Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters (35333 Views)

Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by adesegun121(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Beautiful mother and daughters..

''Monday never felt so good!! Off with my fav girls... #excitingMonday #grateful #love #happyGirls #nofilterButLove''

https://www.instagram.com/p/_RawG6AMQF/?taken-by=annieidibia1

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by adesegun121(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by DuchessLily(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovely! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Cholls(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
My brother so that is 2babas wife?
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
the kids mouth too sexy
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Tpave(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Made in Nigeria by Tuface incorporated
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by mascot87(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
I love this Annie sha undecided undecided
T Face na my mentor in this department. cool
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis:- Acid green to fusha purple then a little touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown. Alligator pepper green with onion purple nd touch of maggi yellow, friends coconut white with agama lizard head red.
u go jst confuse. undecided

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Uhmm
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Onogueks(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
I love them
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by damton(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Omotayor123(f): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovely.... cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovely family
I wonder why some ladies complain of infatility when they can always walk up to 2baba to get blessed with children
I hail the multiplier (2face)

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by mencade5(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
The way 2baba fvcked other people's daughters that is how his daughters will be fvcked!

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Emmanueleyo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by nikkypearl(f): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cuties ! wink
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by iteleaye(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Annie don enter front page again.... Oga o
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis, acid green to fusha purple then a lilttle touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white
all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown.
u go just confuse.
cheesy wat r u saying?

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by obinnashady(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
They are balling.....like....ha n'akuu ka band
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice to know
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Bvesan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:
u think u knw all colours until yoruba people start sending u wedding invitation. u'll see something lik dis:- Acid green to fusha purple then a little touch of ojuelegba blue, bride's family wear cockroach brown wit custard yellow groom's family wear jollof yellow wit fufu white all guest kpomo brown wit pepper soup brown. Alligator pepper green with onion purple nd touch of maggi yellow, friends coconut white with agama lizard head red.
not funny lipsrsealed.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Morhziez(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
HAPPY FAMILY
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by lurlah2014(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
my bae plus baes
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Bugatie(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pretty, but the rings though

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by nuelzy: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
dose girls r beautiful....

#ilovebabygirls...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
One particular footwear.
Haba!
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Don999: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Cholls:
My brother so that is 2babas wife?

Na 2face Nanny tongue tongue shocked
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by odinese(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]dmui
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by Lisaflex(f): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Walkopet:

Lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters by cruzita(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
God bless my hustle so that I fit show off my kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.