Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Disregard Ayogu Eze's Lies - Nkanu Land Not Neglected Says Civic Union - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Ayogu Eze's Lies - Nkanu Land Not Neglected Says Civic Union (254 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Ayogu Eze's Lies - Nkanu Land Not Neglected Says Civic Union by HRLNEWS: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
PRESS STATEMENT:

We are a socio-cultural association founded solely to protect and propagate the interests of Nkanu sons and daughters. We do not pretend to hold brief for any other institution, not least of all the Enugu State Government as we are convinced it possesses the requisite wherewithal to do so if it finds it necessary. But rising from a very impressive prayer session held today by the religious leaders in Nkanuland for the sustenance of peace and good governance which we have experienced in the last three and half years under the able leadership of His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, our collective attention was drawn to a rather misguided, nay malicious press statement supposedly issued by a faceless group that identified itself as Nkanu Liberation Movement, alleging ...

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/12/disregard-ayogu-ezes-lies-nkanu-land.html

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Am Prepared To Give The Opposition The Opportunities - Buhari / My Stay In APC Is Based On My Believe In Party Supremacy- Ogun Former Commission / 2019: Shehu Sani Rates Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.