Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos (40763 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / ''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by femi4: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2018
It's a proverb: In other words, he has no reason to look at other women(breasts)

1 Like

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by jidexpet(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Eazie351:
Reminds me of AS Roma club logo.

Dix guy na Funny dude

Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Pearl05(f): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2018
troubleboi:
Everybody with his or her own reason to love a person..

This man own na boobs...And boobs has kept his marriage for 26years...
You that marry for love, and your marriage is like a 1year IT..come and learn o

Earn as you browse the internet...its free just click on my signature and install a browser that pays you for browsing..

He meant that he is satisfied with her alone. He is drunk in her love.
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Pearl05(f): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2018
femi4:
It's a proverb: In other words, he has no reason to look at other women(breasts)

Bless you. Some are thinking of the literally meaning
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2018
hahahaha, funny, what a peaceful home.
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
"Your wife's breast shall satisfy you".
Proverbs 5:19
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Breast of life
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
She must be a good wife for him to celebrate her this way.

This is just nice. I'm sure he married her a Virgin.

I wish them well.

In as much as I know that bitter and envious unmarried evening newspapers will not like their happy union, it won't still stop me from telling God to bless the good husbands and wives we have out there.

Marriage rock!

Are you a virgin?

Are you married?

Jobless bitter soul.

Low sperm count f@ggot.
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by saintneo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eazie351:
Reminds me of AS Roma club logo.
twins fed by a wolf....lol
Re: Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
She must be a good wife for him to celebrate her this way.

This is just nice. I'm sure he married her a Virgin.

I wish them well.

in as much as I know that bitter and envious unmarried evening newspapers will not like their happy union, it won't still stop me from telling God to bless the good husbands and wives we have out there.

Marriage rock!

Need I tell you? you are a level 10 asshole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.