Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al (2306 Views)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good day to all the atheists on nairaland. I am not an atheist but an agnostic. I was a christian, until the last quarter of this year. As a person,i dont support abortion (not because of any norm or doctrine); the reason being that am EMPATHETIC to a fault....
I was conversing with a pregnant teen who asked for my opinion on whether she should proceed with the pregnancy or not. I gave her my humble opinion which was a NO.
She gave me a you-are-a-hypocrite type of gaze and spewed out "i thought you are not a christian or muslim so why say no? It is only those in the christian and muslim faith that frown at abortions". I slapped my thighs in laughter at her folly, you know theists can never cease to make carricature of themselves grin
I am certain she is wrong, that you dont have to be an adherent of either of two religion to be pro-life. Pro-life has to do with personal beliefs and not just theists.
I want to know what atheists think on the issue of abortion. Is your take on the issue collective as atheists or you have varying opinions?
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by HardMirror(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:
Good day to all the atheists on nairaland. I am not an atheist but an agnostic. I was a christian, until the last quarter of this year. As a person,i dont support abortion (not because of any norm or doctrine); the reason being that am EMPATHETIC to a fault....
I was conversing with a pregnant teen who asked for my opinion on whether she should proceed with the pregnancy or not. I gave her my humble opinion which was a NO.
She gave me a you-are-a-hypocrite type of gaze and spewed out "i thought you are not a christian or muslim so why say no? It is only those in the christian and muslim faith that frown at abortions". I slapped my thighs in laughter at her folly, you know theists can never cease to make carricature of themselves grin
I am certain she is wrong, that you dont have to be an adherent of either of two religion to be pro-life. Pro-life has to do with personal beliefs and not just theists.
I want to know what atheists think on the issue of abortion. Is your take on the issue collective as atheists or you have varying opinions?
you are very right. Principles we live by are shaped by different factors. For some it is religion, for others it is from their culture, for some others it is self developed maybe through experiences or just because of our personality. It could also be a combination of several factors.

I would find it difficult if not impossible to about a child that is mine. Not because it is morally wrong for me but because it is subjectively wrong for me. In this case it is subjective because this choice is hinged on my perception that the child is mine and that it is human as much as i am.

On second thoughts, when does life really start? Can i also say my sperms are babies and when i ejacullate i am wasting lives?
Does the baby have consciousness or is it self aware? At what point does the baby become self aware and i can be said to be denying it a chance at life.

If the baby is not self aware, it cannot have a desire to live and if killed i had taken nothing away from the child.

Now i am just complicating things...

In the end, do what is right based on your best judgement. Sometimes it is better to just abort the child and save it the unfortunate realities of life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
HardMirror:
you are very right. Principles we live by are shaped by different factors. For some it is religion, for others it is from their culture, for some others it is self developed maybe through experiences or just because of our personality. It could also be a combination of several factors.

I would find it difficult if not impossible to about a child that is mine. Not because it is morally wrong for me but because it is subjectively wrong for me. In this case it is subjective because this choice is hinged on my perception that the child is mine and that it is human as much as i am.

On second thoughts, when does life really start? Can i also say my sperms are babies and when i ejacullate i am wasting lives?
Does the baby have consciousness or is it self aware? At what point does the baby become self aware and i can be said to be denying it a chance at life.

If the baby is not self aware, it cannot have a desire to live and if killed i had taken nothing away from the child.

In the end, do what is right based on your best judgement. Sometimes it is better to just abort the child and save it the unfortunate realities of life
Wow...next year you will have twin boys...lol

Thanks for the info
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:

Wow...next year you will have twin boys...lol

Thanks for the info
from you?
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
HardMirror:
from you?
Kingebukasblog sister grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by NPComplete: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
These Nairaland atheists una bad o. Only God know how many people una don ruin their faith. May Jesus have mercy on u all. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
HardMirror:

YUP.. NO NEED BRINGING KIDS INTO THIS WORLD TO COME AND SUFFER IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEM.

MADAM THREAD STARTER, I THINK IT'S VERY WRONG FOR YOU TO DIRECT THIS QUESTION TO ATHEIST. YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ATHEIST ARE IMMORAL AND CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE ATHEIST FEELS OR SAYS ON THIS TOPIC CUS AT THE END OF THE DAY 99% OF PEOPLE WHO COMMIT ABORTIONS ARE RELIGIOUS. MORE THAN 99% OF THE CRIMINALS AND TERRIBLE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE RELIGIOUS, AND THESE ARE THE GUYS CONDEMNING THINKERS FOR NOT BELIEVING THEIR DEITIES.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by hahn(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
HardMirror:

I agree with this
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by HardMirror(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:

Kingebukasblog sister grin
ok
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by HardMirror(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YUP.. NO NEED BRINGING KIDS INTO THIS WORLD TO COME AND SUFFER IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEM.

