Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? (3211 Views)

4 Reasons Why Aguiyi Ironsi Was The Best Military Head Of State Nigeria Ever Had / Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? / When Will Nigeria Be Like This Again? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Keep voting for the Buhari's,Atiku's,Tinubu's and Dino Melaye's-leaders only interested in stealing the countries resources to create heaven on earth for their families and cronies and maybe Nigeria will look like this in a 1 million years.
This is what countries with visionary leadership looks like.

5 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Righteousness89(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
It will Happen someday in my Life Time if JESUS TArries!

With the Young and Action men I see around the political sphere, I believe it will happen!

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
It will Happen someday in my Life Yime if JESUS TArries!

With the Young and Action men I see around the political sphere, I believe it will happen!
Which leader will take us to the promised land?
We have Sowore,Muoghalu and Ezekewesili.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by ELTON123(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:
It will Happen someday in my Life Yime if JESUS TArries!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
So to make Nigeria be like this na only Buhari, Atiku... obligation abi?

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by zlantanfan: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
I have come to realise that even the average Nigerian can't be helped.

Majority of Nigerians treat their personal homes like trash let alone the atrocities they do to public space.

You can't have a society like the pictures posted when everyone sees environment as government property, the average Nigerian complains of government because they aren't the ones their if they get their they do worse.

These countries are what they are because its citizens treats the countries with personal love but in Nigeria everyone is just self centered and wants to rip even his own blood relation.

A wise man once said even if they exchange america with Nigeria, just give it a little while the best infrastructures would be destroyed, embezzled, mismanaged and burgled by Nigerians while America rebuild our country to its taste

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by nero2face: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Why not, if we atikulate...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by RealityShot: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
litdutchboy:
Keeping voting for the Buhari's,Atiku's,Tinubu's and Dino Melaye's and maybe Nigeria will look like this in a 1 million years.
that place, is it an entire country?

Just because you haven't seen doen't mean more beautiful places don't exist in Nigeria.

do you know what a parking lot done with N10billion looks like?

#iStandwithBuhari

#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by RealityShot: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
nero2face:
name ONE GOOD thing HAtifu has done for this country since he was DG Customs under Abacha regime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
zlantanfan:
I have come to realise that even the average Nigerian can't be helped.

Majority of Nigerians treat their personal homes like trash let alone the atrocities they do to public space.

You can't have a society like the pictures posted when everyone sees environment as government property
Sadly I have come to the same realization. It is so frustrating when the brainwashed youths scream 'sai baba' and 'atikulate'.
If America,Canada and Holland had leaders like Buhari or Atiku how do you think their countries will have turned out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Corrinthians(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
The question everyone should ask themselves is, what are they doing to make sure such comes to pass in their lifetime?

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
The question everyone should ask themselves is, what are they doing to make sure such comes to pass in their lifetime?
By urging people to vote for Sowore or Muoghalu.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
nero2face:
Go to Yaba Left, so your brain can get reformatted.

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by RoyalUc(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
SalmanRushdie:
So to make Nigeria be like this na only Buhari, Atiku... obligation abi?

I wonder o!
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by dollytino4real(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
yes o, with ur efforts n mine it will be than that
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE for others, except for CROSS RIVER and ENUGU state.

We are not WHITES.
BLACKS do well in DIRTY ENVIRONMENT

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE for others, except for CROSS RIVER and ENUGU state.

We are not WHITES.
BLACKS do well in DIRTY ENVIRONMENT
grin
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by alezzy13: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sad really. But ultimately its a battle between the renowned thief and incompetent, ever-reticent tyrant.

BUT SHOULD IT BE SO??

We have about 21 million unemployed persons currently. Now imagine if 2/3 come our massive for young vibrant leaders who have the vision for the country. But no. They are all busy shouting NEXT LEVEL and ARTICULATED.

Nonsense.

At my location, right now, they've all started again. And at the forfront are the youths.

meanwhile, every month, those pot-bellied thieves at the green/red chambers smile to the bank with over 10m. Each gov siad to have security votes to the obscene tune of 200m. Yet to pay a graduate a measly 30k was the subject of endless meetings, negotiations, strikes and what not.

These are issues that should be making the headlines. Instead, it is NEXT LEVEL and ARTICULATED.

SERIOUSLY, WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH A HIGH AMOUNT OF INTENSELY STUPPIDD PEOPLE IN ONE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY?? WHY?? sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by nijabazaar: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
With this our mentality?

Only Enugu or Calabar can...

Maybe , just maybe Victoria island....just maybe

Secondly, we are overpopulated and a large percentage is illiterate (only thinks of fvcking and drinking agbo) . so it will take the next two centuries...to get the whole of nigeria to look like this.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
alezzy13:

SERIOUSLY, WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH A HIGH AMOUNT OF INTENSELY STUPPIDD PEOPLE IN ONE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY?? WHY?? sad sad
I ask myself the same question everyday. Nigerian religious leaders should be at the forefront of pushing for candidates like Sowore,Muoghalu and Ezekwesili,but they are only interested in collecting tithes.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerians are unruly and dirty... will never happen.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
KingOfThisnDat:
Nigerians are unruly and dirty... will never happen.
cry
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
nijabazaar:

Maybe , just maybe Victoria island....just maybe
Victoria Island is regarded as a ghetto in the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't think so

Mayb our next generation becus even pikin way day belle right now don corrupt already for 9ja ....

Light no day, ,,not even 12hours of power supply, ,,then sombody is saying he will make light constant over night, I laugh! Because it's just like someone saying he will build a stadium within 3 days

With d rate of unemployment right now, ,,its going to take over 2 years to tackle unemployment drastically, ,,,

There are so many other things but I can't even think because d country don scatter finish, ,,even the Americans knows dat because na them we day like to copy
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by gabbylight: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
One pastor said, if the likes of pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya in conjunction with their northern counterpart and the likes present a candidate for Presidency he's sure people will vote for them, and such candidate can be held responsible should he misbehaved.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
gabbylight:
One pastor said, if the likes of pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya in conjunction with their northern counterpart and the likes present a candidate for Presidency he's sure people will vote for them, and such candidate can be held responsible should he misbehaved.
That is the plain truth. They are only interested in collecting tithes.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by azimibraun: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Everything is possible but this one is imposicant.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
BMC zombies should come and answer??
Buhari can only do this for his cows in Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by jpphilips(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
litdutchboy:

Which leader will take us to the promised land?
We have Sowore,Muoghalu and Ezekewesili.

Which Sowore? That dude is empty, he is better off contesting for Bariga youth leader.
He sounds like a tout.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
jpphilips:

Which Sowore? That dude is empty, he is better off contesting for Bariga youth leader.
He sounds like a tout.
He is still better than all the corrupt politicians in APC and PDP.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
BMC zombies should come and answer??

Buhari can only do this for his cows in Daura.
Bill Gates warned Buhari that is economic policy is useless without taking education of the population serious. An educated population is what creates advanced societies.
Buhari is a corrupt and brainless leader. He has no plans for the Nigerian youths

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
litdutchboy:

Bill Gates warned Buhari that is economic policy is useless without taking education of the population serious. An education population is what creates advanced societies.
Buhari is a corrupt and brainless leader. He has no plans for the Nigerian youths

lool
How do u expect a stark illiterate to take education seriously??

At least his BMC zombies are surviving on 30k Npower. While his kids are board members in NNPC.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture From 2013, Is Sunday Gboho's House? / Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East / Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.