Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned (19264 Views)

Jubilation In Rivers State As First Ever ATM Was Commissioned In Emohua LGA / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by ochejoseph(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earlier today a young Nigerian exposed one of the lies in Buharis budget speech as he produced a video of himself walking right inside the abandoned project.

Reno who had previously exposed many of the lies embedded in Gen Buharis 2019 budget speech took to twitter to express himself:

He wrote "On December 19, 2018, President @MBuhari presented the 2019 Budget. In his speech at the National Assembly he claimed his government had completed and commissioned the Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam in Delta State. Here is video evidence Buhari LIED #Buhari2019BudgetLies "

He went further to encourage all Nigerians to WATCH AND RETWEET

TO VIEW AND RETWEET CLICK HERE https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1076135681196384256?s=19

6 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by thunder74(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
APC's official language is LIE. If in doubt, ask LAI Mohammed.

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Really?

1 Like

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by obembet(f): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
I love Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria
We only have bad eggs among us,

And they are PDP APC and their supporters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by ozaji: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
APC and PDP are birds of the same feather. Stop voting for ancestors. Sowore is the man, AAC is the party.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by obasiken: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
What a shame!! APC and Lies are like 5&6.

I would love to just ignore them but these are the people in power , making decisions that affect your life in Nigeria.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Magalan: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please look around you if other acclaimed completed projects are true..

7 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by eyeview: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
I know of about three projects listed by buhari that has not been touched since 2015, yet they were listed as having been completed and gulped billions.
Buhari is just a puppet. Some people just give him a paper to go recite before Nigerians. He doesn't even know if the projects exist.
Can anybody tell me if they hsve ever seen buhari go to supervise or even see the level of work on any project.
That's how I was shocked when Lai Mohammed listed some projects as achievement of buhari and was shocked to see an abandoned bridge in my town listed as completed, something that was last touched during the military era. Yet hundreds of millions had been retired as spent for it!
The corruption in this govt will shock Nigerians. They don't even make any attempt to do some work before siphoning the billions

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Omeokachie: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
To disprove APC lies can be a tiring exercise.

The lies keeps coming left, right, and centre.

Per second lies!

Dem swear for these people ni?!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by LOWPEAK: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
We already know the true failures...

ALL POLITICAL COUNTERFEITS

10 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by dotcomnamename: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by dotcomnamename: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
[s]
ochejoseph:
Earlier today a young Nigerian exposed one of the lies in Buharis budget speech as he produced a video of himself walking right inside the abandoned project.

Reno who had previously exposed many of the lies embedded in Gen Buharis 2019 budget speech took to twitter to express himself:

He wrote "On December 19, 2018, President @MBuhari presented the 2019 Budget. In his speech at the National Assembly he claimed his government had completed and commissioned the Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam in Delta State. Here is video evidence Buhari LIED #Buhari2019BudgetLies "

He went further to encourage all Nigerians to WATCH AND RETWEET

TO VIEW AND RETWEET CLICK HERE https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1076135681196384256?s=19
[/s]

Story

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by kunleweb: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
There you have it

3 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by letsfarmnigeria: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
oh POLITICS 2019 ..................,

THATS WHY ITS TIME YOU RELAX AND LEARN FARMING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME SEE PICS AND VIDEOS FROM FARM ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ALL FOR FREE SIMPLY LOG ON TO LETSFARMNIGERIA..COM FOR FREE

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
eyeview:
I know of about three projects listed by buhari that has not been touched since 2015, yet they were listed as having been completed and gulped billions.
Buhari is just a puppet. Some people just give him a paper to go recite before Nigerians. He doesn't even know if the projects exist.
Can anybody tell me if they hsve ever seen buhari go to supervise or even see the level of work on any project.
That's how I was shocked when Lai Mohammed listed some projects as achievement of buhari and was shocked to see an abandoned bridge in my town listed as completed, something that was last touched during the military era. Yet hundreds of millions had been retired as spent for it!
The corruption in this govt will shock Nigerians. They don't even make any attempt to do some work before siphoning the billions

This will be really interesting woh, the day APC nyash go open will be extremely entertaining. I pray they keep exposing each other, both APC & PDP grin

Hope our esteemed minister reboots with an interesting counter

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by bezimo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Since Bingohari began his tenure we only hear of bogus billions budgeted for this for that when budget is presented..but we never see any tangible project done in accordance with the approved budgetary allocation....So who is deceiving who..Bunch of lieing liars bastard APC fraudsters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Purposeciti: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
if you vote buhari again. e fit be say na final burial for your economy be that.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lai Mohammed - He never said the project were completed, he said they are technically completed

23 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by helinues: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lai Mohammed + Reno Omokri = Big fat lie

2 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Felixalex(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
No be news na

Buhari, Osibanjo et APC have been lying to Nigerians for 4 years now.

