Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong (13117 Views)

Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by 7Ebisco: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
As the 2019 general elections draw closer, the gubernatorial candidate of the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Plateau State, Senator Jeremiah Useni on Friday assured citizens of the state that his party will do everything within the ambit of the law in ensuring that their votes count.

He equally said the people of the state are groaning under the yoke of bad leadership, adding that the task before the party was to actualise the “yearnings and aspirations” of the citizenry by voting out the ruling APC.

Useni stated this while speaking at the PDP gubernatorial Campaign Council inauguration held in Jos.

He said, “Now, the task before us is to actualise the yearnings and aspirations of the people of Plateau who are groaning under the yoke of bad leadership.

“They cannot wait any longer to get rid of a leadership that has turned against them. The people are eager to get rid of a leadership that has betrayed their trust.”

The gubernatorial candidate maintained that, “I can see that our people have never been so united and unanimous in their resolve to usher in good governance and restore Plateau to its past glory.

“We have therefore just inaugurated the machinery that will facilitate the victory of our great party the PDP come 2019.

“As members of this Campaign Council through your various committees you must move fast, work hard and reach out to every nook and corner to get people to vote for PDP”, he maintained.

“We assure the people of Plateau that we will do everything legally possible to make their votes count. Do not forget the motto, ‘Do good, you will see good’,” Useni stressed.

Also speaking, a former Deputy Senate President, Ibrahim Mantu,said, “We have assembled the shakers and movers of PDP in Plateau here today. You are the engine house of PDP; seeing all of you here today, I must say clearly, that I can see success, victory.

“I’m extremely delighted because on your faces, I see happy faces of everybody smiling, you know when you win, you will smile and laugh. This face means that you are determined to go back to your wards and mobilize people and make sure that we deliver the people we have elected as candidates, starting from the President, Governor, National Assembly members and indeed our members of the State House of Assembly.”

Mantu, who is a Board of Trustees member of the PDP, maintained that, “We don’t want any of our candidates to be left out as a sacrifice, but we must win all, you are the ones that are going to make it possible.

“On behalf of these beautiful people assembled here, and who are ready and willing to deliver 100 percent votes at their various polling units, we accept this responsibility; and I assure you they will not fail you,” Mantu assured.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/plateau-2019-useni-mantu-sango-others-vow-unseat-gov-lalong/

1 Like

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by damiBJ: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
FTC
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by abismal3(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
K-0
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Beface(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Even the devil knows Simon Lalong is history in Plateau.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Kenekingisback: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
PDP candidate has the right credentials to win...
Once the entire North Central falls to PDP in 2019 the rest will be history grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Righteousness89(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jos and Benue state are Definitely Off APC!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jeremiah Useni is so sick and frail he needs mechanical assistance to take a piss

5 Likes

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by pawesome(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
As in plateau own is a sure thing Na... Signed, sealed and delivered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by aolawale025: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lalong has been a disappointment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by bangah17: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
just give your family members make them hammer na... Abi is it difficult for you to help your family members
A trial will convince you
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Fierce11: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
We the Jos occupants have vowed to unseat that ignorant and irresponsible burukutu drinking Lalong.. He must never be granted a second tenure.. Bastard!
No infrastructure, constant hold up at British-America, No good roads, coca cola has left, Terminus is always dirty, Park and pay are extorting without mercy (N100 just say I pack to withdraw at Zenith.. Another N100 just to repark behind zenith bank), Saturday sanitations are no longer observed, no new project, no completion of old project.. I swear, Jang really tried.. The bastard Lalong must be dismissed together with his master,, They must go back to Sudan through Daura.
*spits

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by arabbunkum: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Plateau people need emancipation. They don suffer for long. By the way, where is Gowon? The people he assisted to kill other people are already killing his own blood. I wonder how he feels especially now that he can't raise a finger. Indeed, karma is sweet.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
God will unseat all of you cos y'all are the same

1 Like

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Jonadull: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Plateau is APC .
No space for Ipob regional party in Plateau

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by kindnyce(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gathering of disgruntled and visionless politicians to unseat a working Governor will not work

4 Likes

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Ressaman(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Really

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by kingharzy: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:
Jeremiah Useni is so sick and frail he needs mechanical assistance to take a piss

undecided

Don't worry, after deposing Lashort (sorry, Lalong), the good people of Plateau will replace him with one NANFA from mangu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Dpharisee: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lalong is a gonna, Jerry Boy gets it because Plateau State feels like they have been belittled so much by the Buhari led FG, they didn't see it coming when they voted for APC against popular advice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Ketaokeipheoma: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
bangah17:
A trial will convince you
oya na,lets make it real
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by bangah17: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ketaokeipheoma:
oya na,lets make it real

Chat me up let's strike a deal
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingharzy:

undecided

Don't worry, after deposing Lashort (sorry, Lalong), the good people of Plateau will replace him with one NANFA from mangu.

Er...is that, like, a good thing?

Plateau is such a fuctup place one can't tell whether the people know what's good for them

1 Like

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by maryalloy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
We will unseat this 33 drinking man

2 Likes

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Omeokachie: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lalong will become Lashort by the time Useni is through with him.
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by notoriousbabe: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fight to finish

Pls friends, I really need ur help, how much is flight from Lagos to Nigeria??
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Plateau needs someone like J. Useni to sanitize the state from Fulani terrorist having a field day under lalong
APC is no different from the islamic brotherhood, banned in Egypt.
If lalong is granted a second term, an emir would be installed in Jos North, then Jos south and in few years to come Plateau would be under the emirate. Then all form of civilization traced to the state would be wiped out, to be replaced by retrogressive and backward sharia laws and customs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by id4sho(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fierce11:
We the Jos occupants have vowed to unseat that ignorant and irresponsible burukutu drinking Lalong.. He must never be granted a second tenure.. Bastard!
No infrastructure, constant hold up at British-America, No good roads, coca cola has left, Terminus is always dirty, Park and pay are extorting without mercy (N100 just say I pack to withdraw at Zenith.. Another N100 just to repark behind zenith bank), Saturday sanitations are no longer observed, no new project, no completion of old project.. I swear, Jang really tried.. The bastard Lalong must be dismissed together with his master,, They must go back to Sudan through Daura.
*spits

Haba bros, A ticket is valid for a day. you can park as much as you want, just show your first ticket. Awon learner

2 Likes

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by UncleJudax(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Lol. Same was said about buhari...look now he has got a lookalike from Sudan. grin

I am sure Useni has a lookalike somewhere...Jigawa?
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
UncleJudax:

Lol. Same was said about buhari...look now he has got a lookalike from Sudan. grin

I am sure Useni has a lookalike somewhere...Jigawa?

I pray to god you're joking about Buhari.
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by rexwalters: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dpharisee:
Lalong is a gonna, Jerry Boy gets it because Plateau State feels like they have been belittled so much by the Buhari led FG, they didn't see it coming when they voted for APC against popular advice
You and a few condemned are on your damnation journey back to Egypt on your own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal / Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors / Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.