Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State (33983 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2018
ArmedRobber:
dino road on sai baba change to defeat his precedessor smart adeyemi who has more political clout.
yahaya bello who is dino nemesis is not participating in 2019 general elections meaning he has everything worked out for him.Dino is a goonergrin

on that day it is

DINO VS SMART ADEYEMI

DINO VS FEDERAL MIGHT

DINO VS YAHAYA BELLO

how dino want to pull through should be eight wonders of the world.
even his boss saraki was shocked at home when apc won bye election in his stronghold. know he is jittery ,he has withdraw senate ticket from the governor of kwaragrin but that will not save his crumbling dynasty

Funny people.. seems you guys have recovered from the 100% defeat on the FEDERAL MIGHT/Yahaya Bello INEC recall process.

These people you're seeing in the pictures won't vote. Lol. Election between Dino and smart do not involve these folks in the pictures. Looking at the faces, one can easily tell that they're Ebira (Yahaya Bello) folks
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by michoim(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Wao wao wao
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

if it was that easy PDP would have long won Lagos.Dont forget Saraki is more rugged than Tinubu.2019 everyone will be fighting for his life
and he lost an election to the rep last time. How can someone whose grip is on a sleepy state like kwara be more rugged than someone who is holding lagos? abi you don forget say the lagos guy don produce senators,rep members, governors, vp and a president - he did all this outside lagos and did them nationwide, while the kwara guy could only muster a third position at his party primaries. You know who is more rugged!
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
and he lost an election to the rep last time. How can someone whose grip is on a sleepy state like kwara be more rugged than someone who is holding lagos? abi you don forget say the lagos guy don produce senators,rep members, governors, vp and a president - he did all this outside lagos and did them nationwide, while the kwara guy could only muster a third position at his party primaries. You know who is more rugged!

how many reps election did Tinubu lose in Lagos in 2015? were they not up to 6? Even Femi Gbajabiamilla almost lost.Abegi!!! Saraki is way smarter than Tinubu.You guys will learn this fact in a very hard way.BTW Did Saraki not produce Senators and HOR members? what exactly are you smoking
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by ashacot: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

how many reps election did Tinubu lose in Lagos in 2015? were they not up to 6? Even Femi Gbajabiamilla almost lost.Abegi!!! Saraki is way smarter than Tinubu.You guys will learn this fact in a very hard way.BTW Did Saraki not produce Senators and HOR members? what exactly are you smoking

i day shame for u i swear.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PHILipu1(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Funny people.. seems you guys have recovered from the 100% defeat on the FEDERAL MIGHT/Yahaya Bello INEC recall process.

These people you're seeing in the pictures won't vote. Lol. Election between Dino and smart do not involve these folks in the pictures. Looking at the faces, one can easily tell that they're Ebira (Yahaya Bello) folks
And how are you sure that Dino people will be allow to vote that day or their votes will count?

I think Dino 2019 election result is already in Yahaya Bello cupboard in government house and he is just waiting for 2019 so that he will submit it to Inec.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by maybel(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2018
fyneguy:

lol dreamer
The contest is between Dino and Adeyemi. I am from that constituency and I can tell you that my people have made their choice already. Even though it is a choice between two evils I can tell you that Dino will beat Smart Adeyemi hands down

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Pa Chukwudi how on Earth will you compare Saraki to Tinubu. Well Tinubu's foot soldiers have taken the battle to Saraki's stronghold. Let's see how it plays out
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by mikola6255(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2018
this turn out is great, APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

papa, go and sleep. Saraki your paymaster is a local champion.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2018
maybel:
The contest is between Dino and Adeyemi. I am from that constituency and I can tell you that my people have made their choice already. Even though it is a choice between two evils I can tell you that Dino will beat Smart Adeyemi hands down
No wonder you have a lady's name, you think like them.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Caseless: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2018
9icelag:
Pa Chukwudi how on Earth will you compare Saraki to Tinubu. Well Tinubu's foot soldiers have taken the battle to Saraki's stronghold. Let's see how it plays out
I can't understand for that papa.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Caseless:
papa, go and sleep. Saraki your paymaster is a local champion.

A local champion is your senate president.This a position none of Tinubu's lineage has ever attained.Suck on it
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2018
9icelag:

Saraki is greater than Tinubu.He disgraced Tinubu to emerge president of the Nigerian senate.Tinubu is only a regional politician who is only good in SW politics.I 2019 we shall see for sure how it would play out.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

And how are you sure that Dino people will be allow to vote that day or their votes will count?

I think Dino 2019 election result is already in Yahaya Bello cupboard in government house and he is just waiting for 2019 so that he will submit it to Inec.

All this one knows is federal might!! state might!!The thing go do soon do you like film trick.The same way you people were shouting Saraki should reconvene senate and see if he will not be impeached.Federal might kee you dia
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by nonsobaba: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Saraki is greater than Tinubu.He disgraced Tinubu to emerge president of the Nigerian senate.Tinubu is only a regional politician who is only good in SW politics.I 2019 we shall see for sure how it would play out.
Papa Chukwudi, you are going senile by each passing day.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by AlhajaChinyere: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Ameachi101:
I’m actually from Kogi State and I’m so ashamed seeing the number of people that came out for this so called rally. Now I’m more than convinced some people just enjoy been in bondage....this is suffering and smiling. For God sake when will this people have sense

Shut up there!
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nitah1: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

thank God you are not Atiku.You are not even qualified to be his gateman
Just as you are not qualified to be pmb shoe shiner. angry
PaChukwudi44:

thank God you are not Atiku.You are not even qualified to be his gateman
Just as you are not qualified to be pmb shoe shiner.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by 9icelag: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Pa Chuks you are very funny. Tinubu is not in the same league with your Saraki. This is the same way you and your ilks pushed Saraki now he his fighting for political survival. Tinubu's boys have promised to take Kwara from him. Which they have started from the last bye election.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Uhmnn wailers will not like dis ooooo oya NCAN ya fud is ready
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by gare(f): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
grin grin grin

APC Massively Testing Microphone @ Dino Melaye's Constituency. PICTURES.

So despite the poor baby performance of the governor and APC this people you came out for what
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by hypertension(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Brightest04:

I doubt if you'll still make the same statement if it were PDP

hmmm..i will. i knw they are all criminals.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
BMC on the ground.

grin
Nawa woh, so this BMC stuff is real grin

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
BMC on the ground.

grin

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
deomelllo:
BMC on the ground.

grin

Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by ttmax09(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
hypertension:
Huge crowd

All these people nor get work. coming out for wicked people that only wants to steal.

They are all the same my people. its all about their pockets not u.
they are there for the mula, this same people go still show pdp own wen time reach
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by tuniski: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Meanwhile Dino is busy fooling himself in using comedy in atiku's campaign while apc are supplanting him at home
Be deceiving yourself as usual!

SmartAdeyemi/apc are wasting their time. No third time for him.
Re: 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State by Abeycity93: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Half of this crowd is more than Delta and Bayelsa population together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.