Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) (52031 Views)

Timaya Buys Ferrari 458 Iconic (Photos) / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Wizkid richer than timaya?

I laugh.

Timaya is richer than most of these guys.

Dude got into real estate and other contracts.

They don't know. Plus Timaya is smart and meticulous

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerians can celebrate rubbish!
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Another EMPRESS loading.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by BGSM: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
The understanding of baby mama is a fraud and scam been use by lazy ladies of this generation. Please let stop celebrating them, it's an act of immorality exhibited by poor, selfish ladies. They are new generation criminals.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okay

Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by donsamkelly: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Expect a second baby because this gift will be reciprocated
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by obynno7(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
money is good both men ND women worship's it
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

The only connection between a man and his baby mama is the child. And that, is the only, person, that should be, taken, care of.

Wizkid is in no way obligated to take care or buy gifts for any babymama, it's something that should be done out of his choice just like TIMAYA did, not a MUST.

You owe your wife that, not babymamas.

As a woman. If you must have a baby without a husband, be financially prepared to take care of yourself. Period!!!!

how do you come to terms He is far richer ? because of few international endorsement? u don't know Mba mmiri guys
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babymama job is very lucrative.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
hmmmmm, see names o.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Sharrap you poverty stricken hater, poor people be saying the most. Buy okada for your mother first before you run your stinky mouth grin grin
Yet another wit.less soul.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
When you have money, all the girls you think are out of your league will scamper at your feet..
Poverty is a bastard

Gbam!!!

Confirm truth.. My guy OIL dey ur head

2 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by adelacuna(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are this celebrities telling us not to bother getting married again but to have baby mamas
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by rapid101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"@timayatimaya my sugar sugar, my sweet boy, my black Prince (in that voice you know) the only man with my mumu remote, MY ONE AND ONLY! Thank you baby for this Xmas gift!"
Is marriage d end or beginning of life

Iyam not understanding

Lol, just because he gets you a Range Rover, he got your admiration, mumu button and your pussy, but your dignity as a lady have been trampled upon. You're officially a
"fairly used" product. Baby mama is not a good way to address a lady. Ask Linda. wink
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by godlessmind: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"@timayatimaya my sugar sugar, my sweet boy, my black Prince (in that voice you know) the only man with my mumu remote, MY ONE AND ONLY! Thank you baby for this Xmas gift!"

Lol, just because he gets you a Range Rover, he got your admiration, mumu button and your pussy, but your dignity as a lady have been trampled upon. You're officially a
"fairly used" product. Baby mama is not a good way to address a lady. Ask Linda. wink
grin
JasonScoolari:

tokubo
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

The only connection between a man and his baby mama is the child. And that, is the only, person, that should be, taken, care of.

Wizkid is in no way obligated to take care or buy gifts for any babymama, it's something that should be done out of his choice just like TIMAYA did, not a MUST.

You owe your wife that, not babymamas.

As a woman. If you must have a baby without a husband, be financially prepared to take care of yourself. Period!!!!

You're 1,000,000% correct

The father should however be generous with the child's upkeep money.

It will be wrong for the child to be living in poverty simply because he owes the mother nothing.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
This artist are the reason why our ladies are not serious in a relationship again. all of them want to become a baby mama to any rich guy. they have replaced material things for their dignity

I see Nigerians having a lot of divorce cases, in few years to come with this kind of encouragement all these celebrities are passing to the public directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2018
AntiWailer:

U call Range Rover just lol
wait for the next 5 years and check this car again. it might be witb one kamoru mechanic
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Sharrap you poverty stricken hater, poor people be saying the most. Buy okada for your mother first before you run your stinky mouth grin grin
You lack sense. As if what the guy said does not have some elements of truth. Babymama/babypapa everywhere. No matter the wealth you amass, not leaving a good legacy is nothing but vain, So what is the moral lesson this babymama and babypapa in question are giving the younger generation. This is synonymous to our poverty condition in Nigeria today which is as a result of the bad foundation and bad legacy our past government has left for us the young generation to struggle with. Good day

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by frbona: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2018
BGSM:
The understanding of baby mama is a fraud and scam been use by lazy ladies of this generation. Please let stop celebrating them, it's an act of immorality exhibited by poor, selfish ladies. They are new generation criminals.
watch it
You sounding like Linda already
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by moshino(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

... meanwhile your own life is upside down, going nowhere and no hope. Lazy youth.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by toprealman: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Only time.....can tell from the face.
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by baillers123: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Simplep:
Don't know why i hate that term 'babymama' Congrats to her
very lucrative at one end
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by imanray37(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Larryallovernig:
smiley
government don' destroy their mumu button finish �
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2018
moshino:

... meanwhile your own life is upside down, going nowhere and no hope. Lazy youth.
It seems the cheap slut is your sister.

Do accept my sympathy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by generalissimo(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2018
GraGra247:
Wizkid Is far richer and more successful than all the others.

What will it take him to do the needful for these ladies he willfully impregnated and they had his baby after 9 months of their suffering, sweat and blood.

I concur he should at least upgrade their standard of living if not for anything but for the sake of his children. And who knows he might have even done more without making noise on the social media like others like they need the fans applause. Dont say he willfully impregnated them again. He only willfully introduced diick to them and they changed it for him....plus, reduce ur gra gra
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by kunlexy1995: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
MY MONEY DEY COME, OMO POVERTY DIE OOO
Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
SmartMugu:

This guy again. You're here mentioning Wizkid and his baby mamas, have you bought that your local baby mama the bottle of groundnut she asked for as her Christmas present yet?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) by OyinO: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You are wrong. That's for your own pocket. She is happy and you're probably sad. A baby is a baby and a mama is mama whether married or not. Society and religion is an illusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.