Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari (19358 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos / Amotekun: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Doublespeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
thunder74:
When I saw the news earlier I was looking for Yinka Odumakin's name, the moment I noticed he was not the writer, I knew somebody is up to something.

what it posted on apc platforms or was it found on tinubu page .... you people just wanna read what you want to hear not what happens to be true ....
in sw who the fvck listens to afenifere where tinubu talks ..if animals with horns are to come out no be snail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by deomelllo: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Presidential poll: Afenifere endorses Buhari, Osinbajo for 2019

Notable leaders of the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural and political organisation, Afenifere, rose from a meeting which lasted for about three hours on Thursday, in Ibadan, capital of Oyo State, and endorsed the candidature of President Muhammadu Buhari of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for re-election in February 2019.

[b]The leaders, who came from the six states in the South West, also fixed January 29, 2019 for an official declaration for Buhari and his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo.

The Afenifere leaders, led by Pa Ayo Fasanmi, held the meeting at the House of Chiefs, Parliament Building, Secretariat Agodi, in Ibadan.

The resolution was reached by Yoruba leaders including former governor of old Oyo state, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo, former deputy governor of Lagos and Oyo states, Prince Biodun Ogunleye and Iyiola Oladokun, respectively, Dr. Abayomi Finnih; son of the late Pa Adekunle Ajasin, a former governor of old Ondo State, Tokunbo, and former commissioner for Lands in Osun State and son of Chief Bola Ige, former Minister of Justice, Muyiwa. The roll call also included Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Mr. Ayo Afolabi, Prof Adebayo Ademudi, Oladosu Oladipo, Tajudeen Olusi, and chairman of Ekiti State chapter of Afenifere, Chief Akin Fasae.

Briefing newsmen at the end of the meeting, Fasae said: “We have decided to host Yorubaland in Ibadan, on January 29, next year. It is to proclaim the support of Yorubaland for president Buhari in 2019, and also, to tell the whole world that Afenifere, which Chief Obafemi Awolowo (former premier of the Western Region) created before he left, is still intact as a progressive movement. And any Afenifere person, who is not in the progressive, is not part of us. “We are now telling the Yoruba people and the whole world that Afenifere, as enunciated and enacted by Chief Awolowo is still intact and we are going to support president Buhari and Prof Osinbajo; come the presidential election in February 2019.”

Giving more information about the January 29, 2019 Declaration, Fasae said that “the owner of the mandate of the Yoruba people is APC. The six governors of Yorubaland are APC. Speakers of all Houses of Assembly in Yorubaland are APC. So, we have six speakers.[/b]

“Those people in other group of Afenifere, none of them has ever contested election. Go and research it. So, they don’t have any mandate. The Afenifere we are talking here has the mandate of the Yoruba people, and you will see them here, all of them,” and added that Osinbajo and progressive

leaders of Yoruba nation would attend the January 29 declaration. Fasae dismissed the notion that Afenifere should not be playing partisan politics by endorsing a political party.

“Yoruba, as a nation, must have a political interest. So, when they tell us this is their political interest, as Afenifere, we must support them. This is just the point. We cannot say because Afenifere and Yoruba people want this, then, we’ll run away from them. No, we don’t do that.”

In response to the endorsement of the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, by the Afenifere Renewal Group (ARG), Fasae said: “The Afenifere we know in Yorubaland is progressive. And this is where we are in Ibadan. The other Afenifere that is talking about Atiku is the Ayo Adebanjo. They are not part of us. They are usurpers in the group.”

https://sunnewsonline.com/presidential-poll-afenifere-endorses-buhari-osinbajo-for-2019/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8357225_8356099dumns2dwoaaq4ltjpegjpeg41a4ed27189664152172cf8b2e677e94_jpeg_jpeg5cd607fb2502d7d622d0d3dfd825f42f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8357226_duywjmrw0aedzl_jpeg0056365450ad0a6fa7d04d6919cd39e3

#SAIBABA2019

#SAINIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Bede2u(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshigun:

Ignoramus. You're too ignorant of SW political culture. What do you expect the PDP factuon of Odumakin to put out there if not what we read now? Note though that Odumakin is not even fit to lick Jagaban's shoes and is a wannabe who will forever remain a loser and failure because PDP is dead in the SW.
dead pdp almost won osun tongue

Waiting for u to tell me dat it was a family affair...lol. u wont recorgnise the truth if it struck u on the face
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Chukazu: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
BabaO2:
abeg, I no check Ur name before , I don't join issues with your type, you are inconsequential and have no stakes in the issue under discussion

Your judgement is based on preconceived illusion of what my name connotes, what if my name is none native name like " Henry " which you have no trace of; would you still type this nonsense?

you can see how inconsequential your frozen brain is...under TINUBU's remote control sad

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by lastime01: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
As most European leagues approach the winter holidays, here's an opportunity to win and win big.
We are giving out Today's for just 5k.

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by PapaAdanna: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Believe whatever that ugly Afonja murderfuckers says to your own peril.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by PVision2020(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bede2u:

Waiting for u to tell me dat it was a family affair...lol. u wont recorgnise the truth if it struck u on the face
Ewedu Fulani APC defeated PDP in Anambra gubernatorial election...lol.
Afonja-Fulani party is the ruling party in Imo...double lol

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by abodundef: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
All liars shall have their portion in a lake that burns
Are u in Warri, Agbaro, Ugheli visit us for your high quality DI and large format printing. We customized tshirts 08023332733
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by LZAA: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chukazu:

For your mind every Ibo man has left his village and now reside in your village which is Lagos sad

The millions of Ibo living in South East , are not human?

