Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) (39831 Views)

DJ Xclusive Best Of Wizkid Old And New Hit Songs / Mixtape: Best Of Michael Jackson (all Michael Jackson's Greatest Hit Songs) / [throw Back Music] Musiliu Haruna Ishola-soyoyo (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Earl Simmons, the gruff, evocative rapper from Yonkers, N.Y., better known as DMX, died on Friday at 50. He spent his final days on life support at White Plains Hospital in Westchester County after suffering a heart attack on April 2.

DMX was one of the most recognizable M.C.s in the late 1990s and early 2000s, years when hardcore New York rap could still stake a claim as hip-hop’s central concern.

Here are some Dmx top tracks of all time:

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
What these B***** really want, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdAbsd0HmI

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2021

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2021

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
1. Who We Be

2. Get It On The Floor

3. We Right Here

4. Where The Hood At

5. Lord Give Me A Sign

6. One More Road To Cross

7. Here We Go Again.

8. With lots of his PRAYERS.

Rest in Peace Dark Man X

BeeBeeOóh Loves You, But GOD LOVES YOU THE MOST.

God bless you, Arinze a.k.a Alligator for making me love DMX music because, you no dey let our ear rest anytime we come your game house back then na DMX you dey always blast.

I hope there's dog in heaven so that DMX will continue from where he stopped on earth?

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassette players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassette then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

Wasted money on battery for this cassette player.

Having large posters of your favorites rappers on the wall of your room.

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

Nobody go hear word for the whole street.

RIP DMX

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by smithval(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
1. Who We Be

2. Get It On The Floor

3. We Right Here

4. Where The Hood At

5. Lord Give Me A Sign

6. One More Road To Cross

7. Here We Go Again.

Rest in Peace Dark Man X

I so loved that "lord give me a sign" then.

Rest in peace DMX

35 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
smithval:

I so loved that "lord give me a sign" then.

Rest in peace DMX
Honestly bro, I so much love it and his numerous prayers.

36 Likes

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
This is the original babalaja
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
I don't joke with this line in What These Bit**** Want From A Nigga

Common Ma'am You Know Got A Wife, And Even Though The Pussay Is Tight, Ain't Gonna Jeopardize My Life..

I don't also joke with this line in his Prayer IV

May you fill that void in our souls that will lay our fears to rest
Cause there is no way we can live for Jesus when we're liven in the flesh
So I pray that you allow our sprits to be born
Grow strong, move on, know right from wrong
First John, chapter two, verse 15
do not love the world or anything in the world
and we know what that means, but listen
We know the distance we need to be away from fire to keep it missin
That doesn't mean we'll listen

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Slipping

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Liposure: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
X gonna give it to ya

Ruffryders anthem (his first song ever heard...i was an infant)

One more road to cross

Slippin

What these bitches really want

We right here/bring it

Lord give me a sign..IJN

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Explorers:
Ruff Ryders Anthem 98, was in JSS class. We bought lyrics books, took them to school to mime with portable cassete players.

The stress of getting these songs on cassete then, you had to buy empty cassettes, write down the tracks and pay dj to get the tracks for you.

Wasted money on battery for this cassette player

You're a king if you can afford any of the hand carry cd/cassette players in pic 2&3 those days.

Nobody go hear word for the whole street.

RIP DMX
Nigga! i feel you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
I like him small so RIP

The only rapper that ever moved me when he died was dagrin.

No other rapper ever came close since then

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by Nmezor(f): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Loved his songs way bk....Rest on DMX

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by dfrost: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2021
cry embarassed

I'm even lost for words. cry embarassed

"I've been doing this for 19 years, wanna fight me, fight these tears..." cry embarassed

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by lionlee216(m): 2:48am On Apr 10, 2021
I listen to his music everyday. You need my attention, play me dmx songs and you got me.

I love

Look tru my eyes
Damien
Dogs for life
The Professional
Here we go again
How's its going down.

I listen to them put them on repeat.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by henrixx(m): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2021
up in here and lord give me a sign

RIP DMX

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by kingsley38162: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2021
:I so loved that "lord give me a sign" then.Rest in peace DMXHonestly bro, I so much love it and his numerous prayers.

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Those Years Ago.
Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2021
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] RIP Great Rapper.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ursullalinda(f): 5:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Wasn't a fan thou......but it hurts to know what killed him......say no drugs !......and don't use it as a source of income.......you are wasting lives

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by DesChyko: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Holy Sh*t!
I know every single one of them shocked

Soon as I read the name, I hear his raucous voice in my head rapping away.

R.I.P. DMX

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by blazepascal(m): 5:38am On Apr 10, 2021
legendary..we lost a legend

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by ManishSmith(m): 5:38am On Apr 10, 2021
RIP DMX

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by lastempero: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
One more road to cross!!! Dopest!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by lastempero: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Right and wrong.

Re: Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) by StPete: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
My favourite rap artiste of all time. Even though I was in my final year in secondary school when his first song came out, still had to learn the lyrics of Ruff Ryder's anthem by pausing and playing on a cassette recorder.

Till tomorrow I still play "Here we go again". It's a classic

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes