Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man (35332 Views)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Four Good Reasons Why Olamide Should Drop Fireboy Over Lyta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by freemi(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Nigerians and their mentality of looking for who to blame for their barbarism and laziness.

Always looking for who to blame.

Why don't you go and use your parents for money rituals because Olamide and Lil Kesh released "Logo Benz". So that when you are caught, you'll tell people that Olamide sent you.

Or better still, go to Onitsha main market and steal, so that when caught by mobs, they will tell them Olamide sent them.

Foolish people! Dem go tell me how many of them wey don repent after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus.

Nonesense and Small pin charger!
hope ur iq is nt very low?

4 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by DONADAMS(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
which useless awareness? did they sing against it or about the consequence? do they think it's only adults that listen to their rubbish? all these small boys no get joy. they are moved by what they see these guys flaunt on Social media and in their videos talk more of what they sing about. these small boys think it is what made them rich.

3 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by durubennie(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
That song has very vulgar and offensive lyrics...

Well... Nothing new ..Nigerian musicians have been singing thrash from day one..

Nigeria is a failed country
How will the likes of olamide lil kesh and the rest compete with their international counterparts .. I felt embarrassed at the BET awards I watched earlier this year after a thrilling performance from cardi and the rest .. Davido came on stage and performed fall... *money fall on you banana fall on you ** WtF

2 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by davillian(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Evi-Edna Ogholi look well before you cross I heard as a kid still rings on my head anytime I want to cross the road.
This song logo benz song is promoting ritual killing
Some people will listen to this song and look for person way de go use do ritual trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Ekule2(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2018
This musicians just taya me

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Ogaga87(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2018
I'm feeling the anger of folks like a strong harmattan wind about this one

I think there is a lot of WEED-SCREEN in the vehicle of this song

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Fash20: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Dump Nigerian music

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by dominique(f): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
As if it's not bad enough that they put unnecessary pressure on the youth with their extravagant lifestyle they love to flaunt, they broke-shame them with stupid lyrics like, if you no get money hide your face", "if you no get money wetin you gain". Now they're singing about illicit money. Take it or leave it, they contributed a a lot to the rot we have in our society. Shame on them all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Macopol01(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Jayslicky:
Olamide and lil kesh are fools, anyone who takes this two as their role models will have a useless life.

Them be my role models and my life is better than yours ODE
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by BanevsJoker(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Ban that stupid song. That animal is encouraging pant ritualists, why should he have the effrontery to use pant as a logo, what kind of bad influence is this one? its worse enough that Victor AD song promoted all manner of illegal and evil things, now this....
Remember that you are what you listen to, that illiterate called lil kesh is trying so hard to defend his stupid song, gosh, its not good to be an illiterate, just look at his reply.

Spit on his dumb empty skill.

SEE THE YOUTHS OF TOMORROW, NO WONDER BUHARI CALL THEM LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
Have you jailed Buhari for encouraging Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by LibraKing: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Jayslicky:
Olamide and lil kesh are fools, anyone who takes this two as their role models will have a useless life.
But they are useful and successful nah
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by erico2k2(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2018
but you lots listen to RICK ROSS,TUPAC etc, Una see una life angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Week days: Hmm this song is bad. Nonsense lyrics.
Weekend after 3 bottles of Heineken: eh washere , won ka kpata...dance along!
Perspective!!!

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by osaroosei: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
if money nor enter I go do blood money ooo does not necessarily mean ritual use your head nawetin street want he give dem vbosunu
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by jerrymej(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Fear Nigerians... They can be nuisance for African...
Chaiiii
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by saajus: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2018
The same thing he did in Science student. Science student song was encouraging different kind of hard drugs. He used "say no to drugs" video to redeem himself. This one is indefensible.

3 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by ketalak: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2018
grin he already explained why! grin

pls support my biz by buying live chicken for xmas
we also supply hotels and eatery
call:08061268553

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Bizibi(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmmm,those defending this song will lose someone dear to them to ritualists and they will weep and gnash their teeth in pain.

Support evil and you will be at the end of the road receiving the evil side of the coin.

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by lakeside79937: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2018
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH SONG FULL OF CRAP

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by damola1: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
I still don’t understand how people go to his shows?

2 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Joshzion(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide lost it... Is music career is dying, there's no difference in his songs and small doctor and the sml small boys in our area. Lil kesh should just focus on his yahoo yahoo and quit music.

