good even perfect candidate cos I watched his interview and heard about his plans but I believe he can be hushed when put under pressure by the cabal BUT NOT SOWORE. Sowore looked the Minister Of Information in the eye, told him he was going to end up in jail come 2019 if anything incriminating is found in his record.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Babysho(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

Speaking of for me,?
He is speaking up for his pockets I just pity u gullible people who has fallen for this touts games.
Ofcouse he cant win.. So let him continue deceiving u guys

The price for greatness is responsibility. It's only normal you call him a tout. Call him whatever you will. That's the price he has to pay for putting himself out there like a messiah.

I don't know who you are or what good this administration has done for you but I'm telling you my fellow Nigerian, you deserve better. It's insanity for senators to be earning 109m per year. 400billion statutory transfer!
The usual game plan that PDP and APC use is to draw out the patience of the public so that when that little is done, the public is expected to applaud the leaders for doing what amounts to nothing. In the process, the idea of the big picture is forgotten and the public dwells on virtual inanities. Basic amenities that we ought to enjoy naturally is packaged to us with wrapping paper.

Take it back from these miscreants, my people. Take your country back!
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Damzy007: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
shurlermoz:

You are far too kind with your last line, me I don't think we are wise or civilized, we are a bunch of 200million mumus if not Buhari will not have the guts to say he wants another term.
Lol. You on point man.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kellibae:

"doing the wrong thing?.
Pls how did u know Sowore is the right thing pls.
How did u people fall this guy and his scam so cheaply. undecided
This is d same guy who uses his Sahara reporters to peddle lies and propaganda.
Nawao.. Hmm

Believe what you want. Ciao.

Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
SouthWestBlood:

Believe what you want. Ciao.

Lol,
I like the way you delude urself
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Kellibae(f): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
Babysho:

The price for greatness is responsibility. It's only normal you call him a tout. Call him whatever you will. That's the price he has to pay for putting himself out there like a messiah.

I don't know who you are or what good this administration has done for you but I'm telling you my fellow Nigerian, you deserve better. It's insanity for senators to be earning 109m per year. 400billion statutory transfer!
The usual game plan that PDP and APC use is to draw out the patience of the public so that when that little is done, the public is expected to applaud the leaders for doing what amounts to nothing. In the process, the idea of the big picture is forgotten and the public dwells on virtual inanities. Basic amenities that we ought to enjoy naturally is packaged to us with wrapping paper.

Take it back from these miscreants, my people. Take your country back!

grin. U guys are funny.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Babysho:

The movement doesn't need people who sit at home and believe nothing can be done about the way things are. You want the nonsense structure we operate to change but you keep doing the same thing. Let me give you a hint - TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Truth is you can't really know the thoughts the aspirants have for the nation but do you not see that judging from history, Sowore has the likeness of Fela Kuti - Not in lifestyle but at heart - and fearless people like Fela Kuti and Sowore come once in a lifetime.

Moghalu is a good even perfect candidate cos I watched his interview and heard about his plans but I believe he can be hushed when put under pressure by the cabal BUT NOT SOWORE. Sowore looked the Minister Of Information in the eye, told him he was going to end up in jail come 2019 if anything incriminating is found in his record.

Okay suit yourself ..I would have voted for Kingsley Moghalu if i believe he has a chance not Sowore by a long shot....sorry.
Re: Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate by Ziggylady(f): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Kellibae:

grin. U guys are funny.

Very funny i tell you cheesy...Was Festus Keyamo not a 'human rights' activist at some point??..but look what has become of him since he started walking in the corridors of power..

I can never be decieved by this Sowore 'activist-therefore-he-is-perfect'bullcrap cos same dude campaigned and licked the bottom of buhari/APC barely three years ago..I know his type,egocentric,insulting and arrogant know-it-all who will give no room to opposion what-so-ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / No Money Was Released For Renovation - Senate Speaks On Leaking Roof / APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.