Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land (2895 Views)

Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Man Climbs Billboard To Protest Against Buhari, Hunger In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by mrrights: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2018
PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim Vows To End ‘Too Much Hunger In The Land

by By SANI SHEHU,Kaduna

December 20, 2018

Gbenga Olawepo Hashim,the Presidential candidate of People’s Party( PT), has on Thursday, said he would end ‘too much hunger in the land’ by creating 4 trillion naira economy in the next ten years if elected in 2019 general elections.

Hashim, who made the declaration when he visited Arewa Consultative Forum(ACF) in Kaduna,told northerners that he joined the race to fix the economy, as well as reconcile Nigerians and tackle insecurity.

Hashim, said what the country needs now is someone like him to build a bigger economy for the Nigeria’s rising population.

Hashim, said as an entrepreneur for over twenty seven years he is the only candidate that would create jobs in the 21st century economy.

“I am happy to be here in Kaduna, the headquarters of 19 Northern states. I placed a lot of value on the socio-cultural organisations that is why i decided to visit ACF to intimate you of my presidential ambition. If North is united,peaceful,Nigeria will be united and peaceful. There was no discrimination in the Northern Nigeria during Sarduana of Sokoto and that is the north we want”

Hashim added: “There is no unity,peace in Nigeria and is one of the reasons I am contesting to bring the country back.I will reconcile Nigeria and bring the  country back. There is too much hunger in the land,I will create a big economy for Nigeria’s population. The new Nigeria we want is a new country free of violence, insecurity with a prosperous economy” he said.

https://dailyfile.ng/pt-presidential-candidate-vows-to-end-too-much-hunger-in-the-land-daily-file/
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by mrrights: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by mjbaba: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2018
No be if he win?

Hashim, the people attending his rally. This OP, me,
admin that moved it to front page. Plus everybody wasting data reading this, all know that this one is just to make up the numbers. If e try e get 3% of total votes (to be) cast

2 Likes

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by mmb(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Someone should please help me tell him even in his household he shouldn't have assurance if getting 100% votes.

Hurricane Buhari is sweeping everywhere.

1 Like

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Donpeak(f): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2018
#SOWORE2019 IS THE SOLUTION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Emmayen(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2018
story
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by helinues: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2018
Good one but only if he can wins his local government
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by elclassical(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2018
He no go win #kaa ona akoyeri
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by skymight(m): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Try and end in Hausa first they're too much here, I just don't understand why people can talk anyhow nah dream this one dey oooooh in fact am confuse here why is it that Hausa has the richest man and yet they are the poorest and beggars

1 Like

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Peacemaker5128: 6:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Aticulooters know that this is not possible
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by braveboy64(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2018
OK have you end the hunger in your family and village?
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Seetto: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2018
easier say than done...... you have established political relevant to yourself..may be incoming president will consider for ministerial appointment...gohashim.
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by ugolinze123(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2018
C
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by mabaz(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Ohh puleeasseee undecided
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by BOOMnaija(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2018
ugolinze123:
C
For Ceece

1 Like

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by frankfrancis871: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2018
sad

Of course the thief knows Nigerians are worst than pigs and willing to prolong their modern slavery by voting, just give them "anything"

It will be easier for rick ross to pass through the eye of a needle than for Nigerians to stop being stupid and foolish.
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by BOOMnaija(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Seetto:
easier say than done...... you have established political relevant to yourself..may be incoming president will consider for ministerial appointment...gohashim.
Ur use of words is overtly alarming...try doing a cross-check each time u write before rushing to post...
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by anambraamaka: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2018
My dog has a better chance of winning
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by israelmao(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Be careful what you promise
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2018
That is another very good one......
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2018
This man is more popular on Nairaland than on the street. In fact, na only on Nairaland I dey see him name.
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by CarGuidNG: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by NotBeenPaid: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2018

I'm always weary of people who make endless promises because they turn out to be failures in the end. Omoluebi has made countless promises that he can't remember.

Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by duduade: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Daddy please go end hunger hunger in your ward first
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Sirpaul(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2018
end the one in your family first ..... Elenushipoti
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by Thisis2raw(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2018
This is all we ask of them
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by davillian(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2018
I'm not against any of you making vow/promises jus promise us you would commit suicide if you failed.
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by chinavs9ja(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Vowing won't solve the issue, we need someone with good reputation and impact

I am a website and blog designer, check my signature to contact me
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by SolexxBarry(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2018
I booked space to comment but after reading what he had to say i became speechless undecided

The only polical party we know in Nigeria is PDP and APC other parties are birthday parties grin
Re: PT Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashi Vow To End ‘too Much Hunger In The Land by pawesome(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Even if election was held inside their bedroom, him, sowore, Kingsley, n d others won't win... It's a FACT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot / Thank You Runtown For Doing What Coward Naira Marley Chickened Out From. / Tinubu In France: Deji Adeyanju Caught In The Web Of Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.