I just listened to the song, just thrash!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Bennethanderson(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
So somebody can not sing in peace in this country again abi?.
If I enter hospital and donate blood and get paid, is it not blood money.

3 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by ekesoft(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
After listening to the song...

Contact me on how to verify alipay account..

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by thugmansion(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
Rick Ross said in one of his songs that himself and Al Chapo, the most ruthless drug lord in recent time are buddies and business partners, I would have expected all the security agencies in the US to clamp down on him, but know, they are civilised and they know better. Just as people are judged by their hairstyle, tattooed body and even their outfit in this part of the world.

I wastched with dismay how some useless and illiterate soldiers forced some young men to undue humiliation because of their hairstyle. Bottom line is that we should not judge people by their appearance and sometimes what comes of of their mouth. You judge people by their character and deeds.I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by mokt(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Nigerians and their mentality of looking for who to blame for their barbarism and laziness.

Always looking for who to blame.

Why don't you go and use your parents for money rituals because Olamide and Lil Kesh released "Logo Benz". So that when you are caught, you'll tell people that Olamide sent you.

Or better still, go to Onitsha main market and steal, so that when caught by mobs, they will tell them Olamide sent them.

Foolish people! Dem go tell me how many of them wey don repent after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus.

Nonesense and Small pin charger!

Words.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Tolubory(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
ITS AN EVIL SONG THAT ENCOURAGE MONEY RITUAL, IT HAS AN EVIL MEANING ENCODED WITH THE BENZ LOGO. THAT IS TO SAY "BENZ LOGO" and PANT if you know you know. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PROTECT US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by papyskinsy: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
you also should be jailed for not minding yur freaking business.. Go and make money bro.. wink.
na poor ppl dey complain.. de rich are busy thinking of how to get richer
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Gerardo88: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Some people we be supporting olamide.... Baddo receive sense, u have notin to defend.

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Urbanklassik(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2018
If you're sociologically inclined, you will know that language is powerful in the society, the words we utter can be inciting, motivating, depressing and inspiring. That's why the role of music can never be overemphasised, because what we hear affects our consciousness and subconsciousness. We must frown at music with negative connotations like Olamide's Logo Benz.

4 Likes

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by rosssyin(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol...illerate calling another illerate, not saying it's a good song but who cares once you sell records....same people condemning this song will praise American rappers that sings about killing anyone that messs with their drug money.
Valerie47:
Ban that stupid song. That animal is encouraging pant ritualists, why should he have the effrontery to use pant as a logo, what kind of bad influence is this one? its worse enough that Victor AD song promoted all manner of illegal and evil things, now this....
Remember that you are what you listen to, that illiterate called lil kesh is trying so hard to defend his stupid song, gosh, its not good to be an illiterate, just look at his reply.

Spit on his dumb empty skull.

SEE THE YOUTHS OF TOMORROW, NO WONDER BUHARI CALL THEM LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by saucemanny(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Newsblogger:
Nigerians shared their various reactions to Olamide’s new song Logo Benz, some stated their displeasure while the others applauded.

Olamide’s new song “Logo Benz” was released recently and has controversies lined up from Nigerians who feel it glaringly promoting ritual killings.

A displeased Kingsley Obodo took to his facebook wall to chew on the Logo Benz lyrics;
So sometime this year, Victor A.D dropped a banger “wetin we gain” and ritual killing increased, boys hustling to buy Benz and live flashy lifestyles, he was called out for promoting yahoo and rituals, of course he denied it and said it made him feel bad, fast forward to earlier this week, olamide and his boy dropped a song “Logo Benz” and i quote olamide lyrics “Oluwa, if i no get this money o, i go do BLOOD MONEY o”.

biko, if blood money is not ritual killing, i wonder what it is then. It is high time, they start jailing some of our musicians for dirty lyrics.

Whether you like it or not, those lyrics are storing subconsciously in the head of your unemployed relative, brother, boyfriend, husband and he might decide to use you. Stay safe this Ember month.

Kemi Olunloyo who has in the past hinted Olamide a serial ritualist declared his confirmations on Twitter, whatever his reasons for releasing such a song he should have mercied his unborn generation.

Listen and Download Logo Benz below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22BRl_SqXro

Source

dt man dey maddddd....so no freedom of speech again....d song dey der...whenever ladies listen to the song always remember not to lay their pants anyhow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.