MADAM THREAD STARTER, I THINK IT'S VERY WRONG FOR YOU TO DIRECT THIS QUESTION TO ATHEIST. YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ATHEIST ARE IMMORAL AND CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE ATHEIST FEELS OR SAYS ON THIS TOPIC CUS AT THE END OF THE DAY 99% OF PEOPLE WHO COMMIT ABORTIONS ARE RELIGIOUS. MORE THAN 99% OF THE CRIMINALS AND TERRIBLE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE RELIGIOUS, AND THESE ARE THE GUYS CONDEMNING THINKERS FOR NOT BELIEVING THEIR DEITIES.
rightly put bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Mr commenter/uppercase typist, i am aware of the theists opinion on the issue of abortion which is no, that is why i inquired on the atheists opinion.
My intentions are never to judge or rate any human on the globe concerning the issue of abortion
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by janettee(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:
These Nairaland atheists una bad o. Only God know how many people una don ruin their faith. May Jesus have mercy on u all. smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo. We haven't ruined yours yet wink. I guess you will alright by the end of the day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by janettee(f): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Personally I'm an atheist and really pro choice cool..No need bringing a child to this world if you know deep down you won't take care of them well. Look at Nigeria's population. Parents breeding like rabbits and giving birth to children they can't take care of...

Even the religious who preach pro life never take time to visit motherless babies home or orphanage.

They are only pro life till the child is born. Let me not even get into the fact that they have abortions too and still preach pro life.

I don't know why this question is directed to atheists specifically though. I know Christains who are equally pro choice. It has nothing to do with religion..

8 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by NPComplete: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:

cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo. We haven't ruined yours yet wink. I guess you will alright by the end of the day..

I wish u could. Unfortunately I don't have any faith. But not an atheist though.
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by CAPSLOCKED: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:

Mr commenter/uppercase typist, i am aware of the theists opinion on the issue of abortion which is no....

YOU DIDN'T EVEN GRAB MY OPINION BEFORE FLARING UP.
HOW CAN "THE THEISTS" OPINION ON THE ISSUE OF ABORTION BE NO WHEN MORE THAN 99 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS INVOLVED IN ABORTIONS ARE THEISTS.

IF I MAY ASK, WHO ARE "THE THEISTS"? ONE PERSON, A GROUP OF PEOPLE, OR ALL PEOPLE?
HOW MANY THEISTS DID YOU QUESTION BEFORE MAKING YOUR CONCLUSION, THAT THEY ALL SAID NO, HOW MANY? ALL THE 100+ MILLIONS OF THEISTS IN NIGERIA, OR THE 1+ MILLIONS ON THIS FORUM?

LET ME LEAVE YOU BEFORE YOU SKID FURTHER OUT OF POINT.

7 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
janettee:
Personally I'm an atheist and really pro choice cool..No need bringing a child to this world if you know deep down you won't take care of them well. Look at Nigeria's population. Parents breeding like rabbits and giving birth to children they can't take care of...

Even the religious who preach pro life never take time to visit motherless babies home or orphanage.

They are only pro life till the child is born. Let me not even get into the fact that they have abortions too and still preach pro life.

THE PRO-LIFER'S CONSTANTLY SUNG LOVE FOR KIDS IS ONLY RESTRICTED TO THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL KIDS. HOW MANY TIMES DO THESE GUYS VISIT ORPHANAGES, AND HOW MANY KIDS HAVE THEY ADOPTED?
THE ONES THAT MANAGE TO LIVE WITH THESE LESS PRIVILEGED KIDS MALTREAT THEM AND MAKE THEM WISH FOR DEATH. SERIOUSLY, ARE THESE THE GUYS WE SHOULD LISTEN TO?

THE OTHER DAY THE NEWS SAID THOUSANDS OF KIDS HAVE DIED IN NASARAWA STATE FROM MALNUTRITION AND DISEASES, AND MANY MORE WILL DIE. NOT A SINGLE PRO-LIFER HAS DONE ANYTHING OR STARTED A CAMPAIGN TO ASSIST THE SURVIVING KIDS. BUT LET A NASARAWA TEENAGER SAY SHE WANTS TO ABORT, YOU'LL SEE THEM PREACHING AND ASKING HER TO KEEP IT............ SO THAT IT CAN DIE A FEW DAYS AFTER DELIVERY FROM STARVATION LIKE THE REST, THAT'S IF IT DOESN'T LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BECOME "ALMAJIRI" OR SOMETHING WORSE.

THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE.
I'LL BEGIN TO RESPECT THE OPINION OF PRO-LIFERS AND MIGHT JUST CONSIDER THEM REASONABLE THE DAY THEY BEGIN TO TAKE HOMELESS/ORPHANED KIDS SERIOUSLY.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DIDN'T EVEN GRAB MY OPINION BEFORE FLARING UP.
HOW CAN "THE THEISTS" OPINION ON THE ISSUE OF ABORTION BE NO WHEN MORE THAN 99 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS INVOLVED IN ABORTIONS ARE THEISTS.

IF I MAY ASK, WHO ARE "THE THEISTS"? ONE PERSON, A GROUP OF PEOPLE, OR ALL PEOPLE?
HOW MANY THEISTS DID YOU QUESTION BEFORE MAKING YOUR CONCLUSION, THAT THEY ALL SAID NO, HOW MANY? ALL THE 100+ MILLIONS OF THEISTS IN NIGERIA, OR THE 1+ MILLIONS ON THIS FORUM?

LET ME LEAVE YOU BEFORE YOU SKID FURTHER OUT OF POINT.
Lols, i can honestly claim to be a very easy going person,slow to anger and full of humour...lemme guess it is "mr commenter/uppercase typist " that gave you the impression i flared up...to me that was mere humour....

Back to what you are saying...

In the context i was implying the two major religions in nigeria(even though the several others)...my conclusion was based on their general do's and donts (even though they are hypocrites) not individual opinions....
I have worked in pharmacies for years and would honestly testify that those who come for abortions pills are theists....so i am not disputing the fact many practise it.
All i am saying is that majority would tell you it is not right to do abortions and off course most of their words arent in coherence with their hearts and deeds

3 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by janettee(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE PRO-LIFER'S CONSTANTLY SUNG LOVE FOR KIDS IS ONLY RESTRICTED TO THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL KIDS. HOW MANY TIMES DO THESE GUYS VISIT ORPHANAGES, AND HOW MANY KIDS HAVE THEY ADOPTED?
THE ONES THAT MANAGE TO LIVE WITH THESE LESS PRIVILEGED KIDS MALTREAT THEM AND MAKE THEM WISH FOR DEATH. SERIOUSLY, ARE THESE THE GUYS WE SHOULD LISTEN TO?

THE OTHER DAY THE NEWS SAID THOUSANDS OF KIDS HAVE DIED IN NASARAWA STATE FROM MALNUTRITION AND DISEASES, AND MANY MORE WILL DIE. NOT A SINGLE PRO-LIFER HAS DONE ANYTHING OR STARTED A CAMPAIGN TO ASSIST THE SURVIVING KIDS. BUT LET A NASARAWA TEENAGER SAY SHE WANTS TO ABORT, YOU'LL SEE THEM PREACHING AND ASKING HER TO KEEP IT............ SO THAT IT CAN DIE A FEW DAYS AFTER DELIVERY FROM STARVATION LIKE THE REST, THAT'S IF IT DOESN'T LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BECOME "ALMAJIRI" OR SOMETHING WORSE.

THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE.
I'LL BEGIN TO RESPECT THE OPINION OF PRO-LIFERS AND MIGHT JUST CONSIDER THEM REASONABLE THE DAY THEY BEGIN TO TAKE HOMELESS/ORPHANED KIDS SERIOUSLY.

Exactly, they don't care about these kids once it's born..

3 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:

Lols, i can honestly claim to be a very easy going person,slow to anger and full of humour...lemme guess it is "mr commenter/uppercase typist " that gave you the impression i flared up...to me that was mere humour....

In the context i was implying the two major religions in nigeria(even though the several others)...my conclusion was based on their general do's and donts (even though they are hypocrites) not individual opinions....
I have worked in pharmacies for years and would honestly testify that those who come for abortions pills are theists....so i am not disputing the fact many practise it.
All i am saying is that majority would tell you it is not right to do abortions and off course most of their words arent in coherence with their hearts and deeds

VERY GOOD.
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Michellekabod:

grin UPPERCASE TYPIST grin

cc CAPSLOCKED
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

grin UPPERCASE TYPIST grin
cc CAPSLOCKED
ABEG FORGET THAT DRUG ADDICT grin

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ABEG FORGET THAT DRUG ADDICT grin
shocked shocked me ??
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by edicied: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Atheist eat babies why on earth would an atheist wanna protect them when they taste yummy when mixed with afang soup
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by LordReed(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2018
I like the way someone put it, you can be both pro choice and pro life and most people who call themselves pro life are actually anti choice. The anti choicers just want to strip women of the power to decide how their bodies will be used meanwhile the pro choice pro lifers want people to have more options for how to take of people who would have problems taking care of children who they'd otherwise want to abort.

