Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

31st Of December (short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 31st Of December (short Story) (1190 Views)

Call For Submissions: African Human Rights Essay Competition: Deadline: 31st Of / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
T31st of December
The ringing of my phone sounded loud as i continue washing the plate in the kitchen. i wiped the water in my h and with the towel beside the sink and rush to the parlour to pick his phone. staring at the screen of my hone, i keep wondering why she’s calling him. she have told me that her husband is back to the country to celebrate the Christmas and New year with her and the family. still in the thinking mode. my phone ring again and i picked up and say.

Hello, whats up ?

Hi baby am doing good and you? the voice from the other end said sounding happy with her american accent.

am good I. I paused confused on what to say next.

Common honey what happen to you?

nothing really am just suprise to see your call. he said

oh can we see tonight by 8pm. i will send you the hotel address to meet me. without giving me chance to reply, she hang up on me.

I look at my phone screen confuse on what happening and sank on the sofa using my two hand to rub my fore head. apart from having sex with numerous sugar mummies and making a lot of money from it. he still feel uneasy after receiving the call from one of his sugar mummy. he was felling guilty not because of what hes doing, but because the husband of the woman that call him his is step father friend wife. one mind was telling him to go ahead while the other is telling him the consequence of what hes going to do.

he was still lost in thought when his door bell ring, he’s ready to be a change man after this. opening his door he cant find the person that press the door bell. his phone vibrate in his hand. he look at the screen and smile, the woman again. he picked the call immediately.

Hello sweety

hi dear, i cant type the address to you as message that why i call you okay, his two ear straighten like that of a rabbit. his heart beat can be hear from afar like someone that just finish the 100 meter. Are you okay dear, is anything the matter ? the woman said from the other side after hearing the way hes breathing from the other side.
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
othing ma. she chuckle are you prepared?

he was silent for a while huh No.

okay meet me at Nairaland hotel literature section room 101. Yeah i will be waiting she said and the line went dead.

10minute had barely gone since the woman call him. he had showers and dress up in his black body hug top,black jeans and black sandal like someone going to the wake-keeping. the Uber he had order for is waiting patiently outside.

he drop down from the uber and pay the driver, he was amazed by the way the hotel is. the hotel is total different from the ones he have been to with different cars parked by the side of the road and the Christmas light shinning bright into the Night. he spotted one of the woman security guard and walk up to him. the guy scab him from head to toe and beacon on him to follow him.

the elevator door open as they got to it. they enter and meet some couples inside. the guard press 3 and he remove his phone log into his whats app and start reply his message.

when the light blink red the elevator stop and he come out of it while the Guard remain and go down back in the elevator. he saw the number 101 by his left side, stand in front of the door for a while and seize his breath before knocking. Come in. she said with her american accent from the room. he open the door and enter the room without locking it. he saw the woman standing in front of him Unclad he stood transfixed to the floor with his mouth wide open by her shaped round breast and her big hip. She motion on him to come forward with her finger.

he rushed to catch her and start pressing her breast the breast soft like agege bread that enter water aaaaaaaah she moun UnCloth him. she guide his D++k into her mouth and start sucking it like lollipop deep Drinking and licking the head of his D++k. aaaaaaah he keep screaming.
SOURCE: www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Common baby take me in you. she said. buh he did not listening he lay her on the bed and spread her legs apart. he start eating her pussy like a hungry lion, using one hand to press,her breast and using the second one to play with her pussy hair. water keep dripping from her pussy like ekiti water fall common baby you killing, pls Bleep me take me in you. he look up at her and smile, her two eye was closed he position his dick at her pussy entrance and start rubbing the tips of his dick with her Labia. aaaaaaaaah she gasped. common,baby dont stop, Bleep me well, ah mummy daddy am dead today pls dont stop. she keep saying anything that come to her mind he also keep fucking her hard in strokes. he position her in cow girl reserve and slot his dick into her pussy ababasi nbo wayo ye moku e. she shouted baby pls easy you are hitting my intestine. we are just getting started.. shes the one that call me. no stopping i keep hitting her V and rubbing her clit with one hand. 40 minute later she release no sign of tiredness in me as i continue digging her hard i could feel my seed gathering together in me. dont release in me she said in a low voice. am about to release and try to remove my dick from her pussy. my dick refuse to come out
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
fear catch me as all the sweetness disappear from my body. i try removing my dick. while shes shouting that it paining her. we are still confuse in what to do. when the door flung open and her husband with some police officer and her security guard enter the room as they enter the room the man look at her and start shouting on her. he order one of his boys to start taking picture of us and threatening to deal with us legally and illegally. oh so you thought you can eat your cake and still have it. he said looking at his wife. so you after all what have done for you is this how you will pay me back. he was closer to tears by then. i was just looking like a lost sheep with my dick still stuck in her pussy. she try to cover her face with the beds-hit, he drag the clothe away from her and give her a resounding slap. and face me. so you sugar boy, if you need a sugar mummy is it my with you should use. i will make sure you rot in jail he yell. we start begging him, while sweating like a thief catch in mushin market. he look at us for a while and pour something like water on Us to disengage us. i was handcuffed and lead down by the police. everyone had there eye on me as i was staked unclad. i was taken to the police station. beaten, not able to eat. before they come to bail after friends,family,pastor,babaalawo and my enemy went to beg the man. HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

