Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide (39878 Views)

Lil Kesh Ft Olamide Logo Benz Video / New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You / NEW MUSIC : Lil-kesh Ft Regina-daniels ( Nollywood Youngest Diva) Titled "GRACE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by chiedozie198100: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2018
no mind the fool.

davido dey busy dey sing very likable and much more popular songs.

this one dey hear dey vomit rubbish say na song him dey sing.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2018
tutudesz:

The cost of doing business internationally has triple because of this yahoo boys!! business deals that other countries are doing online, has to be done face to face if you are a Nigerian and this translate to plane tickets, hotel bill and others.
A business proposal that was to be submitted through email was rejected, I had to travel to Norway to submit the proposal, imagine the extra bills!

So Nigeria is corrupt is Yahoo boys abi?
What of the politicians
When the former prime minister of England was discussing with the queen about how corrupt Nigeria is was he referring to Yahoo boys or the politicians bro?
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:40am On Dec 22, 2018
kestolove95:
If blood money easy to do, nobody for poor

No be like native doctors are scammers young youth who want to try
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2018
He goofed this time around.
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by 1solution: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2018
They should be arrested, definitely they have connection with those killers and thieves of people's destiny
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Stanweezy(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Umartins1:
Here is the lyrics to the controversial song by Lil Kesh ft. Olamide. Watch and have your say on the contents of the lyrics.

Dry your pata at owner risk

I dey pray to Jesu

If money no enter

I go do blood money o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSL0L0kIyY

The first line said "at owners risk" enjoy the music don't do what u heard in the lyrics, even wrestling will tell u not to try any of their moves at home
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by stephengboy: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Just encouraging Ritualist to the Youth...
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by adahgold(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

I know of a guy who graduated school early this year.

Dude is using the latest iPhone now and wants to buy the house he's living in Gwarimpa.

He doesn't have a job.

We need to unite and address this menace, directly or indirectly, the boomerang effect of this vice will affect us all.

You can't judge some one like that just because you don't know the source of his income. So after nysc you want to see him beg or what? I don't really know were you are heading to or your point? Instead of the envy, pray so your own will come.
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2018
adahgold:

You can't judge some one like that just because you don't know the source of his income. So after nysc you want to see him beg or what? I don't really know were you are heading to or your point? Instead of the envy, pray so your own will come.

Dude hasn't gone for nysc sir.

His family also knows he has joined.

Call a spade a spade, I might not be as he is, but I make my own money thru my legit business.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by LemonBoy1: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2018
kestolove95:
If blood money easy to do, nobody for poor

Even people wey do am never still rich
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by oyeb15: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2018
OLAMIDE just want to trend by all means.

As C Ronaldo follow Davido, he to go sing one quack song named c.Rinaldo..
Victor Ad ,wentin we gain if we no buy d Benz , na him make those idiots dey sing rubbish
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by DNA1997: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
this is barbaric, I encourage fellow Nigerians not to endorse this music that celebrates immorality and criminality

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by adahgold(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:

Dude hasn't gone for nysc sir.

His family also knows he has joined.

Call a spade a spade, I might not be as he is, but I make my own money thru my legit business.

Okay, what I'm trying to say don't judge anyone irrespective of how they make there money cause as you said you are making legit money some one else were is saying you have done rituals that is how it is. I live in asokoro i have heard so much even my friends that i do rituals i simply laugh. What took me to the height i am today is that i always proclaim instead of judging or complaining about someone. Keep the hustle going blessed.

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by smasher1(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

Dude is using the latest iPhone now and wants to buy the house he's living in Gwarimpa.

He doesn't have a job.

We need to unite and address this menace, directly or indirectly, the boomerang effect of this vice will affect us all.

True words
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by JeffreyJames(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

He doesn't have a job.

He uses the iPhone and wants to buy a house, he doesn't have a job. Does that make him a fraudster? If he was broke and out, would you even mind him?

Y'all need to understand that not everyone with a big car and doesn't seem to have a 9-5 job is a fraudster. There are people who make $10,000 weekly from their room doing legit businesses online.
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by royalamour(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Both of them are stark illiterates whose mentality revolves around gutter water and ewedu poo.

They are not refined. What do you expect from garage boys?
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2018
please contact me if any Helpdesk IT support job de...

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Niyil: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2018
thrash of a song
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by tutudesz: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

So Nigeria is corrupt is Yahoo boys abi?
What of the politicians
When the former prime minister of England was discussing with the queen about how corrupt Nigeria is was he referring to Yahoo boys or the politicians bro?
Nigerians are not known for their corrupted leaders internationally, Nigerians are known for their fraudulent characters. Corruption can only affect the government image at all level but not the citizens, unlike yahoo boys!!
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by OyinO: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2018
That means Jesus and Allah cannot give riches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Why I Mostly Sing In Yoruba Language – Asake / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.