1 Like

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by LordReed(m): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2018
Michellekabod:

BTW if you don't believe in god you are an agnostic atheist.
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
edicied:
Atheist eat babies why on earth would an atheist wanna protect them when they taste yummy when mixed with afang soup

Yep, can confirm babies taste awesome. though I only eat babies when they're made into pepper soup or mixed with white soup

4 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by hopefulLandlord: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:

Aptly put
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, can confirm babies taste awesome. though I only eat babies when they're made into pepper soup or mixed with white soup

I love mine well marinated and medium rare. So juicy. LMFAO!
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by StrikeBack(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Always on point

3 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Originakalokalo(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2018
These are the response I have gathered here so far...

1. Abort to stop the child from suffering.

2. Abort. Besides, 99% of the theists commit abortion.

3. Other evil occurrences in the world are actually committed by the theists.

4. You can abort since there is no consciousness of life yet ....the child is not aware of himself.

Can you see these comments for what they are?

These are thoughts from the intelligent ones whose minds of understanding have been darkened.

1. Abort to stop the child from suffering. Are you the giver of that life?..why take it?

How do you know that the child will suffer? because others that came in similar situations like her suffered?

Why were you not aborted? Your parents should have taken those decisions on your behalf...so that you won't suffer...

2. Abort. Besides, 99% of the theists are the ones doing it.

Have you heard the word...THOU SHALL NOT KILL?

Does the fact that *all* theists abort make it right?

Does all theists abort? Some will not even take blood transfusion let alone abort..

If 99% of theists abort and they commit evil, you all have also joined the 99% since all comments on this thread say so...

3. You can abort since the child has no consciousness yet...

Do you know there is preexistence of everyone in the infinite mind of God?.. .he told Jeremiah.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you and ORDAINED you a PROPHET"

yes. You heard that correctly.

Can you understand that mystery? No.
Do I understand? No.

When they speak about spiritual concepts as if they know it all, I laugh.

Many of them are chronic liars and fornicators.

Unrepentant adulterers and thieves.

Their souls stink of evil and all immorality that is found in man.

In their secrets, they scheme evil and come to condemn the children of God..

Porn addicts and angry souls they are. Yet some gullible children of God listen to their hell bound doctines .

Some children of God are even swayed by their dark belief.

It is a pity.

Then, one of the comments read thus...let me paraphrase..

Your religion does not stop you from insulting anyone...

This came from someone who lives and breathes insults per word. HYPOCRITE...

Why not live a life that is free of insult and then teach that theist who insults?

You may not know this, let me show you.

For every weak children of God that you dissuade with your evil doctrine,

The wrath of God is on you...and the devil stands before your soul to accuse you before the holiness of the Almighty.
Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

These are the response I have gathered here so far...

1. Abort to stop the child from suffering.

2. Abort. Besides, 99% of the theists commit abortion.

3. Other evil occurrences in the world are actually committed by the theists.

4. You can abort since there is no consciousness of life yet ....the child is not aware of himself.

Can you see these comments for what they are?

These are thoughts from the intelligent ones whose minds of understanding have been darkened.

1. Abort to stop the child from suffering. Are you the giver of that life?..why take it?

How do you know that the child will suffer? because others that came in similar situations like her suffered?

Why were you not aborted? Your parents should have taken those decisions on your behalf...

2. Abort. Besides, 99% of the theists are the ones doing it.

Have you heard the word...THOU SHALL NOT KILL?

Does the fact that *all* theists abort make it right?

Does all theists abort? Some will not even take blood transfusion let alone abort..

If 99% of theists abort and they commit evil, you all have also joined the 99% since all comments on this thread say so...

3. You can abort since the child has no consciousness yet...

Do you know there is preexistence of everyone in the infinite mind of God?.. .he told Jeremiah.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you and ORDAINED you a PROPHET"

yes. You heard that correctly.

Can you understand that mystery? No.
Do I understand? No.

When they speak about spiritual concepts as if they know it all, I laugh.

Many of them are chronic liars and fornicators.

Unrepentant adulterers and thieves.

Their souls stink of evil and all immorality that is found in man.

In their secrets, they scheme evil and come to condemn the children of God..

Porn addicts and angry souls they are. Yet some gullible children of God listen to their hell bound doctines .

Some children of God are even swayed by their dark belief.

It is a pity.

Then, one of the comments read thus...let me paraphrase..

Your religion does not stop you from insulting anyone...

This came from someone who lives and breathes insults per word. HYPOCRITE...

Why not live a life that is free of insult and then teach that theist who insults?

You may not know this, let me show you.

For every weak children of God that you dissuade with your evil doctrine,

The wrath of God is on you...and the devil stands before your soul to accuse you before the holiness of the Almighty.

My dear why are you so pained ? It is a small world you know,life is so short...

2 Likes

Re: A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al by Originakalokalo(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Michellekabod:

My dear why are you so pained ? It is a small world you know,life is so short...

grin.

I am not pained ma'am.

I just told them the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Physical And Spiritual Consequence Of Multiple Sex Partner / Who Created God? / Theories On How Man Got Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.