SOURCE: www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Im iNviting u all
AryEmber ( f ), bfawzie( m), Benjaniblinks ( m), sweemy( m), Uniquechild ( f ), Oreoluwa5 ( m), abdulyaro66 ( m), Yemluvkid ( m), ClassicOG, xaviercasmir ( m), DeBoss1 , boluwatife0509 ( f ), tahir01 ( m), do4luv14 ( m), Petik8 ( m), FantasticJ , oladjir ( m), Dayo4real12 , solomonbrown64 , FredrickPablo ( m), naughtyvirgo001 ( m), cenaman( m), SMD1 , crownaayam17 ( m), Tife101 ( m), profuk7 , Khudus( m), hephzibah29 ( m), Rider01 ( m), Ibroslank( m), Tipiflexy ( m), decrownprince ( m), lative( m), Pearl343 , mrfortunate1 , adebeez ( m), genius43 ( m), joyberry ( f ), NsikpongIsaac ( m), michaelang( m), joywonderful24 ( m), Palmerbarry ( m), Dopeserah( f ), efeprovidence, FairCritic( m), emperorblog21 ( m
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by cenaman(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
emperorblog21:
Im iNviting u all

AryEmber ( f ), bfawzie( m),
Benjaniblinks ( m), sweemy( m), Uniquechild ( f ),
Oreoluwa5 ( m), abdulyaro66 ( m), Yemluvkid
( m), ClassicOG, xaviercasmir ( m), DeBoss1 ,
boluwatife0509 ( f ), tahir01 ( m), do4luv14 ( m),
Petik8 ( m), FantasticJ , oladjir ( m),
Dayo4real12 , solomonbrown64 , FredrickPablo
( m), naughtyvirgo001 ( m), cenaman( m), SMD1 ,
crownaayam17 ( m), Tife101 ( m), profuk7 ,
Khudus( m), hephzibah29 ( m), Rider01 ( m),
Ibroslank( m), Tipiflexy ( m), decrownprince ( m),
lative( m), Pearl343 , mrfortunate1 , adebeez
( m), genius43 ( m), joyberry ( f ), NsikpongIsaac
( m), michaelang( m), joywonderful24 ( m),
Palmerbarry ( m), Dopeserah( f ), efeprovidence,
FairCritic( m), emperorblog21 ( m
i don show.
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Horlarhem hidhrhis Cylovee, chuksjuve SaniJahn herosakin777 chigozie69 , notself , hechno TheVerdict , chijioke17 HazardMan lacayo, mychiveous OBTMOS ayotukanmi osnova slegher , voltred Tony142 , mcjesuspikin , itxstephen offspringparent , DrTubson, teepompay Winnairaking100 dimeji877, tvekjnnet , FIONAMI , demystifi , OLAWISE78 , calebfem , Basilekeh, Ayomide93 AdiscoPele , Choisilva , Mynd44 , eazykolobo, AceOfQueen
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by hidhrhis(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
We dey follow
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by AryEmber(f): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2018
Present! Is it over?
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Dayo4real12: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
emperorblog21:
Im iNviting u all
AryEmber ( f ), bfawzie( m), Benjaniblinks ( m), sweemy( m), Uniquechild ( f ), Oreoluwa5 ( m), abdulyaro66 ( m), Yemluvkid ( m), ClassicOG, xaviercasmir ( m), DeBoss1 , boluwatife0509 ( f ), tahir01 ( m), do4luv14 ( m), Petik8 ( m), FantasticJ , oladjir ( m), Dayo4real12 , solomonbrown64 , FredrickPablo ( m), naughtyvirgo001 ( m), cenaman( m), SMD1 , crownaayam17 ( m), Tife101 ( m), profuk7 , Khudus( m), hephzibah29 ( m), Rider01 ( m), Ibroslank( m), Tipiflexy ( m), decrownprince ( m), lative( m), Pearl343 , mrfortunate1 , adebeez ( m), genius43 ( m), joyberry ( f ), NsikpongIsaac ( m), michaelang( m), joywonderful24 ( m), Palmerbarry ( m), Dopeserah( f ), efeprovidence, FairCritic( m), emperorblog21 ( m
Ok i don spread my mat oo with popcorn
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Ibroslank(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2020
WE EXPERIENCE THIS OUR AREA TARABA
Re: 31st Of December (short Story) by Ibroslank(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2020
WE EXPERIENCE THIS IN OUR AREA TARABA

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITIES Life's LOVE By Lamidi Samad Adeniran / Difference Between 'Yours Sincerely' And 'Yours Faithfully' / *Sivan and Comedy*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.