Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man (35330 Views)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Four Good Reasons Why Olamide Should Drop Fireboy Over Lyta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Those bias moderators will not see this. I will not join issues with an animal like you. Your curse is already upon you and your family.
It’s you and your slowpoke family that the curse is on. Idiot.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
gurnam:

Sorry..didn’t know I’ was responding to a bellicose mad man
slowpoke and vagabond. Get the f’vck out of here.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
SirLakes:

Thunder Fire your balls

Stupid fellow
illiterate slowpoke. Lightening strike you. Christmas goat.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by BluntBoy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Nigerians and their mentality of looking for who to blame for their barbarism and laziness.

Always looking for who to blame.

Why don't you go and use your parents for money rituals because Olamide and Lil Kesh released "Logo Benz". So that when you are caught, you'll tell people that Olamide sent you.

Or better still, go to Onitsha main market and steal, so that when caught by mobs, they will tell them Olamide sent them.

Foolish people! Dem go tell me how many of them wey don repent after listening to Sinach and Chioma Jesus.

Nonesense and Small pin charger!

What is barbaric about condemning a song that promotes rituals?

And someone like you will count himself among the leaders of tommorow. Shio!!!

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by gurnam: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Benwems:

[s]slowpoke and vagabond. Get the f’vck out of here[/s].

Mynd44, you have a candidate here

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by liano234(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jayslicky:
Olamide and lil kesh are fools, anyone who takes this two as their role models will have a useless life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Big Fool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by goslowgoslow(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Benwems:

It’s you and your slowpoke family that the curse is on. Idiot.
Charity begins at home, it is obvious that you are not well trained. Keep cursing your hear. Back to sender.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Foolish cow. Idiotic slowpoke. You come from the gutter.
goslowgoslow:

Charity begins at home, it is obvious that you are not well trained. Keep cursing your hear. Back to sender.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
gurnam:

Mynd44, you have a candidate here
Get out of here
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by BluntBoy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
osaroosei:
if money nor enter I go do blood money ooo
does not necessarily mean ritual
use your head
nawetin street want he give dem
vbosunu

There is no how you can rationalize it.

The song should be banned. It will corrupt the society.

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
sage101:

Please tell me one line in Victor AD's song where he promoted "all manner of illegal and evil things"

"This year I want to buy motor, this year I want to buy house" etc, pray for grace my Gee"(gee mean yahoo boy).

How can you buy benz, buy house, buy this, buy that, rich pass dangote, all in one year for someone that isn't doing anything, even a business person that has hustled for years will not buy all that in one year talkmore of a street boy, where will the money come from?

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by sage101: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
"This year I want to buy motor, this year I want to buy house" etc, pray for grace my Gee"(gee mean yahoo boy).

How can you buy benz, buy house, buy this, buy that, rich pass dangote, all in one year for someone that isn't doing anything, even a business person that has hustled for years will not buy all that in on year talkmore of a street boy, where will the money come from?
1. "Gee" means Guy

2. How can you buy benz, buy house, buy this, buy that......

He is a Musician and was praying to God

"Baba You know wetin Me and You don talk make he manifest ooo"

"As I dey sing, I dey pray bless me with this money, God na Your hand I dey make You run am for me ooo"

You see....
Its all about misconceptions, dude didnt support ritual killings unless u are saying every poor person thats praying for God to give him/her money to buy house, car, etc next year is promoting rituals
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Chuslim: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Very condemnable song, its unfortunate its actually trending.
This is the point I love Islamic laws that does not support this nonsense called song
Spit on third world countries, where there is no guidelines, no regulations, no checkmating, no restrictions, no societal value, living like animals even even some animal breeds are more coordinated.
Shame on our music industry,
May God continue to bless 2face you are the last legend in Nigeria as far as reasonable songs are concerned

1 Like

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
sage101:
1. "Gee" means Guy

2. How can you buy benz, buy house, buy this, buy that......

He is a Musician and was praying to God

"Baba You know wetin Me and You don talk make he manifest ooo"

"As I dey sing, I dey pray bless me with this money, God na Your hand I dey make You run am for me ooo"

You see....
Its all about misconceptions, dude didnt support ritual killings unless u are saying every poor person thats praying for God to give him/her money to buy house, car, etc next year is promoting rituals
Gee means yahoo boy tongue.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by goslowgoslow(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Benwems:
Foolish cow. Idiotic slowpoke. You come from the gutter.
The thing pain am. cheesy grin cheesy
Olodo!!

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by sage101: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Hahahahaha

You see.....

Dude didnt really promote it as people would want to have Us believe....

I love that song
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by sage101: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Hahahahaha

You see.....

I love that song
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
sage101:
Hahahahaha

You see.....

