Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court (20624 Views)

Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by israelmao(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari on his own has taken some issues personal.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Everybody is now distancing themselves from the lifeless incompetent tyrant.

The handwriting is very clear on the wall that he is a goner come February.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by FarahAideed: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:

they are seeing the handwriting but it's too late they must also go down with the dullard
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Festus Keyamo is next in line.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by arabbunkum: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stalwert:
grin grin after encouraging FG to release cownu the coward of beerfraud what happened? He jumped bail and fled like a cowardly fool to oblivion, he played possum for a while to the extent he was pronouced dead by his deluded drunken poverty stricken followers .... your legal advice has been bad. grin grin when do you plan to issue arrest warrant for his cowardly hide?

We know your type

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari, the lifeless despot.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Sirjamo: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria judiciary is the most us*less in the world, how can they continue granting bail to a senior thief , when they should be giving him the rope!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Rasa565: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
sure
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by telleyway: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Lol an Atiku supporter who support Atiku lootery and would vote him for being a looter wants someone to resign because a thief Sambo Dasuki is being held .... This is laughable grin grin grin looters supporters club are darn to clownish to reason morally realiable posts.

This one doesn't have any atom of sense. Are you sure you read the post?
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by kings09(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Omeokachie:

Thegreenland, passingshot, seunmsg, deji17, deomelo, cilicmarin go miss for dis kind thread

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by ifeknows: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Nigeria judiciary is the most us*less in the world, how can they continue granting bail to a senior thief , when they should be giving him the rope!

how come the Buhari govtvcant get it's evidence in order till date
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by ogbonti: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
chernest2002:
Buhari or jibril must spend the rest of his life in jail.

You forgot to add:

Buhari or jibril must spend the rest of his "MISERABLE and LIFELESS" life in jail.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Ketaokeipheoma: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Olukat:
grin I know these guys will abandon the dullard when ICC come calling grin grin
Who will stand with failure? Only Sarrki and some miscreants grin grin grin
sarrki ke,wey be say na wia belle face na him be road, go come beside him?,maybe u are joking

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by SoNature(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
In serious countries, a man will just resign from his job if he feels that his boss doesn't value it.

In Nigeria, a man will rather take otapiapia (rat poison) than resign from his job.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by 1shortblackboy: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Lol an Atiku supporter who support Atiku lootery and would vote him for being a looter wants someone to resign because a thief Sambo Dasuki is being held .... This is laughable grin grin grin looters supporters club are darn to clownish to reason morally realiable posts.
its like the term rule of law means nothing to u.... why was Atiku never prosecuted and found guilty of anything. u cant call someone a thief when the court has not. and when the court grants someone bail he ought to be allowed to go home. Buhari is in the wrong here not Atiku or the person ur quoting. Buhari is the one who is not following the rule of law
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Olukat(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ketaokeipheoma:
sarrki ke,wey be say na wia belle face na him be road, go come beside him?,maybe u are joking

grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by snowball11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74030376:
Uhn?

Ogbeni, your attention is required up there! We need answers to wiseandtrue submission.
And we believe you can do justice to it cos of your vast experience in record keeping!

No be who first reach police station dey win case! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yaaawwwnn!
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Cherez: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74030091:
DASUKI should remain where he is.
They should not come and kill him for us abeg..
He even has more people on his neck than anyone in this country.
He should let us know how to get back our over 2 Billion Dollars before anything else ...
We are so sure personally that he won't want to leave EFCC custody.
Take a look....

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.
You forgot the ones Baba used for his cars and other personals.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by NairaMaster1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oziens:
Open dissociation from government you are playing critical roles. This is shameful....... PMB should do the needful.

You want him to lose his SAN status because of one controversial SSCE holder?

Stinks.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by MartinCorridon: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2018
I am surprised no one has mentioned this Malami is a mole for Saraki just like Daura was.

Seems very obvious. He intentionally sabotages the Government.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by Kachy1605(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
Stalwert:
grin grin after encouraging FG to release cownu the coward of beerfraud what happened? He jumped bail and fled like a cowardly fool to oblivion, he played possum for a while to the extent he was pronouced dead by his deluded drunken poverty stricken followers .... your legal advice has been bad. grin grin when do you plan to issue arrest warrant for his cowardly hide?
[/s]
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by mikolo4us: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2018
You will be stripped off your privilege as an SAN....ur eye go clear.
Re: I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court by jude79(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
mr poverty doesn't can't follow court order so cannot release dasuki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos) / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.