Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos (4079 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by orjisblog(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
MTN Shares N30,000 Each To All Onboard Arik Plane, From Abuja To Owerri

A Facebook user posted this not long ago:

“Unbelievable!!!
MTN this afternoon shared 30k each to all the passengers on board in Aric airline from Abuja to owerri.
MTN kwa?”

See more photos below...
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/12/20/mtn-shares-n30000-each-to-all-onboard-arik-plane-from-abuja-to-owerri-photos/

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by olasaad(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
Useless MTN instead of them to go to motor park to surprise the less privilege with the cash, they are sharing money to the rich people. Abeg this people need brain

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
Anyone who can board a flight does not need that N30,000!

It would have truly been a season of surprise if it can wipe the tears from someone's eyes

Merry Christmas in advance Nigerians

Good people

Roughed people kiss

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by TomiCute(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Shey it is the yellow envelope that is 30k??
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Paulfroshman: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
wink
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
To what end?!
Misplaced priority.
RUBBISH!

Make una enter street share money to the guys hustling in traffic abegii!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Odobaone: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Widows r out there praying for Miracles. Or rather go to polytechnics and Public Universities to surprise a set of students after lecture. Not people who onboard a flight.
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by iyatrustee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Azman air, Abuja to kano will experience same tommorow cheesy

The surprise came after a 3hr flight delay from Arik. Everybody forget say dem dey vex for Arik grin

4 Likes

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by dkronicle(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Them never get sense
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
You guys should learn to appreciate the spectacular things MTN is doing. MTNF is doing amazing stuffs in the education, heath and community services and now this.
They've done similar for other people too, they paid for train tickets for some individuals, cinema ticket cost for several others and even fuel in some selected fuel deport.
Learn to appreciate, they're not obliged to do so - no other network is, but they did.
P. S I'm an MTNF Scholar.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
See wicked people! With all the airtime wer i da load. Why not just share atleast 10k to all your faithful customers
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by LordCenturion(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
olasaad:
Useless MTN instead of them to go to motor pack to surprise the less privilege with the cash, they are sharing money to the rich people. Abeg this people need brain

They are acting wisely, do u know how much they steal from rich people airtime?, but if they ever steal 30 naira from poor people, they will receive a lots of queries from poor people through custom care line, but rich people dont call them because they don't know if mtn is stylishly stealing from them... Wise people... So, that's y they decide to pay back a little

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by YourCoffin: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
To those peeps complaining up there, na customers they wan retain, them no dey run charity organisation. You go to people you think you can get business from. When you own a business you will understand. For now go dey watch telemundo abeg....

Where e dey vex me be say them no go share am for Dana airline. At least e for reach me...

1 Like

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Oblitz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Make them give me only data nah!
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Very stupid and misplaced gesture.
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Necksonnel: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Those people don't need the 30k .some even pay twice that amount for the flight . Some might not even be using mtn self

1 Like

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by engrkaz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
good
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Olalan(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
The rich getting richer.......
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by eleojo23: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
So they went to share the money they have been deducting from my balance after subscribing me to useless stuff?

And they shared it to rich people.... sad
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by abokikhalifa: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
olasaad:
Useless MTN instead of them to go to motor pack to surprise the less privilege with the cash, they are sharing money to the rich people. Abeg this people need brain

The rich are their target audience bro . MTN means business and not a charity orgz . God help us

2 Likes

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Lizilicious(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm waiting for them at God is good motor park tomorrow...
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good for MTN!

I am a web designer! Check my signature if you need a website
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by keryj(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Useless mtn. Many are lacking but all there brain can come up is this.

Just go and share bag of rice or oil on the street which will even cover more people. Or even recharge cards for people to wish family and friends well this season
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by deepwater(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
AERO just they here dey mumu.
Book online, debit comes but no ticket
u have to goan queue to collect ticket
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yea that day watched free movies with my girls with drinks and pop corn

At Genesis pH

Was surprised

Nice of them

2 Likes

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by bennynaza(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Give person data, they won't. Give airtime, no.
Oya, go motor park go help those wet need am.

Anyways, it's in the Bible. The rich will get richer and d poor, poorer.
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Are those people poor? Why not send random airtime to those active lines that recharge less than N500?
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by deepwater(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
But lately peeps using the MtN are complaining of higher call rates
Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by HerCuteness(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
I want this kinda surprise cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos by Protein0: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Anyone who can board a flight does not need that N30,000!

It would have truly been a season of surprise if it can wipe the tears from someone's eyes

Merry Christmas in advance Nigerians

Good people

Roughed people kiss
I posted it on their Facebook page too.
This their Season of Surprise is a good initiative wrongly targeted. Shopping malls, airports and all. 8k, 10k, 30k won't SURPRISE the typical kind of people they'll find in those places

There are families of 4 living on 10k monthly earnings. 30k is like 3 months earnings to them, SURPRISE will be an understatement if MTN visit such ppl.

Or that Al Majiri child who is about being given a bottle of kunu to go blow himself up. Or that market woman who don take LAPO, SEAP money tire and contemplating suicide. How much is d debt? 40k (20k twice) or that orphan abandanoned in his family house or that widow pulling thru with her kids on petty trading or that student about dropping out of school or that patient in the hospital whose treatments has been truncated by insufficient funds (less than 30k).... These are those who will forever be SURPRISED if visited with this kind of initiative. These sets of people are in virtually every community in the grassroots

But I'm not sure MTN believes in grassroot or maybe someone is benefitting In this their shopping malls and flight "surprises"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? / Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / Samsung Galaxy A80 Review: A Great Phone With Bad Pricing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.