Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,191 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, (633 Views)

Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by 3Ebisco: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2018
The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Ogun State, Chief Derin Adebiyi, has described the party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as an undertaker planted by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to destroy the ruling party.

The Oshiomhole led National Working Committee of APC had three days ago announced the dissolution of state and local executive committees in both Ogun and Imo states.
Adebiyi told Sun that the dissolution was an exercise in futility, adding that if not for President Muhammadu Buhari, the APC would ceased to exist because of Oshiomhole’s actions.

He continued, “My stand remains unchanged. The dissolution is of no consequence, patently illegal and of course, I would call it executive rascality.

“Between me and you, Oshiomhole was only using the name of the NWC to perpetrate illegality, he is the only person that doesn’t want to see us because of his penchant for illegalities.

“How would you explain in an election year a national chairman behaving that way? All over Nigeria people are not happy with him in APC.

“I believe people are maintaining graveyard silence because they don’t want to rock the boat of the party because of election.

“If not for the interest people have in President Muhammadu Buhari, I can tell you as at today, there will be no APC again because of the actions of Oshiomhole.

“The man is behaving like an undertaker. And I have strong feelings that Oshiomhole is an agent of opposition.

“He was planted by the PDP to destroy APC because in my 44 years in politics, I have not seen anybody at the helm of party affairs behave that way, and yet, you want that party to win.

“It is not done! I have said it severally and I will repeat it, Oshiomhole is behaving as a trade unionist.

“You know that he used to be a professional agitator, he has forgotten that as at now that he is in executive position, he needs to exhibit characters of a good leader.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/22/2019-oshiomhole-undertaker-sent-pdp-destroy-party-apc-chairman-adebiyi/

Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by aolawale025: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Osho just acting tinubu script
Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by Holumhidey(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2018
everything u said made sense but, he was not planted by the pdp..... instead he was planted in the apc by an enemy of apc in apc...... tinubu comes to mind.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by dollytino4real(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
ogbono soupee dey dirty clothes
Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Paranoid delusion.An APC that was a collection of irreconcilable strange bed fellows that were power drunks?

I guess it's the same way Oshiomole and no more Saraki colluded with the DSS to lay siege @ the NASS.
Stupid way of the blame game.
Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by mikejj(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2018
wait for roman reigns
Re: 2019: Oshiomhole An Undertaker Sent By PDP To Destroy Our Party – APC Chairman, by SMSguru(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Household enemy - very strong.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Rescues Aisha / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / See The Alleges Members Of Cabal In Buhari Government - By Femi Fanikayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.