Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State (2896 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / I Oppose Gov Oshiomhole Marriage To Fortes Because Oshiomole No Fine(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Pointblank: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
Can you imagine? The INEC CHAIRMAN in EDO STATE wasn't man enough to announce his CONCOCTED RESULTS, what he did was to print out a piece of paper with some funny figures and distributed it to journalists as HIS ELECTION RESULTS!!!!

This is first of its kind, wonders shall never end. Doesn't the ELECTORAL ACT provide that the state INEC CHAIRMAN shall be the RETURNING OFFICER for the GUBERNATORIAL POLLS?

Anyway that's his results

COS E DON SET

HEADS ARE ROLLING ALREADY
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by abiodunade(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
D situation in edo state calls 4 worrrisome,because of d fact dat d wishes of d pple is being subverted n d way and manner d result was released by d inec officials in d state. adams and d good pple of d state against dis injustice and stolen manadate of d pple. pdp has clearly shows dat its a party of criminals.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by fyi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
BREAKING NEWS: Adams Oshiomole has been arrested by a combined team of mobile & police men.

the fact is Adams won & no one can dispute this! We won't let injustice stand!!!!!!
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Hugoboi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2007
God help Nigeria!!
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by 9ja4eva: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2007
No elections in Edo State.The rightful leader should be announced.We are not going to take this funny.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Mamajama(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2007
Are you guys INEC officials? how do you know for fact that Adams Oshiomole won the election in the state?
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Hugoboi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Are you guys INEC officials? how do you know for fact that Adams Oshiomole won the election in the state?

It took INEC almost 48 hours to announce the results thus givin them enuff time to present a doctored version.Rigging is allowed in election but the brazen manner in which nigerians engage in it beats my imagination.>>Osunbor know he's no match to Oshiomole>>God will visit all thier evil on them
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by CrazyMan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2007
Adams as at Press time early sunday morning was ahead of other contstants.

I strongly believe that his arrest is the hand work of the PDP.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by 9ja4eva: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2007
Yeah it is.A close INEC official even told me he won but they were ordered to give the mandate to PDP.Everyone knows it
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by uluocha: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2007
Protecting may be hijacked for violence in Edo state, at this critical period of transition, we don't need any form of violence. Adams can go to court if he feels cheated, lets save our young democracy
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by ishmael(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
does court work in Nigeria?? Buhari went to court, what was the outcome?? I beg make we hear word!! No be only court, na field.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by CrazyMan(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2007
My brother it seems you've forgotten that the court is master-minded by the president himself. So how do you expect them to rule in favour of opposition parties.
do you want them to loose their jobs?
they have families to feed
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by lewa(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2007
It took INEC 48hrs to announce the victor in Edo~na wa o!Would my cousins vote for a roguish party that has shared their partimony wastefully in the past 8 years(lucky) again ?Hell no!Oshiomole is the man of the people and the man has every right to defend his rights by force if necessary!Enogh of dishonest cleverness, Osunbor's learned colleagues at the Bar and Bench should caution their man~it's not sine qua non to ride roughshod over the yearnings of a people!PDP is an anomie and its patrons a la Anenih,Osunbor,Ugbesia and the like belong to the public gallery of shame!~
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by 9ja4eva: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
Adams is the winner for all we care
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by gmemdee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
Elections in Nigeria always leave a sour taste in the mouth;at least mine.
There is always the talk of "accepting defeat" ,seeking redress in court and a whole load of patronising rubbish.When you make a contest decidedly unfair,how do you expect people to accept defeat?PDP rigs elections( i have "experiential" evidence) and then says others are bad losers;then one comes to nairaland and hears talk about saving our "democracy". There is'nt any thing as democracy in Nigeria, not until a ruling party allows the electoral process to be free and devoid of manipulations of the kind we've witnessed in this country since its origin.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by 9ja4eva: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2007
ishmael:

does court work in Nigeria?? Buhari went to court, what was the outcome?? I beg make we hear word!! No be only court, na field.

