Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit; (211 Views)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit; by lightblazingnow(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Your thoughts, how important you must take them before you will experience the true life. He who must experience the depth of the lord God Almighty must think his thoughts and walk in his pattern.

Isaiah 55

8. *My thoughts,* says the LORD, *are not like yours, and my ways are different from yours.

9. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways and thoughts above yours.

Apostle Paul also reinforced God's voice while he wrote to the church how he prayed and his pray wording, the language he used while praying and even wrote them out so that as they read on, they also may change the way they think and how they walk with God Almighty.

Ephesians 3

16. I ask God from the wealth of his glory to give you power through his Spirit to be strong in your inner selves,

17. and I pray that Christ will make his home in your hearts through faith. I pray that you may have your roots and foundation in love,

18. so that you, together with all God's people, may have the power to understand how broad and long, how high and deep, is Christ's love.

19. Yes, may you come to know his love---although it can never be fully known---and so be completely filled with the very nature of God.

20. To him who by means of his power working in us is able to do so much more than we can ever ask for, or even think of:

21. to God be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, forever and ever! Amen.

Did you noticed this man's mindset, the way he's thinking, many do not know that as a man thinks in his heart so he is spiritually and physically. They want unusual miracles, how could this generation live without Faith, without connection with the miracle worker yet they want testimonies. No wonder a spiritualist can defraud them of their hard earned money.

This is the challenge! You must change the way you think before you see the things you are wishing but not able to master the thought of it within you. He who seeks to be blessed must acknowledge that he is blessed already in the Spirit, in the land of thought, in the mindset, but not everyone will believe it.

Colossians 2

1. Let me tell you how hard I have worked for you and for the people in Laodicea and for all others who do not know me personally.

2. I do this in order that they may be filled with courage and may be drawn together in love, and so have the full wealth of assurance which true understanding brings. In this way they will know God's secret, which is Christ himself.
Re: The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit; by IamTheAnswers: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Look forward
Re: The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit; by orisa37: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2018
The Height is surely calling all The Righteous.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Worship Groups In Ikot Akwa Ibom / Are Christians Suppose To Vote Or Be Voted For In An Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.