The most interesting part is that their supporters do not care, all they know is "Buhari till 2023, Osibanjo till 2031 Elrufai till 2039" funny people.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by nnachukz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
APC as a party is filled to the brim with professional thieves. Well trained thieves. But as mad people normally call normal people mad, so do they call others thieves to divert attention from them.
Zombies even after watching the video will rather attack their eyes for seeing Buhari's lies than condemn him.
Zombiesm is a terrible disease.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by DIG1: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
I want to believe there are saboteurs within this government that is leading it to destruction, how can a presidential aid concoct lies and give the president to go and read in the hallow chamber on national television where the whole world is watching? Video and pictures have been flying around debunking almost all the claims pmb listed as achievement. The only picture that is real this week is the Abuja international airport commissioning, sadly enough, the project was conceptualize and fully funded by the last administration

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by nzeobi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
ozaji:
APC and PDP are birds of the same feather. Stop voting for ancestors. Sowore is the man, AAC is the party.
how is sowore the man and does youthfulness equate to performance.
please when replying tell me what he has achieved in his personal life.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by observanc1: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Another annoying lie buhari lied that day was saying completed dualization of Minna-Suleija road. That's a big white fat lie.
Road i passed 2 weeks ago. Used to be 1 hr drive, but now it's 3 hrs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Ogaga87(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Attack after attack.... I don tire

1 Like

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by jomoh: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Illiteracy

Did anyone stopped to reason why the use of commission instead of completed.

Has anyone thought it to investigate the meaning of commission in Nigerian government.

Commission in project delivery has being used in varying circumstances which has made the word bogus. meaning it cannot be said to mean a single thing.

A road was commissioned at the commencement of construction in Ibadan. The word commission was used. Sometime they use the word commission and groundbreaking interchangeably.

The Nigerian government over the years has used words and grammars to confuse its citizens. This is one of such words.

1 Like

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Coward Omokri that post and delete lies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by deomelllo: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018

BBC Trending

#BBCtrending: The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin

A team of online sleuths claim to have exposed an attempt to smear the former governor of Nigeria's central bank.

Lamido Sanusi - who is widely respected in the international community - was suspended from the bank last month after accusing the government of corruption.

A few days later, a number of journalists were surprised to receive an email from an unknown man, Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram. The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

Sanusi was suspended from the bank by the president after alleging that $20bn (£12bn) in revenue had gone missing from the state oil firm, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

Another Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri fraudulent scam, but the crook and identity thief got caught by online techies..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Racoon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Always lying.Nothing this govt ever said is true because it's under a spell of lying.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by deomelllo: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2018

Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity theft

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

The fraudulent story of Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri, the fake pastor, twitter nuisance and an Identity Thief.

The fake twitter pastor is a crook and fradstar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Speaks On Video Of Uncompleted Ogwashi-Ukwu Dam PMB said was Commissioned by Ojady(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thank you Dr Reno. This is the beginning of accountability and National responsibility. Once you voted for an administration and they succeed, the responsibility of not only writing down their campaign promises but also to follow up on each one meticulously. Politicians lie because they can but moreso because we the electorate, distracted by their win, get caught up in their veil of criticisms of the last government such that, we blame the penultimate (PDP) administration for APC underperformance.
Nigerians at home, Chinyere in the East, Mamman in Kano, Femi in Akure, Ebi in Bayelsa, now is the time to take into record and report (via Facebook, social media etc) if this administration deserve a 2nd term, if the incumbent needs to be changed for somebody else within the APC to run.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Nigerians Traveling Abroad Will Be Subjected To Inhuman Treatment / The Implications Of APC Governors Meeting With Wike And Tinubu's Sure Ticket / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.