I love that song
My friend played that song to her broke boyfriend, nigga broke into tears cheesy.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Benwems(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
goslowgoslow:

The thing pain am. cheesy grin cheesy
Olodo!!
Lol... I usually don’t do this but I got time today. Sometimes it’s fun exchanging words with a faceless person. Anyway, I’m gotta here!!!
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by themanderon: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
And yet we wonder why ritual killings, Yahoo yahoo and pant stealings has increased, well this is one of the reasons. By the time we realize what toxic lyrics from fellows like olamide and the likes have caused us we might have lost a generation to negative vices these guys promote in the name of entertainment.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by sage101: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
My friend played that song to her broke boyfriend, nigga broke into tears cheesy.
Lol

Its an Inspiration, he felt inspired

Next year will be better for him
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
sage101:

Lol

Its an Inspiration, he felt inspired

Next year will be better for him
I think he felt pressurized. This can lead him to temptation.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by goslowgoslow(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Benwems:

Lol... I usually don’t do this but I got time today. Sometimes it’s fun exchanging words with a faceless person. Anyway, I’m gotta here!!!
That is the way you should get out.

Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by sage101: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
I think he felt pressurized. This can lead him to temptation.
That means he is fiddle minded, he might even steal your friend's panties
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Freeheart(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Have you listening to "Poverty Die " by olamide
Does that also promote ritual killing?

ote author=martineverest post=74044472]the most appalling part is that Lagos govt keeps endorsing olamide.....

the dude is using every negative situation to trend.....he is the most trashy musician in Nigeria.

this lyrics will further inspire credulous youth to go into inter scamming and ritualism..it will have huge psychological effects on them.....just like the way 'if u go get money,hide your face' dragged many oppressed youths into fraud and ritualism

Nigeria entertainment industry, especially music and movie industry is becoming a threat to the nation[/quote]
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Freeheart:
Have you listening to "Poverty Die " by olamide
Does that also promote ritual killing?

ote author=martineverest post=74044472]the most appalling part is that Lagos govt keeps endorsing olamide.....

the dude is using every negative situation to trend.....he is the most trashy musician in Nigeria.

this lyrics will further inspire credulous youth to go into inter scamming and ritualism..it will have huge psychological effects on them.....just like the way 'if u go get money,hide your face' dragged many oppressed youths into fraud and ritualism

Nigeria entertainment industry, especially music and movie industry is becoming a threat to the nation
watch the video....did u see those guys with laptops and with half skeletal mask on their face?.....what does that signify?
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by einsteine(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
davillian:

I knew about the drug even before 2007 it was called purple that's undiluted codine and I got to know about it from the kind of music I listened to.
I listen to hardcore rap.
I'm sure you've not heard of pink molly let one of our musician sing about it and watch the demand increase.

Molly has been on sale in Nigeria for over 30 years. It is simply not the type of drugs Nigerians would use, that's why it's not popular.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by einsteine(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
mogbojaiye:

U don't even know what you are saying...do u know what psychology means, ,,,if u understand what psychology means then u will not spit poo here,,,,its was just a game (violent game) gtv4 and someone killed his brother because he said the game made it look easy to kill so he tried it in real life, the guy is in prison right now, why do u think parent don't like their children staying up till late in the mid night? Why do u think parents dat stay in 1bedroom with their kids, d kids are likely to practicalise the huming sound day hear every nite, ,,,,,u are not well exposed, ,,u have a smart phone try browse before u spite out trash

Please be coherent. You can't be engaging me and typing like a cat hitting random keys on a keyboard.

So because one person decides to act stupidly, all media should be banned, right? Why then has gospel music not helped? The simple truth is that you all don't like to take responsibilities for your actions. Putting the responsibility on some random musician. Millions of people played GTA and only one or two, who obviously had psychological problems, tried it in real life. That should tell you GTA is not the problem. The boy who killed his brother could have watched WWE and slam his brother to death. He could have watched a movie and killed his brother. The problem was him not any of the media he was exposed to.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by davillian(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
einsteine:

Molly has been on sale in Nigeria for over 30 years. It is simply not the type of drugs Nigerians would use, that's why it's not popular.
There is no kind of drugs Nigerians won't use .
Like I said earlier let our artists mention that drugs couple of times and each the demand increase.
These guys are celebrities what ever they do people would begin to do it.
If they use a particular shoes the demand for it will increase.
Why do you think they use them for brand ambassador s? Its because they are influential
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Albert0011(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
davillian:
Be deceiving yourself.
Deceiving my self how?
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by delpee(f): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing positive in his songs sadly.
Re: Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man by Lordspicy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:

How can you buy benz, buy house, buy this, buy that, rich pass dangote, all in one year for someone that isn't doing anything, even a business person that has hustled for years will not buy all that in one year talkmore of a street boy, where will the money come from?

you don't have much sense. so ppl can't dream again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.