I wonder oh.Lets c how things turn out.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by olutomiwa(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2007
empty threats,MKO talk pass dat one in 1993,nothing happen,abeg make we hear word.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2007
Edo state maybe cursed.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2007
lmao ao wld u say dt?
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by angel101(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2007
olutomiwa:

empty threats,MKO talk pass that one in 1993,nothing happen,abeg make we hear word.

and that is justification for this? na wa o! with ur type how can we ever hope to move 4wd in this country
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by laudate: 3:54pm On May 18, 2007
otokx:

Edo state maybe cursed.

Otokx, if someone said "may the same curses fall on your state," what would be your response??! wink
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by mekoyo(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2007
Adams has gone to court and i know by the grace of God he is going to win. We all know he won the election right from the start but Edo state has never had a good leader. Adams should be giving the chance he won the election.
No Adams no Edo state.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2007
thats why i like ur analysis mamajama .please help me ask them if they work with INEC or prof IWU is there uncle, grin grin grin grin

story adam ko eve ni
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by laudate: 8:37pm On May 18, 2007
femilangy:

thats why i like your analysis mamajama .please help me ask them if they work with INEC or prof IWU is there uncle, grin grin grin grin

story adam ko eve ni

Erm, were you in Naija at all during the last elections?

At each polling station, each candidate had his party agents present. Each agent and the returning officer, would also be present when the votes were counted and summed up, at the end of the voting period. Now from the total votes counted & the results collated by the returning officers as witnessed by all officials of each party, including the press, various observers & Oshiomole's party at each local government level in Edo state, by that Saturday evening, most party agents had a consensus that the guy was leading in more than two-thirds of the local goverment areas that make up the state. All of a sudden, the results were reversed. And you think there was no foul play?? Kai!

In fact, up till the week before the elections, very few people knew who Osunbor was, even though he was the PDP governorship aspirant for the state!

Please let me stop here, because that election in Edo state was nothing, but daylight rigging or should we call it robbery??!  tongue
In full glare!
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 18, 2007
were u a party agent or all ur yans are hear say?, at this rate PDP dont have to put down a popular candidate for them to win elections.If i was the PDP flagbearer in edo state i will win oshiomole even when u guys dont even know who i am, thats PDP 4 u,they are popular enoff to win elections on there own.

so all ur hear say about party agents saying oshiomole won or that people hardly know osunbor na long thing like my man dbanj will say.

i advice oshiomole to just rest his case and take the offer extended to him by osunbor.
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by laudate: 9:03pm On May 18, 2007
Am sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't a party agent, even though I knew people who were.

But then I have decided to hold my peace, because I just discovered you were resident abroad.

Now that explains the strange questions & the lame excuse that PDP is such a popular party. Yeah, they are quite popular alright. In rigging!!   angry They foisted an unpopular candidate whose younger brother had unleashed mayhem on the state in Anambra, and then proceeded to Oyo as well as Ondo state, to do the same thing. When people were still trying to understand what was going on, they had repeated the same feat in Rivers State, Kogi & other areas.

One has to hand it to them. A party whose members pay lip service to fighting corruption, installed many of its candidates in positions of power, through corruption!
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by Pointblank: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2008
HURRAY!! Atlast, i just pray the Appeal court does what is right too

Edo desperately needs an OSHIOMOLE
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by almondjoy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2008
If una like, make una put Jesus for Edo state. The place is cursed and nothing can make a difference. No be Anenih abi na Lucky Igbinedion brother? I forget which of the bloody camp the thieving dwarf belongs to!

Please!
Re: No Adams Oshiomole, No Edo State by bennard: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
Na God go help us out the truth shall prevail one day

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Dancing Azonto! / Why Is Everybody Blaming Jonathan, Is Jonathan The Worst? / OAU Visit: Afenifere Berates Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.