Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Salt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Salt (1882 Views)

Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two? / Watch Salt Movie / Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt by AloyEmeka8: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
Starring Angelina Jolie, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Liev Schreiber.

Go see it because it is a damn good movie.
Re: Salt by AloyEmeka8: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
The movie is the bomb. Trust Jolie na.
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
'SALT' has been getting both positive and negative reviews. But I'll still check it out when it premieres in Nigerian theaters on August 13 2010.
Re: Salt by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
I don't take Jolie seriously as an actress. Not after that crap she did with Wanted. undecided
Re: Salt by AloyEmeka8: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I don't take Jolie seriously as an actress. Not after that crap she did with Wanted. undecided

Why don't you like wanted?. Salt is something close but based on espionage. The movie rocks for real. Chiwetel didn't impress me with his performance in the movie though. His 2012 performance was far better.
Re: Salt by spikedcylinder: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
If it's close to Wanted then I'm not watching it. Wanted was pure crap - acting, ridiculous action scenes, story line etc. Crap! angry
Re: Salt by AloyEmeka8: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If it's close to Wanted then I'm not watching it. Wanted was pure crap - acting, ridiculous action scenes, story line etc. Crap! angry

If you see this one and regret it, I will refund your money for real.
Re: Salt by ijawgirl: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Please do watch it!
SALT was sooo awesome!!!

going to watch it again, again and again
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
"SALT" will be showing at Ozone cinemas in Nigeria on August 11 & 12 2010 by 4:30pm, 6:40pm & 8:50pm.

It will get more screening time from August 13 2010.
Re: Salt by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

If you see this one and regret it, I will refund your money for real.

Please pay me my money. $10 (not including popcorn and soda)
Re: Salt by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
Salt really sucked. Like someone rightly put it, it is a remake of WANTED without the bullet bending and the story being told from an espionage angle.

I just didnt feel the movie.

Anyone seen INCEPTION?? Is it worth my time?
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Okija juju
"Inception" was good. Go and check it out.

I'll be checking out "Salt" next week whether good or bad.
Re: Salt by ijawgirl: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
When was the last time you watched a movie on video cassette or VHS?

lol @ yr signature

uhm last time, uhm 2005
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ijaw girl
LOL. For me, the last time was in 2004 or so. undecided cheesy
Re: Salt by shilling(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2010
Okija_juju:

Anyone seen INCEPTION?? Is it worth my time?
Inception was amazing!!

Anyways, not a fan of Jolie!! Won't be seeing SALT.
Re: Salt by chika98: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
Salt wasn't a bad movie at all. I actually liked it
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
"Salt" will start showing at Nigerian cinemas from Wednesday August 11 2010.
Re: Salt by Wbong: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2010
7\10
Re: Salt by wizb: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
I saw the movie last month in Nigeria (I give credit to those Igbo boys)!
Anyway I think the movie is over rated. When I saw the advert I thought it was going to make my adrenalin level rise but then?
Re: Salt by obinna5000(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
I saw "Salt" today at Ozone cinemas.

The storyline was at fault but its still a good movie. I give it 7/10.
Re: Salt by polyphasic: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2010
Yo man i have seen the movie and angelina has proved once again that why she is the best in this industry.
Re: Salt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
Salt was cool with the whole guessing game of who Jolie was fighting for. . . the Russians or herself.
As far as Jolie's acting goes, I think I've watched her in so many movies where she's so detached from romance, that it's hard to see her as the romantic person she played with husband. . .It wasn't just believable to me grin. But she played the emotional detached female to a T though.
Re: Salt by kobikwelu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
cool as in the guessing game, she got me fooled in the begining,

but common!!!!!, some of the storyline is pure bunkum

how can you tell me that only a person would kill a president of russia/USA  singlehandedly with all his security and sss details, pure crap, how come she is the only trained russian woman infiltrator

and in the end, loved the suprise of seeing the russian infiltrator, so close to the president

all in all, 6/10,  definitely over hyped unlike inception that was simply MAAAAAADDDDD
Re: Salt by chika98: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
stillwater:

Salt was cool with the whole guessing game of who Jolie was fighting for. . . the Russians or herself.
As far as Jolie's acting goes, I think I've watched her in so many movies where she's so detached from romance, that it's hard to see her as the romantic person she played with husband. . .It wasn't just believable to me grin. But she played the emotional detached female to a T though.

She played it well. I wonder if they'll have a sequel. You know seeing as she jumped off and he goes " go get em" grin
Re: Salt by tpiah: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2010
is it also colour coded like 2012?

that kind of clouded my perception when i watched it.
Re: Salt by AloyEmeka5: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2010
She played it well. I wonder if they'll have a sequel. You know seeing as she jumped off and he goes " go get em

That was not a Nollywood movie na.
Re: Salt by shadyBaba: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2010
i think salt is a gr8 movie, jus' saw it las' week, nice story line and cast-the execution was not bad either
Re: Salt by Vieira(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2010
I have just seen the movie and quite enjoyed it.

I would definitely recommned it.

kobikwelu:

cool as in the guessing game, she got me fooled in the begining,

but common!!!!!, some of the storyline is pure bunkum

how can you tell me that only a person would kill a president of russia/USA singlehandedly with all his security and sss details, pure crap, how come she is the only trained russian woman infiltrator

and in the end, loved the suprise of seeing the russian infiltrator, so close to the president

all in all, 6/10, definitely over hyped unlike inception that was simply MAAAAAADDDDD

Actually people have manged this feat a few times in real life! So why is it unbelieveable in a movie??

If na Bond do am, you no go complain.

By the way how do you know she is the only female infiltrator? There are cleasses of them and we only saw her class.

Funnily enough in real life the US have just uncovered a couple of female russkie spies.
Re: Salt by Afam4eva(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2010
All of you are saying salt is not a good movie should please explain to me what a good movie is. And how the movie resemble wanted. Na waoo.
Re: Salt by JAZES(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
Salt is the bomb, I love it cool cool cool
Re: Salt by Ayowumie(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2010
The movie is "mmwhaaaa"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Best Website To Download Hollywood Movies ? / Nigezie Auditions;lagos / Yoruba Movie Stars Celebrate In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.