Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time (62760 Views)

She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by Abcruz(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by Abcruz(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
modernWays:

lol, you are gradually wasting your youthful enjoyment. Fornication is bad agree but you need to date few girls while still young before you finally settle down. Men with this kind of mentality usually end up with package or repentant prostitutes.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one :

Save yourself from from the captivity of evil and break free from the chains of bondage for what you call "youthful enjoyment" is death in disguise.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"--Ecclesiastics 12:1

Repent and accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul and incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you!!!"
Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by Abcruz(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
I am 26 years and I have never had sex, may God continue to help me until I get the good wife.
But nowadays, I don't know why women are chasing men, just last week inside church, this beautiful lady asked me for my whatsapp number, me that hate chatting anyway I gave it to her, maybe it is because of this Xmas,

On a serious note many misfortune men encounters today is the product of what their man hood brought to them during their youthful age.....

Fear women say no to sex......

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD o simple one:

And now, O sons, listen to me,
and do not depart from the words of my mouth.
Keep your way far from her,
and do not go near the door of her house,
lest you give your honor to others
and your years to the merciless,--proverbs 5:7-9

For many are the victims she has cast down, And numerous are all her slain.--proverbs 7:26

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by Abcruz(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Shut the fok up and allow us to fok

5 days to Christmas and I have not heard one "Jingle bell Jingle Bell song"

What's Wrong?
The Bell Don Spoil

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD o simple one:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by IamTheAnswers: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Years
Re: Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time by Fisiryorh(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2019
IamTheAnswers:
Fear the enticement and fake makeover of women

Proverbs 31

1. These are the solemn words which King Lemuel's mother said to him:

2. *You are my own dear son, the answer to my prayers. What shall I tell you?

3. Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.

I wish I could report this Post for being too Beautiful....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.