You which you had a village...beast of no nation!
I wonder if they truly think all igbos rush to lagos
Anyway that's what you get when you no dy cross ur village boundary grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by kayusely70(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
As a bonafide yoruba person i say without any fear of contradiction that the Afenifere group led by senator ayo fasanmi is the authentic, credible and widely acceptable one, the other one consists of political jobbers and lackeys. Odumakin has no visible means of livelihood but doing hatchet job and bootlicking.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
obembet:

If you want to kill Igbo man, tell him to go back to his village.

Igbo kill you there...I guess you are typing the rubbish you posted with your cone-head and in your own village.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Kenekingisback: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unstable Yoruba group grin
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:
Pa Ayo Fasanmi is talking, this stupid Odumakin believes he has idea.....who be Odumakin for where Pa Fasanmi dey?

Did you even read the article?
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by ridbell01(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
myners007:
Propaganda
facts and figures like 2 million vehicles in the country.. God will heal you
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by DabuIIIT: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:
Pa Ayo Fasanmi is talking, this stupid Odumakin believes he has idea.....who be Odumakin for where Pa Fasanmi dey?
Shut up,thank you.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
afenifere is a toothless dog....they lost their relevance a Ling time ago

Odumakin is a fool.

Who told him Atiku is interested in restructuring?

Restructuring is a constitutional matter. We are not fools like him and we can never fall into such deceit.

Restructuring require Constitutional Review which will not scale through in a National Assembly that the Northerners are in the majority.

Tell me one Northerner that is interested in restructuring. Restructuring in whose favour?

Atiku is deceiving them all including Ohanize.

Atiku spoke about Hunger in Sokoto rally. At Ilorin it was Hunger.

At Ibadan rally, Atiku spoke about Restructuring. Because that's what they want to hear in the South.

You guys love fake promises. Odumakin is a great fool hence he can't be compared with Tinubu.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by DabuIIIT: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
oyebanji44:
After the dead of MKO..Afenfere joined PDP to lick icecream .suddenly buhari surfaced they started swing around ..looking for attention...
Chai!!!!
Engiriss hard,oooo,CHAIII!!!! Girama no easy
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
That's how they write nonsense to the public to give the impression that they are popular and in-charge paving way to rig elections and some people read and believe quick
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Timatayo1: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pharaoh let my people go
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Highsigher(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
DabuIIIT:

Shut up,thank you.

Be expecting your ban....thank u
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Highsigher(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
udemzy101:

Did you even read the article?

I didn't read....senfu
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bede2u:

And lessons will be learnt from that so a repeat is not seen in future. This is why the whole Nigeria considers the SW politically sophisticated. We learn from political mistakes and get better. We don't regress. If the current Osun Governor dulls then he should be replaced. It is all about progress for the people.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by KillTheZombies: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
thunder74:
When I saw the news earlier I was looking for Yinka Odumakin's name, the moment I noticed he was not the writer, I knew somebody is up to something.

Same here. Any Afenifere statement without Chief Yinka odumakin name is propaganda trash from thiefnuubu's kitchen in bourdillon.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tinubu and sanwo olu deserve the gaddafi treatment
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Rotimi47: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Afenifere name don't draw votes in the west neither those it put money in the masses pocket.

Abeg make person vote for his or her choice.

Why I go vote for another person brother when my Brother is performing well? I will only vote for someone else if my brother is not doing the needful....
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
LZAA:

Immhotep coman see oh
Cc velocity25 pointzerom justiceleague1 sarrki
Afenifere has since rejected the cloned dvllard from Sudan but imperialyoruba refuses to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by rexwalters: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bede2u:

With all the name,fame and wealth the Adeleke's have in Osun state from been the first civilian family of Osun sate, to owning the now defunct Pacific merchant bank and a whole wide range of investments, a no name apc candidate,not an incumbent defeated them and pdp,and you are asking such a lousy question?
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by rexwalters: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
immhotep:

Afenifere has since rejected the cloned dvllard from Sudan but imperialyoruba refuses to learn.
What a joke,afenifere must be a name for an emu breed of birds,have they ever supported any candidate that won an election anywhere or at anytime in Nigeria?,even after all the money jonathan gave them in 2015 they couldn't deliver one state in the south west for pdp,Jokers indeed.
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 1:50am On Dec 22, 2018
亚冠小组赛全部结束
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by Bede2u(m): 3:16am On Dec 22, 2018
Oshigun:

And lessons will be learnt from that so a repeat is not seen in future. This is why the whole Nigeria considers the SW politically sophisticated. We learn from political mistakes and get better. We don't regress. If the current Osun Governor dulls then he should be replaced. It is all about progress for the people.
lol..all atiku needs from sw is 40% votes and we knw sw pdp can deliver it
Re: Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari by jude79(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
[img][/img]
myboy2111:
Who is Odumakin?
Do you know his professional calling?

saraki: dogara. u no see se this guy de younger than uoo‼
dogara: i blind, this buhari na 2018 version.[img]
myboy2111:
Who is Odumakin?

dogara: i blind, this buhari na 2018 version.[/img]
myboy2111:
Who is Odumakin?

dogara: i blind, this buhari na 2018 version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Abdulkadir Abdulsalam Is Dead (Labour Party National Chairman Dies) / President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.